[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

hehehehe.. of course i heard u,chingu... kekeke

yeah, not only jinwoon but must be all her fanboys... but yeah forever yong giving her the very special birthday present that she never forget..

owh, tq for the vid,_d3seohyun...and it was really funny...

we are sm's official...unofficcial couple... kekeke i love it..

and others, aigo..oppas with their cute lil sis....

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miel_1301

@jnj. yonghwa's reaction was priceless on that one :lol:

and that wasn't the first time an ahjussi boldy complimented Seobaby in front of him too.

remember when he bought her the guitar? the guitar shop owner said, "it's the first time

the buyer is prettier than the guitar." something like that! i love that scene kekekeke

[ENG] 100924 BTS SMTown : Seohyun Kyuhyun

c: soshisubs + uploader

I spat out the coffee i was drinking when Leeteuk said it's illegal to take pictures with Seobaby hahahhahah

Hi to all self-confessed extra-biased "Seobaby lovers"--- _d3seohyun, jnj, cunna, blueswim_boo EriesBoyd, s0leill123 and to the rest [Mianhe! for missing out on your names]. I am guilty as charged again for having been negligent of my duties to contribute to the thread as much as I possibly can. But if this is to be any sort of a consolation---- I have not also been spazzing to death lately in the other thread "YongSeo" due to work-related stuffs and very tight schedule.

jnj, that cap you posted of YongHwa is really DAEBAK! [borrowing UJ's word] He was as if saying, "Oh! No, not again! Even in the country side I have a competition.". I loled at his epic expression.

_d3seohyun, aside from the Ahjussi at the Guitar shop who complimented uri SeoHyun's looks, I was also reminded of the staff at the Blood Donation center who focused his attention only at SeoHyun at soon as the couple entered that Yong had to remind him of his existence as well. hahaha!!!

Hugs to you _d3 for the subbed link to the SM town BTS. Can't help but think that the SUJU boys themselves are somehow smitten of their dongsaeng. Loving Heechul and his witty remarks.

And I'm sharing these which I believe haven't been posted...

Seobaby [with her Unnies] at NHK-E Japan Interview

shnhk3.jpg

shnhk4.jpg

shnhk5.jpg

shnhk6.jpg

And speaking of Seobaby and her Unnies, I am confused as to their exact whereabouts. Japan? or Brunei?

Though, this airport photo was taken on the 1st of October 2010 saying that she and her Unnies departed for Japan.

shairport02oct2010.jpg

Aigoo! I've been missing seeing her on TV programs and performances lately.

Thanks to all "Chingus" for making this thread a "haven" for stressed out people like me lately.

aww... miel. come here chingu, hug u.

is that hyun's latest hairstyle? i like it!!

hyun has a killer schedule, could be suffering from jetlagged and everything,

but how can she still look beautiful?

hmm.. it could be from eating goguma everyday, i think.

and yeah, up till now, no one knows where the girls are..

its so weird, since there is always fan sighting of hyun and her unnies,

but not this time..

to the rest of the chingus...don't hibernate too long ya?

missed u guys :lol:

hi chingus!!! kekekeke...

actually i'm really excited.. i dont know.. it just,finally i got the answer why jinwoon love/like seobaby so much......

can i share here???

2AM’s Jinwoon recently revealed the reason behind his break-up with his girlfriend on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Birthday.”

Jinwoon stated, “In my past, when I dated a girl that I truly liked, she always used to tell me not to cheat on her. In order to keep that promise, I never even looked at another girl.”

He continued, “But eventually, she was the one that cheated on me with another guy, which is why we broke up. I seem like the type that would be really nice and understanding, but I’m actually quite conservative. I don’t want my girlfriend, and other girls in general, wearing clothes that expose a lot.”

He concluded by adding, “It’s more difficult wearing such short clothes, I don’t understand why they do it.”

credit to allkpop..

and now i totally understand.. oh man.. jinwoonie, u're such a good guy... i do really appreciate you, when seem whole world talking bad bout seobaby, but u're da one who keep looking at her with love.. without hesitate telling the world that he admire her, she's the person that he wanna marry..aigo..

omo,i love the way he treasure our seobaby...

but jinwoonie, noona hope u gonna find someone that gonna love u forever, never cheating and only looking at you.... seobaby really hv all that quality...but..

the end~

looking at her latest pics... wanna say this..(tq miel for the pics :P)

how are you? what are you doing...seobaby? btw, unnie want you to keep smiling and happy with yourlife... ignore everything that hurt you.. keep sharing with your unnies if u're tired, u're sad..anything.. as long as you dont keep it to yourself....arrasso?

about the rumors.. i don't know, just read but dont have any confirmation..but anyway, if true what they do at brunei? for transit before going to japan? showcase?fan meeting? photoshoot? i don't think so.btw brunei just my neighbourhood..

chingguuuuusss, hv nice day... :P

Guest _d3seohyun

chingus! :D

@miel. i miss reading your long posts at the the yongseo thread :D

she looks beautiful in those caps but don't you think she's gotten too skinny? *sigh*

But if there's anyone who we shouldn't worry about when it comes to her health, it's seobaby...

one of the perks of being her fan :D

that reminds me... @bluewswimboo. just in case you happen to read this (we miss you here)..i love that long post you had at the yongseo thread about Seobaby falling in love and being hurt.

i do tend to be overprotective and worry about her a lot sometimes but at the end of the day i always find comfort knowing that it's Seobaby we're talking about here. Because of her amazing character and support system, i know she will always rise above after any hardship. (:

@cunna. based from the most recent wgm episodes, i think jinwoon is now okay with the fact that he can only be friends with seobaby. i think he's truly happy for her when she's smiling, laughing and having a good time with Yong. though i also believe Seobaby will always be his ideal..that one perfect girl in his eyes.

LOL my biasness is too obvious kekkeke

@jnj. *hugz* here are more caps for you kekkeke

I can't believe Seobaby has a cf where she's being all giddy and spazzing about a boy..and even playing with the ring Yong that boy gave her :P:lol:

seobb05.png

seobb04.png

seobbdaum.png

seobbdaum01.png

seobbdaum02.png

===

Here are a couple of fancams of Sica when they were leaving for japan last week.

You can see gorgeous and fashionable Seobaby behind her :D

Fancam 1

Fancam 2

c: uploader

=====

last one before i log off.

Her cuteness is out of this world gah! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1CK0IoHN8o

tumblrl9kj5kbpt41qahidb.gif

tumblrl9kj3rihui1qahidb.gif

c: tumblr + snsd thread

Guest eintann

Hi.. I love seohyun very much too..

and i especially love her body wave during the ending of Oh!

which sadly often missed to be captured by the camera..

i personally think her wave is 1 of the best in their dance routine..

Since I saw many talented seohyun's fan here maybe someone can make a gif or

any video compilation :unsure: (not sure of the term) of her wave..

Thanks in advance.. :)

Guest miel_1301

06 Oct. 2010 SNSD's Japanese "GEE" PV is already out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J_7d85qF4Y&feature=sub

cr: uploader

seohyngee.jpg

Seobaby... Looking lovely as always. I bet SOMEONE will be ogling while watching this new MV.

hello chingus!!

more goodies here.. tks all..group hug

cunna, jinwoon seems infactuated with magnae.

i'm glad that they're friends, and i hope it stays that way...friends ;):lol:

jw shows a bit jealousy with his "ani imnida" (tks chyme) last week.

ah d3, u know i love u and your caps! tks soo much1

look at the last cap..aegyo much! :wub:

i dread the day hyun leaves wgm, i'm sure going to cry buckets... tears.giftears.gif

i hope that day nvr comes...*i know i'm asking for the impossible* :sweatingbullets:

soliel and blueswim seems to migrate already? ;)

nvmd... can still catch them 'there'

miel, tks for links!

hyun singing in Jpnese sure sounds daebak!

but she looks mature in the pic. wonder what image they're adopting now.

hmmm..looks like the 60s to me

off to watch...

oh! hi eintann. welcome!

u made me want to watch Oh! again..hehe

for gitfs u may ask solieil because she is v good at this.

enjoy your stay here. :)

hi chingus!!!! kekekeke..

ah cant overcome with geegeejapan..sour seobaby look cute and different....plus with her lil naughty action..kekeke fanboys+hubby gonna keep replay it again n again and again...hehehe

anyway, just wanna share some video bout our straightforward seobaby...lot of my friend especially boys, they love with this kind of girl because they think its really attractive :wub: :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sjH7C0YbSs&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8GOXilxfSM

both credit to seomate....

chinguuss!! come2, lets share more with us.....

have a nice day!!

jnj chingu..come, i wanna hug u..kekeke... i thought i'm the only one who saw this.. kekeke.. last geegeekorea, they dont even talked to each other right.. but this, for sure they have lot things.. aigo, seobaby and her good friend.. i love their interaction..hihihi

i love every seobaby part in this mv..she's so lovely..

oh yes, i was lurking at yongseo thread and i found this...

rocker+feminine seobaby... seems now this style really suit her eh...

zk6fc8.jpg

credit: as tagged, dc married,aneng@ seohwa thread

yes,dear.. we all know your hubby is a rockstar.. kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzFroamjsQ

credit: chichinhu

hahaha so cute... at 1st moment i'm asking myself, is it seobaby??? especially when she started to rolling..

_d3seohyun, i think all her fanboys and for sure hubby gonna download this vid..kekeke..

yes, cunna chingu.

is it coincidence, but why is she holding a blue guitar and not a pink one?

if its for colour coordinate, she could hold a black guitar instead right?

u thinking what i'm thinking? ;)

but i don't see THE RING.

so to make up for it, she MUST hold a blue guitar..

gosh! my mind is working overtime... :P

Guest eintann

Hi there again..

I've joined soompi since 2007 and never posted anything on any thread

But lately because of this lovely girl I've frequent this 3 threads..

SNSD's,YongSeo's and here.. and even encouraged to post and share my thoughts about

her.

She's one amazing girl for me.. a person worth idolized..

good looking,down to earth,diligent and so much more..

I'm currently juggling work and pursuing my 1st degree too and how most of the time

I felt like giving up because it's too tough.

But look at her.. she's definitely MORE busy than me and still make time to attend class..

http://yongseo.exteen.com/20101007/pic-101007-seohyun-at-univ

Ok.. I'm ashamed of myself..

hi hi eintann!

its good to know u think so highly of hyun.

yes! she is worth all that! she makes a v good role model, in fact.

but i still wonder how she managed to still looks good despite the killer schedule.

me? i have panda eyes now, not because i have to work AND study..

but because i'm keeping late hrs, jumping thread here at soompi.. :lol:

hello chingus

just sharing this here, in case someone haan't seen it yet,

which i doubt...anw

all cr to soshi thread

“Seohyun is enthusiastic about eating habits and beauty. She doesn’t eat instant food or fast food at all. Since skin cells rejuvenate at night, she tries to get to bed by midnight.”

She thoroughly takes care of herself and it’s her true personality, it seems she’s called a “model student”.

doesn't eat fast food at all?!! seriously?!

wow magnae, i have to give it to u, how on earth can u resist the temptation?

this girl is indeed amazing...

bancp.png

which one is she?

i'm guessing hyun is the one in purple dress or the orange one.

--------------------------------------

[NEWS] [10.08.10] Seohyun proves that being famous is not a reason to forget about books

htm_201010081301530201000002010400437-001.jpg

SNSD’s maknae, Seohyun is truly one good student.

Recently, netizens posted a photo on internet community sites entitled “Seohyun’s University Life” and in those photos Seohyun was seen doing some writings.

Although Seohyun’s name was mentioned in the posts, her face could not be seen from those photos. However the netizen wrote, “Seohyun came to school (campus). Although she is busy, she still comes to school often. She’s really a good daughter”.

Ever since their debut in Japan, Seohyun and her Soshi sisters have been busy keeping up with their schedules. In addition to her promotional activities in Japan, Seohyun also has to film MBC’s “We Got Married” with her virtual hubby, CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa.

Netizens who saw these photos commented:

- “It is not an easy task for her to handle both her studies and her activities as a singer at the same time as it requires great determination”.

- “Seohyun seems to be a really good student”

see there, eintann? this should be a big motivation for all students..

Guest eintann

jnj- hi, i was trying to post that article here yesterday but i dont know how.

i thought i was exaggerating went i read your comment yesterday but the article

proved i was right. She's one of a kind isn't she?

aigo..aigo.. cant overcome with yesterday WGM epi.....

where is all my chingus!!!! pallie! come here!!!!!!!

seobaby, Unnie proud of you... really... cant be describe by word....

omg, our seobaby is falling in love now......

lets celebrate chingusss!!!!

share this for all chingus

credit to snsdislove

seems KISSING YOU fever is comeback... it was really natural during holding hand our seobaby singing this... just someone has point out that the girls said that they wanna sing this song to their bf... so seobaby?? :wub: :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ezDav-O1E

credit to sonesource13

rapper hyun... kekeke... full of love between this two... aigo...the song that dedicate by hubby for her...so sweet.. lovelight is all yours seobaby...

tq yonghwa.. u such a good hubby for our seobaby... aigo should marry for real....

unpredictable action from seobaby..because she now is in :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest PariSita

[news] SNSD Seohyun ranked number 1 girl group member with the most natural beauty

On the 10th of October, a group of plastic surgeons conducted a survey from September 12 to October 8 and over 781 participated on the survey themed "Girl group member with the most outstanding natural beauty".

SNSD member SeoHyun was ranked 1st with 44.5% of the votes receiving majority of the votes from the participants. KARA's Han Seung Yeon ranked 2nd with 28% and 2ne1 member Sandara Park was ranked 3rd with 24.1%.

SNSD SNSD two outstanding natural beauty on a girl group members were selected.

One of the directors of the survey said, "Seohyun has a friendly face and a younger sister image. She has a natural beauty, with a friendly face, confidence and a positive image, which resulted to the overwhelming response she got in the survey".

Source: Starnews

Credits: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

she is daebak !!! :wub:

see what magnae can do when she puts her heart into it?

wow hyun, what en event she did for hubby, to the extent of sacrificing her beauty sleep!

mom must be feeling happy too for that chain.. aww

tks for posting the news here parisita.

magnae has been getting lots of attention now, tks to WGM.

cunna chingu! hi hi

i keep playing Love Light and scan the lyrics words by words.

the truth is out at last!

btw, i add u on, but i seldom at tweetyland, am slow at typing...

abt the kissing u, did they really say they want to sing it for their bf?!

ack!! really?! gosh!!!

if hyun can do it, so can u eintann ;)

Guest Patate_douce

Omg i've completly forgot about this thread... sorry guys :sweatingbullets:

Shame on me..

Because it' has moved from korean celeb photos , it was no more easy to find :unsure:

But now i'm back (for the last i will tell that i was S0leill123 before the change of my id)

wegotmarrieds2e53kor101.jpg

She is sooooooooo beautiful even after 1 hour of hardwork :o no wonder that SNSD Seohyun ranked number 1 girl group member with the most natural beauty

Archived