Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kim MinSuk admires and practically worships our lovely HyeKyo.

FmbYpis.jpg

descendants-of-the-sun1.pngima

crto of images

Kim MinSuk's IG post (link), translation credit to @joongkyo (thanks!)

HyeKyo noona's housewarming gift!!!!!!

Soul/Mind and body, I will wash well and live well!!!!

Always thank you!!!. I love you!!!

#SongAngel #SongDere (*basically the nickname he uses for her since she is Tsundere..lol) #SongGoddess #FreshHyeKyo #SongMinSeok (*lol...he changed his family name from Kim to Song, basically trying to be cute and show his loyalty to her. ) #thankyou #laundry #will squeeze it well #have become Laundry King.

• Like 24

aw such a sweet kid KMS , love the way he appreciates the gift from his "songdere"  noona and LOL for his hashtag, no wonder SHK is fond of him !

its been 2 days yet more photos, gifs , articles and videos from Beaksang awards night are still coming in from different media /sns  and yes they feature more of  SHK with SJK . though we find lesser photos of just SHK alone ,well  ,its just definitely fine whats important is that SHK presence in that awards night she exudes a different aura and confidence and yes kyonatics can really tell that she is so happy! with her amazing beauty that night I cant help to relate her with Bruno Mars Just the Way you Are song lyrics !

Oh, her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shinin',  

6afb0f0cjw1f4jgk4wlvlg206y0964qp.gif6afb0f0cjw1f4jgk3ec1kg206y096kjl.gif

Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying She's so beautiful

6afb0f0cjw1f4jgkfajatg20dg08xx6p.gif

And when you smile (smile, smile...) The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing) Just the way you are (are).

6afb0f0cgw1f4j1z4z1dqj20lc0lcjt9.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 22

‪#‎songsongcouple‬ ‪#‎kikyo‬ ‪#‎songhyekyo‬ ‪#‎songhyegyo‬ ‪#‎songjoongki‬

credit to the right owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  13307405_526760237449243_106393862393555

• Like 7

In a span of four days ( Wednesday to Sunday) , SHK's followers on Instagram jumped from 2.2m to 2.3m! This alone shows how she keeps gaining and gaining people who support her! Keep shining, our dear Song Hye Kyo!  You are truly our GEM!

• Like 8

I just want to share how my fan heart was so loud and proud when I had a reunion with 2 friends today. 

We were at those quiet times of our chat (time for  browsing our phones) when one showed us a picture of SHK during BAA and asked us if she was the girl in DOTS! I was actually surprised that she knew about DOTS! I said, "YES, she's the girl!" Then they started saying that she is still beautiful! How she was in FULL HOUSE  is how she still looks now! Okay, so I asked if ever they watched DOTS ,but they said no. It's just that one friend of theirs was so addicted that caused her sleepless nights! To cut it short, I told them that SHK looks more radiant as time goes by! She ages gracefully! She actually looks prettier now than those Full House (they actually watched this) days! I also told them why she was wearing that gown because they were curious why she seemed to be in a wedding gown. Then I admitted that I spent times to those voting steps( the Baeksang app and the IQIYI) as I felt deeply obligated to do just to see her walk that red carpet! Oh, I told them start watching DOTS and be amazed by SHK! Surely, the drama is addictive, too!

(just happy that in such girl chats, I was able to expose this fan girl in me ! Just SHK)

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

opp...seeing KDW and Kim Ji Won in video, sorry......still posting:smirk:

favorite SHK's EVENING Fashion:heart:

Song Hye-Kyo wears Jenny Packham - 4th Beijing International Film Festival

Posted by eviltwins · Apr 17, 2014

Song Hye-Kyo wears Jenny Packham - 4th Beijing International Film Festival

She wore Jenny Packham fall 2013 black deep neckline full skirted gown with dropped shoulders.

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards Ceremony, beautiful dress(perfect lenght/more beautiful at back)

13335996_1176648932376624_17730723735362

Strapless Organza A-Line Gown with Sequin Details Angel Sanchez Wedding Dress Spring 2013

photo John Aquino

ANGEL SANCHEZ Spring 2013/strapless organza-A-line

wedding dress with sequin details

[many Western women like wedding dress style for Evening fashion]

Guess who is this adorable child in the photo????  credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       13312656_1626921064293624_66759208846405

• Like 9

article from KpopHerald, definitely SHK wont be left out for this list , and yes she with SJK got the most loudest scream ever the moment they appeared on the red carpet , upon entering the venue until they got their awards !  

Stars shine at Paeksang Arts Awards: actresses

Every year, stars dress to impress for the Paeksang Arts Awards, one of the top entertainment awards in South Korea, and this year’s ceremony held on the evening of June 3, was no exception. Here are a list of actresses who appeared stunning on the red carpet:

1. Song Hye-kyo

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606061141205707299_2

its great to see top comments from netizens  praising SHK Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+283, -54] Song Hye Gyo totally dominated all of the actresses today ㅋㅋㅋ so classy looking. The aura of a top actress is so different

4. [+30, -14] Song Hye Gyo definitely dominated the red carpet today

6. [+29, -10] I've seen all of the actresses attending today but Song Hye Gyo looks like a work of art

b6870425jw1f4kqmgxibij20f00mjabi.jpg

6fedae63jw1f4l3f4ybklj20dk0ku0tn.jpg

credit:weibo

as they say you cant please everyone and every fans do have their own biases too , thus it is expected that SHKs choice of dress and make-up are subject to criticisms , well let them be what's important for us SHK fans is that, she did went to this awards night , dress up the way she wanted ,and just having the time of her life  and there are  a lot lot lot more fans, media and blogger that adores her during that night !  it was revealed in iqiyi I think about the 5 jurors decision regarding the winners and about the best actress category , its really SHK and KHS that tops amongst the nominees and its only a matter of 1 vote difference 3 vs 2 in favor of the winner , I guess its already an honor for her in this case besides the winner is really a top caliber veteran actress , its just a pity that during this award cut off the other good drama was included if not it might have been SHK as the winner , and as for the grand prize , its really the DoTs drama that they chose vs the other drama and didn't consider giving it to an individual actor/actress unlike from the past beaksang.  all the while i thought its only SHK fans are disappointed with the outcome , fans of other drama, actor/actress who didn't win have also expressed their dissapointments and questions the jury decision , just wondering what if SHK got the award most likely she will have more bashers and her anits/haters will come out again from their cave to spew their rants! anyways lets just hope SHK can have acting awards  from other award giving body .before year ends .  

• Like 23

Top 10 Hottest Korean Models in 2015                                                                                                       

• 10.Shin Se-Kyung
  • 9.Park Shin-Hye
  • 8.Go Ara
  • 7.Yoon Bora
  • 6.Im Nana
  • 5.Lee Ha-Nui
  • 4.Kim Hyuna
  • 3.Kim Tae Hee
  • 2.Yoon Eun-Hye                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

1.Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye-kyo is one of the most famous South Korean actress and model. She gained recognition for starring in various television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004),Worlds Within (2008) and That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013). Song is one of the most in-demand product endorsers in Korea and she has appeared in many CFs and prints over the years. She has been working with popular brands like Laneige, Levi’s Lady Style, Etude House, Whitea, Aritaum, Innisfree, Roem, McDonalds Ice Cream, Conway, Nintendo DS Animal Crossing, Olay, LG, FHM, Vivien Bra, and J.ESTINA.                                                                                                                                 Song Hye-Kyo

• Like 15

I second the motion, @sunflower91_ ,

I'm already over the turn of event and also contented that Song Hye Kyo was the best contender for the Best Actress award! Just a point away and that makes me satisfied! It's a sign for next time! She's going to take home the bacon. Anyway, congratulation to the winner! She does deserve it, too☺

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, sunflower1 said:

I second the motion, @sunflower91_ ,

I'm already over the turn of event and also contented that Song Hye Kyo was the best contender for the Best Actress award! Just a point away and that makes me satisfied! It's a sign for next time! She's going to take home the bacon. Anyway, congratulation to the winner! She does deserve it, too☺

Agree dear!

• Like 2

Truly my ultimate korean girl crush! Being following her since AIMH. Yeppeuni is the best call sign or nickname. How apt! Cannot wait for her next drama or movie. I absolutely love her instagram updates. Always hoping and praying for her happiness. Hwaiting unnie! 

• Like 9