Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

News bites: July 30, 2016

Suitcase1.jpg

Choi Ji-woo, Joo Jin-mo, Jeon Hye-bin, and Lee Joon have all confirmed Woman With a Suitcase, which will follow the fall of Choi, an office manager of a law firm who gets framed for a crime, and her eventual return to success. Joo’s a paparazzo who knows everything about anybody in Korea, and Jeon and Lee have signed on as lawyers. The legal mystery/romance is formatted as a miniseries (as opposed to other Monday-Tuesday MBC dramas that have run for 50 episodes) and will air after Monsterwraps its run in September.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/news-bites-july-30-2016/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jei_em said:

News bites: July 30, 2016

Choi Ji-woo, Joo Jin-mo, Jeon Hye-bin, and Lee Joon have all confirmed Woman With a Suitcase, which will follow the fall of Choi, an office manager of a law firm who gets framed for a crime, and her eventual return to success. Joo’s a paparazzo who knows everything about anybody in Korea, and Jeon and Lee have signed on as lawyers. The legal mystery/romance is formatted as a miniseries (as opposed to other Monday-Tuesday MBC dramas that have run for 50 episodes) and will air after Monsterwraps its run in September.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/news-bites-july-30-2016/

Hi jei_em, thanks for sharing this news bites about his upcoming drama. I'm happy that he’s taking this role because the story looks promising & engaging. Besides, I can totally see him in this role! JJM would be awesome in this role. I would definitely watch this because I am a fan of JJM. Whatever it is, I’m in! So hyped for this because of him. Ahhhh.........it’s been quite a long while, JJM. I'm so excited for this. Can’t wait for the drama. :P

• Like 1

Guest meelis

Yes, @jei_em, all hail to JJM CEO!

About Honey I'm Sorry drama, I'm afraid we can forget about it (for now) :(:

From the Japanese magazine released on 5 August:

@jei_em @meelis I don't think we should loose hope yet! As far as I got lately, k-drama Moon Lovers got approved for simultaneous airing, same for co-prod drama Jade Lovers starring Lee Jongsuk (air date: November hence hella after the restriction debut date aka 1 September!)

I'm clearly not saying Honey I'm Sorry will air soon, hell not. What I'm just saying there's a world between what nationalist bloggers on Weibo are saying and what is actually happening. ISH is a winter-ish drama so my guess would be Winter 2016-2017 (if super lucky because compared to JL or ML, ISH isn't a high profile drama) or even a year later Winter 2017-2018? 

As for My Love Eundong's making video, it's indeed like the title implies a making video... Nothing to write home about, disappointing if you want my POV lol. Anyway better than nothing. I don't understand why they did not bother sharing BTS about scenes viewers cared. 

That being said, we have two new updates:

The poster saw today (Aug 13) JJM at a hair salon? Most likely before WWAS' shooting, I mean not shooting shooting (i think they didn't start yet) But test shooting, it's been roughly two weeks they are on test shooting mode. I don't have access to WWAS Daum Cafe but I saw the schedule section updated so I guess shooting should start next week this Monday if we are lucky lololol)

And Kim Jaewon and Joo Jinmo with caps, at the poster's store. If you want my grain of salt hah, I think KJW will cameo in JJM's drama, as he's a 1) MBC man and 2) He's in talks for a MBC drama. They may have had a meeting at KJW's fave place considering the fact KJW was at this place just 5 days ago. 

• Like 3

*** I thought all along he was not present since his name is not mentioned in the title................ ;)

Choi Ji Woo, Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Joon, and more hold 1st script reading of 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier'

The actors and actresses of upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' attend their 1st script reading!

Choi Ji Woo, the female lead, is the charismatic, capable head of a law office, while Joo Jin Mo is the head of a paparazzi company. Jeon Hye Bin will be playing a tough, strong-willed lawyer opposite Lee Joon, a rookie lawyer. 

Sounds like another exciting law drama coming soon! 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' is set to air sometime in September after currently airing drama 'Monster'. 

jeon-hye-bin_1471308153_20160816_1471305958_28020800_1_99_20160816090905.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2016 at 11:26 AM, jei_em said:

Hi jei_em, thanks for sharing the 1st stills from the upcoming drama.  Please be good, "WWAS"  -  I’m trying to keep my expectations low.  The drama has definitely an engaging story. Can't wait to see JJM soon in my small screen again. He’s very swoony. :P

• Like 1

On 8/15/2016 at 9:09 PM, jei_em said:

Birthday greetings for JJM, although his birthday is on September yet, right? :lol: Anyway thanks for the info @sajooni! I'm excited for WWAS, his comeback in mainstream TV... lol...

Hi jei_em, I think JJM's bday was last month, August. I'm excited also for his upcoming drama. I've been waiting for his new project. Finally.........it’s here! This drama sounds great! I like Lee Joon, too - he’s talented. He can handle any roles. I like CJW, too. She’s as beautiful as ever! JJM is always a delight to watch.  :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jei_em, I think JJM's bday was last month, August. I'm excited also for his upcoming drama. I've been waiting for his new project. Finally.........it’s here! This drama sounds great! I like Lee Joon, too - he’s talented. He can handle any roles. I like CJW, too. She’s as beautiful as ever! JJM is always a delight to watch.  :P

I think is birthday is on September 26 in the Gregorian calendar...(right?) ...

• Like 1

Well, it's already Sep.11 Korean time, so..

Yes, @jei_em, his birthday according to the Gregorian calendar is on Sep. 26, but he always celebrates his lunar birthday, which falls on Sep. 11 this year.

On 9/8/2016 at 10:15 PM, jei_em said:

I think is birthday is on September 26 in the Gregorian calendar...(right?) ...

Hi jei_em, ahhh............so, you're not referring to the Lunar calendar, huh? :phew:

*** Excited for this, excited for JJM! The premise is pulling me in. CJW is beautiful with her wavy hair. :P

Legal romance Woman With a Suitcase teases lighthearted laughs

Suitcase1_1.jpg

Suitcase2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/legal-romance-woman-with-a-suitcase-teases-lighthearted-laughs/

• Like 1

Choi Ji Woo’s Upcoming Legal Drama Reveals Main Poster

Choi Ji Woo’s Upcoming Legal Drama Reveals Main Poster

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Woman With a Suitcase” (tentative title) released its main poster!

On September 19, the drama released its main poster showing Choi Ji Woo, Joo Jin Mo, Jeon Hye Bin, and Lee Joon gathered around a desk filled with papers. Choi Ji Woo stars in the drama as a lawyer while Joo Jin Mo plays a representative paparazzi reporter.

“Woman With a Suitcase” will be airing its first episode on September 26. The drama is a fresh, legal, romance drama that depicts a hopeful and relatable story about a woman growing up and finding success after the collapse of her office. The drama is set to air after “Monster.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2