Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Tues, 01.14.14] Empress Ki Hits Its New High

MBC’s Empress Ki reentered the 20s again on Tuesday night, hitting its highest ratings of 20.3 percent. Its previous highest was 20.2 percent.

Empress Ki continues attract viewers with its talented cast and tightly knit story that has grabbed the viewers’ attention since episode one, leaving no room to wonder why the drama maintained its number one stop.

SBS’ A Warm Word also rose with its complicated love lines and affairs. KBS’ Prime Minister and I dropped once again.

[Ratings: Tues, 01.14.14] Empress Ki Hits Its New High

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Empress Ki 19.6 →20.3

2. SBS A Warm Word 9.9 →10.2

3. KBS Prime Minister and I 6.9 →6.5

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Shorts 9.2

2. SBS My Heart Beats3.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

Guest FateD1430293421

Does anyone of you here willing to take over the starter of this page? Because the starter havent been updated this thread, and I guess Its about time to update JJM's profile on the first page. PM me if you are interested.

Im new to soompi n never moderated a fan page so im afraid i knw nothing abt doin such stuff! But please if any of u fans could take on this role please do...we need to revive this page!

Guest FateD1430293421

@stclaus..ready to kiss the monitor loooooolllll

He's like george clooney..the older he gets the finer he is :)...i always felt he has a george clooney aura to him....masculin,sure of himslef n smexyyyyyy :D

FateD said: @stclaus..ready to kiss the monitor loooooolllll He's like george clooney..the older he gets the finer he is :)...i always felt he has a george clooney aura to him....masculin,sure of himslef n smexyyyyyy :D

lorac said: ElinaG
I think you asked about Dance, Dance, not sure where you could get it as I didn't see it on one torrent site. You can still buy it. Amazon and EBay have it for sale. 

@Ding Lin what's with the BTS photo... on my screen appears as some ad for a charity...
Thank you for updating info about our handsome man...
I know he's very busy filming EK, but I'm sure he must have already something cooking for the rest of the year... will gladly await for his news...

Also, I have a question... I don't know much about Asian culture (entertainment wise). I've noticed that a lot of celebrities like to do "Fan meetings"... any of you have been to one?
How do they work? Do you buy a ticket as if it was a concert? And what usually happens during a fan meeting, do you just sit/stand there, the celebrity says some words and off you go?
Just curious... I may go to a JJM fan meeting sometime in the future, just for the sake of going; but it's at the other side of the world for me... so it better be worth it!

Guest Ding Lin

@stclaus~~

I hope you can see the BTS photos, now.  I am sorry that I did not know I can not share photos from Baidu. 
As for the fan meeting, I am not sure.  However, I read somewhere JJM hosted a dinner meeting with fans in June, 2013.  

As for his Twitter account, I was told that he was not very actively updating it. :( 

Guest Ding Lin

With the development of the new storyline in Empress Ki, I suddenly lost interests in the drama.  I guess my interests will hold until SN is back to the palace, but will not watch it faithfully afterwards. I just do not like the character, TH :(!   

I guess I rather watch the dramas/movies of JJM :)!  Any suggestions?  Thanks!