Ferrero Rocher Vs Lindor?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovejyk

I'm kind of surprised that the majority of the voters chose Ferrero Rocher over Lindor.

I love Lindt chocolates and I love how they all just melt in my mouth so easily.

Guest keikei_b

ferero rocher!! i grew up eating them!! haha well..not literally ;p hehe

dont really eat lindor chocs that much! but when i do..its like cold in the centre ;p

yummmie xD lol i love both but i chose ferrero rocher because i love the crunchyness of it lol but wat i dont realy like about lindor is that its just one filling xD i love the mint one though :D

Guest candysyrup

Lindor... o-o; More high quality. Especially if you compare Ferrero Rocher vs Lindor Hazelnut Truffle... I prefer the latter D:

Guest underneathHERskin

Ferrero Rocher Rondnoir ALL THE WAY. If I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, OH I WOULD.

This is the new one... it's a heavenly dark chocolate :D

rondnoir-chocolates.jpgRondnoirDarkChocolates_sm.jpg

Guest Kishire

I Love Both Lindor and Ferror Rocher

Lindor MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH...and its so good

And Ferrero Rocher is crunchy and it has like a creamy centre very awesome :lol:

Their both chocolate so its just awesome

Guest roffles

I love chocolates in general but Ferrero is the better one imo. I love the outer crunchy crust. Though I wouldn't mind having boxfuls of Lindor chocolates either. xD

Archived