Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Congratulations to MLED team... Last 2 episodes may not up to many expectations. 

I would like to commend the team for:

1. Ability to capture the audience continuously for 14 episodes out of 16 episodes. Overall 88% of the 16 episodes ... That is commendable.

2. Actor & Actress for JH and SR roles- ability to maintain their skill in a unfavourable roles. Both had been continuously playing their roles well. 

3. Overall my grading for this drama is Good and not easy to please all of us. 

Thank tou you once again...for the superb acting skills.

• Like 6

Hello fellow fans of JJM!

I have always liked JJM's acting but this time round, he has performed exceptionally well in his role as Hyun Soo/Eun Ho in MLED so I could not help myself but visit this thread to share with fellow fans my love for his acting! Here's wishing him well and that he will get many great offers with successes to come so that we can continue to enjoy his acting.

• Like 6

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing that wrap-up picture. Wow, time really flies so fast, huh? It's just like the drama had just begun. And now, it's already finished. I was't able to watch this drama continuously but of lack of time but I could say that it's indeed a good drama. I will wait for the DVD copy so I could get myself one & watch this continuously. I could share my thoughts on the drama after doing this later on. :lol:

In the meantime, JJM could have his break & have his good rest while select another good project so we could get to see him again on the screen, a movie or drama again will do. I just hope he won't let us wait for a long time. :D

Hi It seems JTBC hasn't the plan to release EunDong DVD version.

We are now starting waiting mode again. Please next project: movie!

Hi lucy, ahhh...........really? Well, wait & see. Ye, I want also his next project will be a movie.:P

• Like 6

I have always liked JJM's acting but this time round, he has performed exceptionally well in his role as Hyun Soo/Eun Ho in MLED so I could not help myself but visit this thread to share with fellow fans my love for his acting! Here's wishing him well and that he will get many great offers with successes to come so that we can continue to enjoy his acting.

Thank you chingu! That's great you visit this thread. Hope you will always visit this hehe.

• Like 4

Welcome :)!  It is so good to see a new friend here.  Enjoy!  It seems to us that JJM is already preparing for his next project. We are anxious to learn what the new project is :)!!  :D

Edited by QuercusL
  • Like 5

Hello chingus:

Just wanted to say hello to JJM fans here.  I believe it's first time I'm posting here.  I was really impressed with JJM in Empress Ki and it's because of his performance there that I had MLED on my radar.  I was one of the people who were not too keen on the synopsis of the drama at the beginning.  So I had it on my list to watch after the series ended.  Then I made the mistake of deciding to watch the first 4 episodes in a row one day when I just wanted something new to watch.  

Well as some of you know from the MLED thread I've been consumed by this drama for the next 12 episodes.

I will definitely follow JJM's future works.  Cheers!

• Like 7

Hello chingus:

Just wanted to say hello to JJM fans here.  I believe it's first time I'm posting here.  I was really impressed with JJM in Empress Ki and it's because of his performance there that I had MLED on my radar.  I was one of the people who were not too keen on the synopsis of the drama at the beginning.  So I had it on my list to watch after the series ended.  Then I made the mistake of deciding to watch the first 4 episodes in a row one day when I just wanted something new to watch.  

Well as some of you know from the MLED thread I've been consumed by this drama for the next 12 episodes.

WOW A big hug with you @seungshin !

That's so nice you will keep eye on JJM in the future! 

Let's keep waiting for his future projects!

• Like 6

Hello chingus:

@seungshin, Hi,  I did the exact same thing as you watch the first 4 all at once and got hook by the young actors .I've always been  huge fan of JJM but after MLED I'm a fan for life.. I had to come here and give the man his props he carried the weight of this drama on his own each week I fell in love with his scenes every heartfelt moment he gave us be it a laugh or a cry he made  is the viewers understand the pain of a man that loved one woman and waited to find his woman.. He portrayed a rare gem that any girl would love to have.. The last letter to ED when he said his success in life was loving one woman and that's her.. How can this man be a failure..

I'm happy to hear he has a new project lined up and looking forward to it..

So KUDOS To JJM You Confirmed The Reason I Watch Kdrama It's All Because The Likes Of Him.. Great All Around Actor..          

Edited by valsava
  • Like 6

2015.7.14 Joo Jin Mo sent the staff sports shoes

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the photos & info about it. NICE & so sweet of him to do this.....:P

If you watch MLED, you will know how cute he is to give his colleague sports shoes.

one more MLED wrap up party photo

• Like 6

Guest anjshin

Hi @lucy13880 yep it's nice to be back even for a short time of my vacation from work, that's good to hear with new friends, welcome, even I'm so late already. hehehe :D