Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@utkim Thanks for sharing the new CF. HyeKyo is the perfect model for the natural mineral water. She's a natural beauty with a healthy image,refreshing and pure like spring water... Reminded me of hair-wash an bathtub scenes in DOTS :lol: 

As for Baeksang, I also hope HyeKyo will get Grand Prize acting award. That will truly make her 20 years career all the more special but to me her role as KMY in DOTS is the best and my most favourite. Hope she will receive recognition this time. Oh, and I'm pretty confident she will get most popular actress...even now Apple lovers can't vote for her yet but she's already leading by miles. Let's wait for good news of her attendance to Baeksang awards night. She will glow like a bright star walking the red carpet.....

Thanks for all the updates everyone and thanks to all that are voting for our darling HyeKyo.

I've created a set of gif of lovely HyeKyo from that CF video (uploaded by LOTTE CHILSUNG ).

SCPSsQ0.gif

aCDc6UH.gif

Spoiler

GmkebZd.gif

Spoiler

P7CpGtX.gif

Spoiler

psIsL98.gif

Spoiler

4xgpi5l.gif

• Like 22

^ thanks for lovely gifs...:wub:

chingus...it's starting and her sweet voice..let's tune in

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=11

DKpJQx.gif

dc

edit: it's touching and heartwarming..

I think this blog said  Kyo shed tears and had to stop working for a moment. The dubbing took over 4 hours.

http://blog.naver.com/kbs2016kbs/220701006771

WIj4lF.png

• Like 24

thanks for the update everyone! love to see the new CF of SHK its been years that she did a new CF for Lotte Icis MIneral Water , well this is one of her few surprises to her fans  I guess more to come! as usual she is super pretty in this CF

623636a9jw1f3jldxrfplg20br0g9hdx.gif

623636a9jw1f3jld5i9sfg20gn0g91l0.gif

623636a9jw1f3jlch76hmg20gn0g94qt.gif

Spoiler

623636a9jw1f3jlcuy3dbg20gn0g91kx.gif

Spoiler

623636a9jw1f3jlcumz7yg20gn0g91ky.gif

Spoiler

623636a9jw1f3jlbvqm52g20gn0g94qp.gif

credit:weibo

thanks kyo for the tutorial for Beaksang popularity voting , I managed to download it thru google play and yes I made my vote ! glad that SHK is still at the no, spot as of this time with 87.99% , keep voting coz I think it slips a few % , earlier SHK already got 90 something!

gotta watch the KBS documentary , thanks for the link utkim!

• Like 21

Just now, Amethyst said:

OMG.... for my love to Song Hye Kyo I purchased the app and currently playing the games in order earn points to vote... what a very complicated voting system. 

REALLLY? Rolfffff :lol::lol: ...and i hate playing game..what a dilemma !! i might need help from my little one to play for me when i'm done dl the app :lol:

zfwkI7.jpg

dc

• Like 14

Thank you very much for sharing the new cf of Song Hye Kyo.  Totally love it.  Remarkable how almost all SHK endorsement been with her for years.

Dear utkim there are other options... like you can purchase app for magazines subscription but most of the "missions" are playing games, my phone is currently low in battery from playing games and I have not yet reach the required 200 points in order to vote.

Love SHK smiles from that DOTS episode.

I'm currently watching and listening to the documentary... just looking at the footage - its sad and an eye opener of realization.

• Like 9

its really super amazing the way SHK fans supported her thru this Beaksang Popularity award bringing her to the top spot position since it started considering that its not that easy as 1-2-3 click to vote its a hard earn way to gain points just to vote but I guess its all worth it just by seeing the results from time to time that SHK remained no 1 with an overwhelming margin against the 2nd spot %, but since this voting will last until month end , yes its still gonna be a very long long way to go , other fans might catch up if we will remain complacent so its better to continue to vote as much as possible!  wish her percentage vote will just be ranging from 80 to 90 plus percent till the cut-off so we can be sure that SHK will get the popularity award as this is the only way for us to support her in Beaksang awards and hope majority of the jurors are in favor of her for the Deasang or even just the Best Actress award !

e0425dbajw1f3jkd7x1dlj20qo0u0ad3.jpg

update on Beaksang Popularity votes

2016-05-04누적순위 D-27 

medal01.png

104.png

Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

87.66%

• Like 17

2 hours ago, utkim said:

^ thanks for lovely gifs...:wub:

chingus...it's starting and her sweet voice..let's tune in

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=11

dc

edit: it's touching and heartwarming..

I think this blog said  Kyo shed tears and had to stop working for a moment. The dubbing took over 4 hours.

http://blog.naver.com/kbs2016kbs/220701006771

:bawling: WAAAHHHHH, I went to class and missed the broadcast :tears: fml *cries some more* .... Hopefully KBS will upload it in their youtube channel

• Like 4

Guest RoseS
15 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

@RoseS Aww..SHK looks so happy in that picture. Lucky K Will and Mad Clown!! Can I switch places with one of them lol? Thanks for sharing..^^

Btw, some people tweeted that KBS will start re-airing Worlds Within soon. I miss her so much so I may need to spend some watching just for the sake of Kyo. 

Thanks, leedonghaek, just look back my post and thinking about....new eyeglass :D 

its great that SHK participated in KBS documentary for a good cause and just by seeing the video alone with SHKs voice you can feel the flight of those children much more with SHKs case where she is the one who narrates and feel what those kids have undergone  just happy to know that the crew have nice words for her and yes indeed , she did a great job! thanks khxy for your insightful post!

SHK photo at YAI studio concrete

005y8mXegw1f3jpuboa51j30hs0hst9q.jpg

cant get enough of beautiful photos of SHK from her latest Lotte Icis CF /ad

a859fb17gw1f3jofiny7ij20u00xrnb2.jpg

a859fb17gw1f3jofg9s85j20u00xrn74.jpg

Spoiler

a859fb17gw1f3joffcfvnj20u00xr79u.jpg

Spoiler

a859fb17gw1f3jofemyinj20u00xr7bk.jpg

Spoiler

a859fb17gw1f3jofhbx0lj20u00xr7bq.jpg

Spoiler

a859fb17gw1f3jofjiqibj20u00xr7bz.jpg

• Like 22

15 hours ago, li.michelle0831 said:

It's not working for me either, do they have another way, I really want to vote for kyo and SJK also, please someone to find out, thanks 

Thank you khxy post ,love to hear kyo voice again, it's good documentary even not understood what they said but you can feel by emotional , hope we see kyo soon in some activities

• Like 2