Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

Boy, I have been repeatedly watching "Game of Queen"! JJM is soooooooooooo charming in this drama. He is a perfect mixture of mature man and naughty boy!!!

@ghollygina22I went to see the first episode too and I think you are right. She loves Wang Yoo but marries the Emperor because she need to. No emotions for Tahwan, but true tears for Wang Yoo.What I liked was thaYeom Byung-Soo wasn't there. Maybe they finally kill this character, he makes me nervous :-wBut, Wang Go was there. And I thought we got rid of him already :-(

Guest suwan1430273820

I think at this point, we can all tell who's the one she loves. But the biggest mystery will be to discover how WY will react when he sees her alive AND on her way to becoming empress (....will he be mad ? sad ? both ? ...ahhhhh) and and their child !!!!! omg. cant wait for monday to come.

I find JJM to be such an underrated actor. I wish there were more stuff about him online. like fancams more eng subs interviews, etc. :(

Guest ghollygina22

ElinaG

said:

@ghollygina22I went to see the first episode too and I think you are right. She loves Wang Yoo but marries the Emperor because she need to. No emotions for Tahwan, but true tears for Wang Yoo.What I liked was thaYeom Byung-Soo wasn't there. Maybe they finally kill this character, he makes me nervous :-wBut, Wang Go was there. And I thought we got rid of him already :-(

Guest suwan1430273820

@ghollygina22 : ep. 23 killed me as well. woah. that scene when he cried...he was shaking and he looked like he was suffocating and grasping for air...wow. that might be the best crying in a korean drama that i've ever seen. seriously. I still feel that WY loves SN more.....

Guest ghollygina22

suwan said: @ghollygina22 : ep. 23 killed me as well. woah. that scene when he cried...he was shaking and he looked like he was suffocating and grasping for air...wow. that might be the best crying in a korean drama that i've ever seen. seriously. I still feel that WY loves SN more.....

Guest Ding Lin

@ghollygina22~~

Bravo in your analysis!! :)   That was my thought exactly, but can not express this well.  Thank you!!! 
Yes, I did not feel any romantic feelings between SN and TH.  HOWEVER, there is a much deeper connection between WY and SN!!!!   

ghollygina22 said:Wow so curious!!  Joo Jin Mo was rockin' the beard in Ep 1.  That coronation scene sealed the deal for me and WY.  I meant SN and WY. :DIs it just me or does everyone in the palace think their Emperor is just decoration?  Even General Baek put his trust in SN to make a difference.  WY and even the Dowager Queen, can clearly see it.  SN seems confident enough that TH won't be a problem for her in the palace.
I watched Episode 1 (again) and I don't see SN having any romantic feelings for TH.  Yah she's smiling but it kinda was only for show and it was directed to the people.  actually she wasn't really smiling throughout the whole ceremony.  I think TH and SN already discuss the terms of their marriage/union.  the only real feeling she expressed was when she saw WY.  IDK…  I'll check again.  (i could be kidding myself too… lol desperate times!)
I'm really hoping that there's a plan behind it all (between Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang)  :-wok don't wanna get flag
GOOOOOOOOOO WANG YOOO!!!! JOO JIN MO I LOOOOOOVE U! :x

Guest Ding Lin

Somebody mentioned that JJM is totally underrated as an actor.  It is so true!  
After falling in love with WY/JJM, I have been searching for his information.  As you gals have pointed out, the information is limited.  He has been repeatedly described as a low key guy and does not like to interact with media much.  I even saw an article saying that the producer of Running Man tried different ways to invite him to show up in Running Man.  The producer even made a trip and talked to JJM in person!!  JJM still rejected his offer.
After much research, here are two reasons that I found: 
1) He once said that he would like to be an actor, not a star.  He has been trying to avoid "star treatments".  
2) He has camera phobia!  According to his buddies, he is super funny and talkative in private gatherings.  However, he becomes shy and speechless in public occasions!  As a result, he rarely attends talk shows.  I found it is kind of funny and cute!!  :)  How can someone with camera phobia choose to become an actor? ........ and become such a good one!!!  LOLOL

The more I learn about JJM, the more I like him!!  He is such a charming mixture with so many contrasting traits!! :) 

Guest suwan1430273820

bahahaha he's just sooo cute ! how can you be shy in front of the camera when you're an actor ?! lol omg i wished he accepted the offer to be on RM !!!!! I loveeee to see his funny side ! <3 I WANT MORE OF JJM !!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HIS NEXT PROJECT !!!!!

Guest ghollygina22

Ding Lin said: Somebody mentioned that JJM is totally underrated as an actor.  It is so true!  
After falling in love with WY/JJM, I have been searching for his information.  As you gals have pointed out, the information is limited.  He has been repeatedly described as a low key guy and does not like to interact with media much.  I even saw an article saying that the producer of Running Man tried different ways to invite him to show up in Running Man.  The producer even made a trip and talked to JJM in person!!  JJM still rejected his offer.
After much research, here are two reasons that I found: 
1) He once said that he would like to be an actor, not a star.  He has been trying to avoid "star treatments".  
2) He has camera phobia!  According to his buddies, he is super funny and talkative in private gatherings.  However, he becomes shy and speechless in public occasions!  As a result, he rarely attends talk shows.  I found it is kind of funny and cute!!  :)  How can someone with camera phobia choose to become an actor? ........ and become such a good one!!!  LOLOL

The more I learn about JJM, the more I like him!!  He is such a charming mixture with so many contrasting traits!! :) 

Sorry guys been to busy speculating at EK forum...
@suwan BichunMoo did it for me to fall head over heels for JJM, I watched both versions korean and chinese... I swear during that time, I would be sweating in front of my monitor just watching him... I don't think HOT is enough to describe that man... I then watched Fashion 70s... I melted in the middle of the freakin' canadian winter...
@anjshin YES his eyes and lips... even how cute he looks when his jaw gets crooked when talking... his skin color... should I keep on going... I agree with you, the older he gets, the better, I think ageing suits him... maybe 'cause I'm not a "girl" any more I tend to go for characters like him... IDK I'm old school and totally like super masculine men all the new flower boy idols don't do anything for me...:\">

Guest anjshin

Icuyc7q.jpg
at any rate, at any look, even in different angle, be it pro or antagonist look, JJM oppa is really irresitible... angel sent from above. :x :x 

credits to soompi.

@stclausyes yes yes!!! eyes, lips, skin, body, voice... he is so man and adorable! me either, don't see any interest in young feminine boys. after all, man is suppose to be a man. and JJM is absolutely a man.
@Ding Lin  @ghollygina22
I think it is part of his great personality that he has no star disease. he is real and straight and true to himself. the talk-shows are not for him. we just should hope he gets more good roles to keep his career up.
I have nothing against him working in Hollywood (He could stay in touch with HJW :)). I had some fantasy, about JJM doing some serious movie with Will Smith. something like Seven pounds. don't ask me why, just a crazy thought.
What actors would you pair him with?

anjshin said:

at any rate, at any look, even in different angle, be it pro or antagonist look, JJM oppa is really irresitible... angel sent from above. :x :x 

credits to soompi.

Guest ghollygina22

@elinaG

Yup. He's sporting the beard! He looks so *sigh* 8->

Does this mean the coronation is just a couple of episodes away??? :( my poor OTP. Oh man... WY's reaction when he sees SN. Idk can my sad heart handle it? :-S plus there's Baby Byul to worry about!

I want the House of El to fall already! ~X(

*sigh*

Ugh the novel... :-SS terrible situation for both WY & Baby Byul! :((

Guest Ding Lin

Yes, aging suits him!   I totally agree that he is much more charming now than 10 years ago!! His look at the MBC award ceremony was PERFECT!!  He looked manly, calm and mature.  And, yet there were sparks of sense of humor and boyish naughtiness in his eyes!!!!!!  He is so irresistible!! 
Honestly, I found both WY/JJM are 1000 times more charming than TH/JCW!!!!   I still do not know why so many people are crazy about TH.  I guess it was due to screen time.  WY was just given too little screen time in Empress Ki!! 

stclaus said:

@anjshin YES his eyes and lips... even how cute he looks when his jaw gets crooked when talking... his skin color... should I keep on going... I agree with you, the older he gets, the better, I think ageing suits him... maybe 'cause I'm not a "girl" any more I tend to go for characters like him... IDK I'm old school and totally like super masculine men all the new flower boy idols don't do anything for me...:\">

Is BichunMoo good??, because i saw the first episode but the only character i was interested in was him and even if i love him, i don't think i will watch the drama if all the characters are annoying :D :D

OMO OMO JJM on running man whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, say yesssssssss :(( :(( :((
Him and his bestfriends (Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin) doesn't love to interact much with the media, even Hyun Bin said that he will not do variety shows sighhhhh

Guest ghollygina22

Wish for the show:

1. WY & SN meet knowing everything!

2. They hold on to their love (becuz they figure they'll b together in death)

3. WY & SN scheming together

4. Secret meeting/rendezvous cuz they can't b away from each other it kills them! Hehe

5. Baby Byul is raised by WY in the palace. WY bonds with him (WY knows, SN told him!)

6. They're life is so unfortunate that they go all the way. They'll give their all to make sure Yuan falls. I really don't see them doubting their love for ea other. It seems so high school for me. I want a mature love story!

7. NO! to SN having the Emperor's baby!!! [-( she will only have WY's

8. TH treats Byul not so kind, Byul knows the truth but keeps it secret (SN told him)

9. Baby Byul grows up 7-8yo and watches his parents (WY & SN) die in an ambush. Sent by TH. Can't handle SN not loving him

10. Our OTP get their wish to die together.

11. Byul (grows up as a great warrior Prince) finish his parents mission! The destruction of Yuan! Goryeo follow him into war!!

12. End scene WY and SN. On a horse! He holds out his hand and she climbs on. They ride out on Goryeo shoreline! WY smiling turn to look back at SN also smiling in joy. WY's one hand securing SN embrace. Background Music playing!

Cheers to My OTP WY & SN!

My OTP JJM & HJW announce they're dating!!!! (I did say wish!)

JOO JIN MO & HA JI WON FOREVER!!!! :D/

MANSE!!!!!