Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest not_a_saint0713

^^angel2nyt...the article by popseoul has been posted by sum1 in the celeb photo thread...

good thing that no soompi lurkers believe bout the whole issue about her not being na2ral.....

report that lurker to the mod for having such a harsh title topic.......

^^chin_ai22.that is one kawaii pic....hehehhehehehhee

fist time to see those pics.......

and btw, does any1 of you seen unni's omma?

even a pic.....i wanted to see the omma of the beauty hye kyo...any1?

whoaaaa..... NO confirmation on SHK/HB collaboration yet... and it's already making this thread super active :lol:

can't imagine when she's really announce her new project :sweatingbullets:

the question now is.... WHEN huh :huh:

'putriN'....HI!I remember that PD pyo said that he wanted the 2 lead actor/actress to have good chemistry..... I am worry that the female lead is Jung Ryu Won/jeong Ryeo won *not* our dear girl.She had been collaborated with Hyun Bin in My Lovely Sam Soon....and Jung Ryu won had also collaborate with PD pyo in What Star Did You Come From.HB and JRW....I think both of them have good chemistry on or offscreen.(My Opinion only).Seems,SHK haven't confirmed yet....just wait and see for Officially Announcement.Hopefully,the news is True.SHK with new collaboration partner HB....*A Real Snow is Coming Soon!* :lol:

'Kdramafanusa'.....HI!...Thanks!for your clarification.... :lol:

hi Temasek - your reply must be buried by those loads of incoming posts... i'm sorry dear :mellow:

i've only noticed it when i read kdramafanusa replied to the post :phew:

yeah... that's what i heard too... and HB/JRW are close friends too i guess... cos i saw them attending a VIP premiere

of a movie and they are sitting together :)

PD Pyo even mentioned KRW in the earlier article... that's why i'm quite surprised HB got picked...

and i remember i read somewhere he ever commented that KRW/JRW during the shooting of "WSDYCF"...

they are very friendly, jokes, bubbly towards each other unlike JJH/SHK... they are more to themselves during

FH shooting... but it doesn't seem like that when we watched the NG scenes :huh:

chin_ai - whoaaaa... your artwork is getting more and more skillful :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing :)

their trademark... peace sign... when taking photos together...

peacesign1.jpg

i guess... more for our dear girl trademark... peace.gif:)

peacesign.jpg

peace4-1.jpg

peace-2.jpg

peace3.jpg

peace2.jpg

Hi nicaT!!! welcome. =D thanks for the pics. where was the second one taken

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2812/f3...44bedbc4tj6.jpg

hi nicaT – welcome to this wonderful thread... hope you enjoy your stay here :)

i thought somebody ever mentioned that the pic was photoshop :unsure:

Guest chin_ai22

chin_ai pretty artwork!! I cant do any of that. I dont have any program. I only use paint >_< which is very limited!!

huong, thanks. i use photoshop cs3 :)

^^chin_ai22.that is one kawaii pic....hehehhehehehhee

and btw, does any1 of you seen unni's omma?

even a pic.....i wanted to see the omma of the beauty hye kyo...any1?

not_a_saint, thanks dear! :)

i havent seen her omma too..

chin_ai - whoaaaa... your artwork is getting more and more skillful :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing :)

putrin sis. thanks! :) its beautiful because its shk, you know what when i use other pics its not as pretty as shk edited's pics. i guess because shk is is beautiful and her face angle is fit in to my brush in ps. :)

Guest tisya

^^angel2nyt...the article by popseoul has been posted by sum1 in the celeb photo thread...

good thing that no soompi lurkers believe bout the whole issue about her not being na2ral.....

report that lurker to the mod for having such a harsh title topic.......

Not_a_saint0713

It's here in Soompi, title is: Song Hae Gyo Is Fake., Le GASP!!!;

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215482

almost all postings do not agree with the title, somehow its good, they just

help affirmed that our Star is not fake.

As SnowBall and most of us said, lets put a stop and ignore this topic.

I just can't help bring up again when I see it here in Soompi. I am putting period for myself.

^^ let's just ignore this issue :crazy: , I dislike the thread as heck :ph34r: , there was no reason for starting that thread :tongue2:

deka if - I move to a 15 min. by walk from where i live now

Welcome to all newbies :D

Guest kierelun

Dont be enticed nor ever be tempted to step into Popseoul website, it's full of dirt and filth targetting against any celebs that have close connections with JJH. What is their objective to run down their own kind of blood, culture from the same country & treating their own mankind like enemies? They are worst than terrorists, shooting their foul mouths like machine guns. Only the insanities will bother to read their garbage!

Not_a_saint0713

It's here in Soompi, title is: Song Hae Gyo Is Fake., Le GASP!!!;

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215482

almost all postings do not agree with the title, somehow its good, they just

help affirmed that our Star is not fake.

As SnowBall and most of us said, lets put a stop and ignore this topic.

I just can't help bring up again when I see it here in Soompi. I am putting period for myself.

hi tisya ! thanks fyi.... and for the link !

just coming back from there.. and left some post... 13180705.gif

^^ let's just ignore this issue :crazy: , I dislike the thread as heck :ph34r: , there was no reason for starting that thread :tongue2:

deka if - I move to a 15 min. by walk from where i live now

Welcome to all newbies :D

totally agreed with u utkim... there's no reason for made that thread... ! ;) it's so annoying... <_<

but disagree by ignoiring them

how come they never tired... brought up such cheaply things... 020106TA224_prv.gif

Dont be enticed nor ever be tempted to step into Popseoul website, it's full of dirt and filth targetting against any celebs that have close connections with JJH. What is their objective to run down their own kind of blood, culture from the same country & treating their own mankind like enemies? They are worst than terrorists, shooting their foul mouths like machine guns. Only the insanities will bother to read their garbage !

in this point am with u echan.... i think Popseoul will get SUE by someone... someday... and also must face law suit though..!

hi NiCat ! welcome to SHK thread ! hope to see u here often :)

Guest not_a_saint0713

^^seoul_gc_man..............is that hye kyo unni?

if that was her, i was kinda bit confused..hjehhhee

look, you see she have diff nose, its because of the make-up..and angle/./////////

Guest alexdan

Whoaaa, thnx for the pix . She looks different, but it's her, could it be bcos these pix were focused on the lipstick :unsure: . Nevertheless, beautiful :D

Guest honey_ping

That's a huge pic of our gorgeous girl, SHK......thanks.....the pic of her does look different. But who doesn't recognize her trademark lip............

Dont be enticed nor ever be tempted to step into Popseoul website, it's full of dirt and filth targetting against any celebs that have close connections with JJH. What is their objective to run down their own kind of blood, culture from the same country & treating their own mankind like enemies? They are worst than terrorists, shooting their foul mouths like machine guns. Only the insanities will bother to read their garbage!

So I heard. So it's not only JJH they're bashing, huh.

Is SHK in Korea? I hope she goes to Hong Kong in June and hopefully bump into her at the airport. Been surfing what products she's endorsing are available in HK.

Where can we get Soonpoong clinic vids with english subs please?

^^seoul_gc_man..............is that hye kyo unni?

if that was her, i was kinda bit confused..hjehhhee

look, you see she have diff nose, its because of the make-up..and angle/./////////

agree with u ! in that pics.... her nose looks a bit diff.... bcoz the pics were taken from diff angel and diff way of lighting.... and also diff style of her make up too.. :D

So I heard. So it's not only JJH they're bashing, huh.

Is SHK in Korea? I hope she goes to Hong Kong in July so i'll bump with her at the airport. Been surfing what products she's endorsing is available in HK.

Where can we get Soonpoong clinic vids with english subs please?

hi anette ! have u tried download on my soju ? sorry.. haven't better suggest thoug.... :sweatingbullets:

my oh my.... she does look different :sweatingbullets:

as honey ping mentioned... her luscious lips gave her away :D

thanks Seoul GC for posting :)

say whatever they want.... :tongue2:

Hye-Kyo Fighting !

ajaaja.jpg

Guest tisya

Seoul GC, thank you for these pictures, what a delightful sight in the morning,

her lips is luscious, scrumptious, like most of her pictures she is very beautiful indeed!

Wa, I miss her again.

Guest Janie Simply

^^ deka if, the last pic was from "All In" :blush: . Planning to rewatch this one when I'm done with my moving :D

That's a pretty stressful drama; Hopefully you're able to de-stress yourself with it after the move :sweatingbullets:

anyways, guardian angel.. i never really watched it.. the same way ive watched some of unnie's drama..

it had pretty good ratings but it was still underrated..

Most of her good rating dramas are making history :sweatingbullets:

After FH, the House was bought by the ministerial of Korean tourism for tourists like Agent P :P ;

For AI, there's this museum in Jeju Island exclusively for the drama memorabilia;

And this, the director's studio, has transformed into AIMH pics Galore

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry8175109

credit: Jhing at AIMH post#1093

- you're telling me to change my initial siggie ??? :fury:

NO WAY... that is like you're asking for my life !!! :phew::P

i'm reserving it till 2010... 10th anniversary of AIMH... :wub:daydream.gif

Okie dokie, mark it on the calendar already; can't wait for 2010 to arrive :sweatingbullets:

Guest SnowB_all

Okie dokie, mark it on the calendar already; can't wait for 2010 to arrive :sweatingbullets:

Okay, Jan, what is this "can't wait for 2010 to arrive..." Is Kyo getting married by then, or has to be married by then? Mr. H is going "Army" time; they have got to have some kind of honeymoon period.

Da...this backlogging is getting me nowhere... :sweatingbullets: ... Well, it makes me more confused, to say the least!

Thank Goodness, this is a fun, warm, lively place...where one leaves, one takes over.

snowB: backlogging is confusing. I remember when I first got on soompi, I had to backlog for shk forum...which was VERY long. O_o I didnt even try to backlog her bf's forum...I would passed out. >_<

Idk if Im allowed to answer questions that was meant for other people. hehe but regarding to the 2010 year...putrin is waiting for the autumn in my heart/autumn tale 10 year anniversay because waiting for a reunion of shk and won bin. which I am too!! =D haha you made a good point about rain going to the army in probably about 2-3 years...back to my fantasy: >shk can work with whoever now and rain but at 2010 she can work with won bin and gong yoo (since gy should be out from the service by then) bwuahh! happiness for everyone!<

I found these 2 videos from the litmus photoshoot back in 2005 ish (sorry if it was posted, I havent seen these videos before so though I would share)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241278/1966516

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241301/1966624