Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

dear @sarah.lina I got a hard time laughing at the JJM look alike squirrel. ^_^:P I'll be waiting for the other gifs then. :D

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~
I am happy to learn that you enjoy Dream!  :)  This drama is so underrated.  I hope more people can recognize it.  Indeed,  JJM  is very impressive in Dream >:D<   
I am not sure why they cut the dating scenes in Friends 2!! The photos look so nice!
LOL at those cute photos with JJM and squirrels!!  :) 

@Ding Lin : you don't how much i'm enjoying Dream, this drama is underrated because it was against Queen Seon Duk at that time, it was impossible to have good ratings, but i love everything about this drama, only Son Dam Bi is mehhh, they should have cast a real actress sighh

c8.gifn0ri.gif

How can i not like a drama where "Kim Bum" kissed "Son Dam Bi" and he's in this state then "Joo Jin Mo" asked "Son Dam Bi" if it was her first kiss and he's in this state, the worst about that, they are making fun of her, ah these two, i love them 144.gif

======================================================================================

I looked up at some info on Naver, i have noted some points :

1. Flowers in Fog is ranked 55th on Naver this is the highest of all Empress Ki Cast previous dramas after that there is Secret Garden with Ha Ji Won placed in the 59th rank.
  2. About Friend 2, the top comments (more than 2000 upvotes) were about how Joo Jin Mo didn't have much screentime, they said they shouldn't lie to the viewers thinking that JJM would be in the movie but in the end he was more like a "Guest Star Appearance", good to know that even with Kim Woo Bin in the movie, the viewers seemed to be more interested by JJM screentime.

Guest Ding Lin

I have a lot of respect for JJM........... 
He was only  a "guest appearance" in Friends 2. And yet he gained 8 kg for it!!!  As an actor, he did sacrifice his look on the screen for his increased weight!  In fact, it could be a part of reason why WY was not well received by some of the audience in the beginning of EK.  It seems to me that more and more people commented how handsome he is after he lost weight in the 2nd half of the show. 
How can you NOT  love a professional actor like him? :) 

PS.  According to the conversation between the director and JJM during the press conference, I think JJM did not get paid for Friends 2 (they only paid him the living expenses and travel). JJM did this movie purely for his friendship with the director! 

EDIT: @sarah.lina~~Loved your dream gifs!!!!  :)  Very cute :)!!!  

@Ding Lin : Ah ok, that makes sense now, Kwak Kyung Taek (Friend : The Great Legacy Director) is also the Director of Love, starring JJM and Friend, Our Legend starring Hyun Bin, i even heard that JJM and Jang Dong Gun have made a guest apparence in the drama.

- And yes, it's true since the loss of his 10 kilos, he became even more handsome and i think because of that, some viewers are noticing him now.

Guest anjshin

I hope JJM oppa would be a lead man to HanHyoJoo in his next project,. :D Because as far as I can see with HHJ, she have worked with a-list actors already. They will surely kill my screen if ever, if only I can produce, I will chose them asap. ;;) ;;):P

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: Thanks dear for sharing the link... It's cute though I barely understand what's in the text just basing on the pictures, the last one seems they are dancing,. LMAO.  :)) :P:D

Guest lorac

Although I've watched it before, I'm getting glimpses of Bichunmoo as I sync subtitles and what struck me is the martial arts action. Maybe because it's a collaboration with China that they seem so well done. Those Chinese sure know how to do wushu.
And black is the color for Ju Jin Mo, no doubt about it.
jjm_bichunmoo1.jpg