[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

we'll be overload with hyun's goodies this w/end

MuBank on 29th

WGM broadcast on 30th

then Inki on 31st

i can't wait to watch hyun perform Hoot live.

maybe we can get to see more of her than in the MV ^_^

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _d3seohyun

@lenovo. @jnj. yes she was carried away and flipped after her awesome split :w00t:

too bad the fancam didn't captured the split.

@eintann. same sentiments here chingu. i had to watch some parts of the video several

times trying to find maknae. but it's okay. *seobb's positive thinking*

@jnj. i'll let you know what files i might need once i get everything sorted out.

thank you.

@miel. awwww i miss spazzing with you too..analyzing every little scap :(

i still make caps though...just weekly instead of daily kekekke yongseo thread flies like crazy <3

@sophia and the rest of the chingus! *wave*

a couple of caps from the HOOT mv, which i'm loving more the more i watch it <3

hootmv02.jpg

ooohhh! i would have love to have a closeup of maknae on this part of the dance :D

hootmv04.jpg

I know i'm always biased kekekke but i tell ya our girl killed it on this move.

i've watch that part so many times and compared hers with her unnies...our baby is a pro :lol:

hootmv12.jpg

Seobaby can wink! w00t!

hootmv13.jpg

0NOW THIS IS A GODESS! 58500942.gif WOW!

hootmv15.jpg

now this part of the song and the mv killed me! the voice and the moves! seobaby is that really you?!!!

all grown up huhuhu (:

hootmv16.jpg

hootmv17.jpg

total hottie! :wub:

hootmv18.jpg

=====

How fitting is this! I can totally see it now...Seo Ju Hyun achieves her dream, becomes

first idol turn diplomat :D

[News Report] SNSD G20 Seoul Summit 2010 Honorary Ambassador Oct25.2010

c: see uploader

g20a.jpg

g20b.jpg

g20c.jpg

g20d.jpg

g20e.jpg

g20f.jpg

g20h.jpg

g20i.jpg

g20j.jpg

Guest SophiaPia

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening :) what ever time u have right now. 

What a lovely morning for me every time i look at SeoHyun photos so lovely indeed :) Today kbs music bank Hoot. She really is so gorgeous. For sure her parents will say the same after watching Hoot mv. OH! our baby is not baby anymore :) But it's all for the best. I'm always been honest, that i only knew SNSD coz of SeoHyun when i start watching her in wgm. Then i search for snsd and they started 2007. So, i'm looking at SeoHyun before and now wow! you really can say she is lovelier now and maybe her shyness is less now as well :) like what we always say she become more beautiful everyday. I even read somewhere that before they don't notice her but now more people love her and a few jealous of her kekeke! SeoHyun we love u and wish u all the best. Cheers

Guest miel_1301

Yes, Sophia Pia, I second your greetings to everyone--- Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening to all Chingus wherever part of the world you may be!

I just got back from a short trip so I hope I am not late to spazz about the girls' New Mini Album.

Geez! The "Hoot" MV is addicting! And like some of your observations, in as much as I find all the 8 other Unnies equally gorgeous, my eyes can't help but always search for Seobaby. She's a complete, total package, I must say--- she can be effortlessly cute, she's breathtakingly beautiful, she's consistently classy and elegant. There is really something in the way she moves that just captivates you and leave you in awe. I can't wait to see the girls perform "Hoot" live. Another song in the Mini Album entitled "Mistake" whose lyrics were written by her Yuri Unnie is another good track. I hope Yuri didn't write it out of her own experience. Can't wait to see them perform this live, too.

So many things in store for us this weekend: starting off with MuBank today, then MuCore and WGM tomorrow [saturday] and SBS Inki on Sunday.

And the girls are pawning all charts both in Japan and Korea. SNSD is surely re-writing "history". I am feeling so ecstatic for Seobaby and her Unnies. They've made it this far after 3 years from their debut.

_d3seohyun, Aww!!! PC crushed!!! That must have hurt big, I suppose! You'll recover them I'm sure. You ain't Queen of Screen Caps for nothing, right? Hahaha!

phokar, Mianhe for my late ack of your caps. Daebak! Daebak! [ueno juri style].

jnj, hugs to you for always being present in the thread. Can I anoint you as the "Thread Keeper"?

lenovo, dearie, I've been missing you and your "naughtiness". Leave your marks as often as you can.

Okay! I am off to go to the other thread which I've not visited for days.

Before temporarily leaving, let me drop this latest DAUM capture of Seobaby...

shdaum.png

And another beautiful capture from the G20 Summit...

shg20.jpg

Guest seohyun_yh

i´m agree, maknae has something special, she has a special shine and it´s stronger with time, she has a lovely look and a charming smile.

Seohyun has much sparkle in her eye and a smile so innocent and pure that you hooked. The amazing thing is that all snsd members have their own brilliance and charm, maybe that's the reason for their strength.  Them are so charming, i love snsd and seohyun!! sm are a company as powerful and hard at a time.  Be part of that company can be difficult and  hard. I admire and love to snsd,  but especially maknae, she´s my favorite,  her is too interesting and unique, she has an aura of melancholy, sexy, cute, pretty, sadness and mystery. Sometimes she looks so lonely, however she owns lovely smile and eyes so bright,  it´s  great and unique. Even she didn´t show her emotions, it´s hard but I found something unique about her. This girl is full of personality and talent and lately  her personality is showing in WGM, I'm happy about that! my dream´s to watch  maknae in a  dorama, I hope Seohyun continue shining with intensity as the stars at night. :wub::wub:

Guest SophiaPia

I just watch the music bank :) 1st time i've seen the girls in the big tele :) it's really different watching SeoHyun in the big screen i've only got kbs here in my haus. Mbc and sbs i need to relay on tvu and other site

In the stage you really can see how gorgeous SeoHyun is w00t.gif more of SeoHyun tomorrow music core (they will perform 2 songs) and @ inkigayo performing hoot and mistake so lots and lots of lovely SeoHyun. I hope u can post her photos here. Thanks to all of u. Let's continue to love SeoHyun wub.gif 

Cheers to all

hi chingus!!

miel, long time no see.

d3, sure sure

wow, seohyun..agree with u.

before wgm, i don't even know who snsd is. blush.gif

but now, i've been bz d/l all their mvs & stuffs, and i only have eyes for magnae!

who would've thought that i ever become a fangirl at this age! :lol:

sophia, i happened to watch MuBank too just now. (didn't know MuBank is 'live')

MuBank

ackk!!! is it just me but did hyun do a naughty pose @0.38!

gosh magnae! not that kind of pose pls... :sweatingbullets:

Guest SophiaPia

yes! jnj music bank is live :) if only i got mbc and sbs here i can always see SeoHyun in my big tele :) thanks to all who posted it in YT coz i can replay the performance as well i keep saying wow! SeoHyun more baby more hahaha! I love SeoHyun hair like that wave. I'm not sure if music core is live. But i think inkigayo si live this coming sunday.

Yeah baby! we've got lots of SeoHyun :)

Cheers

Guest eintann

jnj I was eying the same move you mention.. kinda shock but loving it too.. :wub:

never underestimate that girl.. wow.. She can rock any dance move..

Now if only someone could post the gif for that particular move here.. ^_^

edit: I like the word "elegant" yes!thats the perfect word.

Her moves look elegant and cute at the same time..

and only her can pull that

u did eintann? shocking huh? v naughty pose!

but is hyun supposed to 'blow' her imaginary gun?

is that why she put her finger on her lips like that?

gah! i cannot watch this if hyun DID indeed do a sexy pose!

sophia, did u see the part we are talking abt here?

off stage, hyun is so feminine and shy and good mannered.

but on stage, she is a sexy cat who moves elegantly but ready to strike!

strike sexy pose :P:lol:

SBS Daejong Award

after MuBank, hyun perform with unnies at SBS Daejong Award ceremony.

but the crowd is soo dead!

no reactions at all! <_<:crazy:

aigoo, magnae's short can be seen.

i'm not sure if its wardrobe malfunction or it IS meant to be like that.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest SophiaPia

yes! jnj i saw it, i'll watch it so many times this performance :) i'll find it so sexy SeoHyun is so sexy w00t.gif yeah baby! did u see their performance in awards nite? i saw it in girls generation thread after music bank they went straight to this awards nite. They perform Oh+Hoot. Cheers

Oh! u saw it already. yes the reactions are dead kekeke! and were looking at actors here kekeke! but still the girls are cool :)

it looks like all the girls got black short inside. It's just that SeoHyun costume is short and can see the black short inside. Then the black short is a bit longer that the main costume :) but anyhow she looks gorgeous wub.gif

u did eintann? shocking huh? v naughty pose!

but is hyun supposed to 'blow' her imaginary gun?

is that why she put her finger on her lips like that?

gah! i cannot watch this if hyun DID indeed do a sexy pose!

sophia, did u see the part we are talking abt here?

off stage, hyun is so feminine and shy and good mannered.

but on stage, she is a sexy cat who moves elegantly but ready to strike!

strike sexy pose  :P    :lol:

Guest miel_1301

SBS Daejong Award

after MuBank, hyun perform with unnies at SBS Daejong Award ceremony.

but the crowd is soo dead!

no reactions at all! <_<:crazy:

aigoo, magnae's short can be seen.

i'm not sure if its wardrobe malfunction or it IS meant to be like that.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi, jnj. Thanks for the vid link to the SBS Daejong Awards Ceremony.

Even before watching the clip, I already noticed the black under shorts of Seobaby from the stills/photos posted at the girls' thread.

The black undershorts, I guess, are for added protection-- i.e. just in case their attire accidentally rips off or what. But in the case of uri Seobaby, more than the "malfunctioning", I think she purposely pulled down her black undershorts because she may be finding and feeling her attire to be quite short for her liking. I also noticed that hers is really somewhat shorter than her Unnies. Just imagine not having the black undershorts and you'll find that her attire is really rather short.

Oh! Btw do you have the other TVU channel for tomorrow's live streaming? I gathered that WGM/MBC changed channel last Saturday. Episode 29 wasn't streamed at 82048.

Can anyone post the link to the other channel here. Pretty please? I don't want to panic tomorrow not being tuned in at the right channel. And chingus, it would be best to have a back-up channel just in case TVU fails again.

Guest _d3seohyun

Is SEOBABY for real?!!! I just...don't know anymore... 89864258.gif

How can such perfection exist?!

6001o.jpg

6002f.jpg

6003.jpg

6004g.jpg

6012.jpg

6010s.jpg

6011h.jpg

seobb10292010.jpg

====

@miel. what awesome gifts you got there. i love the G20 pic..so beautiful! those eyes...wow!

i just had to quote this...

ackk!!! is it just me but did hyun do a naughty pose @0.38!

gosh magnae! not that kind of pose pls... :sweatingbullets

LOL. i just love our reactions when she does something unexpected and "not like her"

I must pm s0leil chingu for a gif of that one. I want it in slow-mo please hahaha

@seohyun_yh @SophiaPia @eintann and the rest of the chingus..*hugz*

Guest SophiaPia

anyoung to all

thanks d3SeoHyun for that gorgeous screen caps of our SeoHyun looking lovely everyday. And i notice not only the ring also her finger nails got a bit longer now and had french tip (i always had french tip on mine as well) wow! she is really SeoHyun lady not SeoHyun baby anymore :) She looks really hot in there. Today music core/show, then wgm, then tomorrow sunday @ inkgayo we got lots and lots of gorgeous SeoHyun i hope camera will focus her more yehey!

I love SeoHyun :)

Kamsahamnida

Cheers to all

Hello All,

Thank to share pic news cap  Seobaby

to day wait to see WGM and Music Core

Wowwwwwww I very love Seobaby  ^ ^

In performing Hoot live KBS  Music Bank  Seobaby and unnie very beautiful and sexy  :wub: 

399_KBS_HOOT0001a11.jpg  391_KBS_HOOT0001a12.jpg  847_KBS_HOOT0006.jpg

kbshoot0009.th.jpgkbshoot0007.th.jpgkbshoot0003.th.jpgkbshoot0002.th.jpg

SBS Daejong Awards

Credit : As tagged & Share on DC;SeoJoHyun & Phokar 

773_38b4e27a7692dd710dd7da6c.jpg  849_5c91fdc73723b21cb219a86c.jpg  925_A9860935_120.jpg 

332_A9860935_107.jpg  643_A9860935_114.jpg 

Credit : frashday @Yoong★Hyoon baidu

541_cats12.jpg  886_cccc2.jpg  418_a14.jpg 

458_bb1.jpg  848_bb2.jpg  893_bb3.jpg  486_bb4.jpg  975_bb5.jpg

142_a11.jpg  463_a12.jpg  605_a13.jpg

464_a15.jpg  906_a16.jpg

the girls performed at MuCore today but the cameraman is soo biased! <_<

when it comes to magnae's solo..he zoomed off.. :angry:

miel, sorry for not coming in here earlier.

so i'll just share this here for future reference..

sweet potato blog

soleil, can we req gifs of hyun shooting the arrows pls?

aigoo..i'm always asking blush.gif

phokar & d3, daebak caps! tks

look at those seductive look..

hyun ar...we are your fangirls..so lets not make us drool for u too... :phew::lol:

cunna, u've been MIA for too long, chingu.

sophia, eintann, pari, seohyun...hi there!

magnae overloaded this week! yes! :w00t:

edit:

pretty pretty

hyun Hoot fancam

cr snsd thread

Guest SophiaPia

Happy sunday every1 :)

SeoHyun and her unnies @ inkigayo today i hope my net connection will be friendly today :(

like we're waiting for lots of SeoHyun last week and this week. Lovely indeed. Getting more gorgeous everyday and i've seen that video that she, Fany, Yuri went to Ga-in to give the copy of their hoot cd. What a lovely ladies.

All the best for SeoHyun yeah baby!

Cheers

Guest _d3seohyun

chingus!!!! *hugz*

I'm still working on my pc :sweatingbullets:

@phokar. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Those are beautiful.

The Inki ones...she's all grown up. my gawd! :wub:

the girls performed at MuCore today but the cameraman is soo biased! <_<

when it comes to magnae's solo..he zoomed off.. :angry:

cunna, u've been MIA for too long, chingu.

sophia, eintann, pari, seohyun...hi there!

magnae overloaded this week! yes! :w00t:

edit:

pretty pretty

hyun Hoot fancam

cr snsd thread

MUSIC CORE...tell me about it! I needed to take a walk after that performance.

Is the cameraman an angry fanboy? LOL He was too biased it's not even funny. hmp!

I loved how Seobaby looked on that black outfit too...killer! aish that cameramn..he better make

up for it next week!

I'm counting on k-sones to upload more of Seobaby's fancams during these HOOT performance. I want to

see a full fancam focus on her while doing the whole dance. please, please... *praying*

yea, cunna chingu where are you? blueswimboo and s0leil too.

@jnj chingu, make a roll call. you're now in charge of attendance hahaha

SEOBABY, stay happy and in love. :wub:

posted by crystal_malfoy@Yongseo's thread/credit: DC

inki3.jpg

Archived