Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

"Boyfriend", Top TV Buzzworthy for 2 consecutiveweeks, 1st place Park Bo Gum, 2nd Song Hye Kyo

[Herald reporter Chun Yoon-hye] TVN drama 'Boyfriend' in TV drama buzzworthy category, announced on December 10, 2018, is the first place for two consecutive weeks.

At the same time, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye-kyo kept first and second place for the most buzzworthy actor/actress for two consecutive weeks. 

From second to fourth place, JTBC 'SKY Castle', tvN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace', and SBS 'Empress of the Empress' were ranked. However, as the topic rankings are the same, the gap between the top two 'boyfriend' and the second, third, and fourth films is narrowing to 2 ~ 5%. 

MBC 's new drama' Bad Detective 'was ranked 5th with Shin Ha - gyun' s acting , followed by SBS 's praise, JTBC' Let 's get hot clean', tvN ' Red Moon Blue Year ', and OCN' God's Quiz: Riboot 'were ranked from 6th to 10th respectively. 

In the cast member category, Hyun Bin (memories of Alhambra Palace) is ranked 3rd, Shin Ha Kyun (bad man) 4th, Lee Jong Suk (chorus of the company) 5th, Jang Na (6th rank of empress), Shin Hye Sun (Elegance of the empress) 8th, Park Shin-hye (memories of the Alhambra palace) 9th place, Kim Yoo-jung (once hotly cleaned) 

This survey is based on the analysis of online articles, blogs, community, SNS, and video responses of 30 TV dramas that are being broadcasted or scheduled to be broadcasted from December 3, 2018 to December 9, 2018 by GOOD DATA CORPORATION. The results were announced on December 10. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003918865

So far I love her Episode 3 outfit so much ❤️❤️❤️

And omo, the ending of episode 4 is just DAEBAK! I screamed while I was at work and everyone thought I’m mad! :grimace:

Looks like the bad guys weren’t expecting it would turn out like that, AT ALL. *evil laugh*

• Like 1

Just now, dukesa1122 said:

So far I love her Episode 3 outfit so much ❤️❤️❤️

And omo, the ending of episode 4 is just DAEBAK! I screamed while I was at work and everyone thought I’m mad! :grimace:

Looks like the bad guys weren’t expecting it would turn out like that, AT ALL. *evil laugh*

Fashionable Cha Soo-Hyun! :D

Really,you scream out loud!?:D