Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Do u wanna see her face at least once when she receive her coffee truck? Cz i really wanna see it..but every single time she always take picture only the coffee truck n her finger :cries: I won't complain but still i want complain,hahaha:crazymad:

Oh yeah I come over to Michaa IG n I saw jisoo BP pic for new campaign??its been a while though but I just forgot to asked u guys..if I'm not mistaken,Jisoo is BA for itMichaa(?) Clothing line,is it the same company as Michaachannel that SHK endorse?cz I'm confused is SHK still their BA?

Yes she is so beautiful since childhood till now. Tha most beautiful actress in the World...credit @SHKPhilippines.   #######################################

( redbeanbuns ) Chingu Jisoo is for Michaa For a Day. We will wait if she still endorsing the MichaaChannel.

Herald POP

'19.5 Billion Building Owner' Song Hye-kyo, Choi Hee-seo and special friendship "Our cute Heeseo ^^"

Enter 2021.05.29. 3:02 pm
202105291454476728636_20210529150042_01_20210529150203606.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Herald POP = Reporter Im Eui-jeong]
202105291454476728636_20210529150102_01_20210529150203617.jpg?type=w430Original view
Song Hye-kyo shared the sticker she received with the coffee truck.
Actress Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through her Instagram story on the afternoon of the 29th. Song Hye-kyo wrote, "Our cute Heeseo ^^" along with the photo.
In the released photo, there is a sticker supporting Song Hye-kyo, who is appearing in the drama 'We're breaking up'. In the round sticker, the alluring beauty of Song Hye-kyo stands out and catches the attention.
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo's new work 'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a breakup actually written as 'farewell' and read as 'love'. The cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.
popnews@heraldcorp.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/112/0003438978

• Like 1

Goddess Indeed

Spotify News

[Exclusive] Song Hye-kyo's drama has already been sold... 'Right now, we're breaking up' Japan copyright contract

Enter 2021.06.01. 2:53 PM
0000302433_001_20210601145306966.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Sports TV News = Reporter Kang Hyo-jin] The airing rights for the drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' starring Song Hye-kyo, scheduled to air in the second half of this year, have been sold to Japan.
According to Spotify News, the production company Samhwa Networks sold the 16-episode broadcasting rights license for 'Now, We're Breaking Up' to Japan. The amount of the contract was not disclosed.
'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a work that contains the story of breakup and love, written as farewell and read as love, sweet, salty, spicy, bitter. Writer Kang Eun-kyung, the creator of 'Misty' and 'The World of the Married', participated in this new work by Jane, who wrote 'Misty' in 2018. It will be directed by Lee Gil-bok PD, who worked as a cinematographer for 'Giant', 'My Love from the Star', and 'Vagabond'.
This work is attracting a lot of attention because Song Hye-kyo chose it as her comeback work in two years after the drama 'Boyfriend'. Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of Ha Young-eun, the head of the design team at a fashion company, a cold-hearted realist, a smart stability-first, thorough self-management, sensitive to trends, and beautiful and sensual.
Jang Ki-yong plays the male lead, freelance photographer Yoon Jae-guk. In addition, Choi Hee-seo takes on the role of Hwang Chi-suk, the general director of the design team of a fashion company, and EXO's Sehun and Girl's Day Yura play supporting roles.
Song Hye-kyo is a Hallyu star who is very popular in Japan and China. As such, it seems that the Japanese market showed interest in Song Hye-kyo's new work early, and started to purchase the rights before it aired.
'now,
SPOTV News = Reporter Hyojin Kang bestest@spotvnews.co.kr <Copyright ⓒ SPOTV NEWS Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited>
  • Like 1