Ferrero Rocher Vs Lindor?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evolution_

Ferrero Rocher is amazing. No one else makes chocolate like theirs. Lindor, there are other substitues lol. Plus I love nuts and chocolate.

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Ferrero Rocher for the win!

Oh man, it tastes like crispy heaven. (makes no sense)

I want one now, but damn the calories.

Guest bee_mused

ferrero definitely...*drool* that creamy, tantalizing hazelnut chocolate..how can you resist it?

now I am craving nutella/ferrero T_T

Guest SunsetGlow*

ferrero rocher for the win definitely!<3

i would totally eat it every day for the rest of my life lmao but that will lead me to a life of diabetes haha<3 but yea... FR will, for sure, be my number choice!

Guest Tranberry

Ferrero Rocher is the best! I love it soooooo much. My friend actually works at the FR factory that makes them and everyone always gets free chocolates from him but I have yet to receive one. -_-

Guest kpopperator

I probably liked Ferrero Rocher like once in my life years ago. But someone gave me a box last Christmas and blehhhh, it's alright I guess. I'm not too fond of the hazelnut chocolate cream center. It's overrated imo. I should try Lindor I guess.

Guest lemoncake0910

Ferrero Rocher! =)

I prefer it over Lindor because it has nuts and hallow interior with chocolate filling inside.

Guest missxsuong

ohh those two are pretty good

but i would prefer lindor

my fiance buys me those

and they are yummmmmyyyy

Archived