Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

[[劇集/Drama] 160414 演員和劇組一起看結局/Cast and Crew watch finale together

小編: 今晚會聚在KBS總部一起看結局, 我們都很不捨呢!

Admin: Gathering together at KBS headquarters tonight for the finale, we are so gonna miss it! 

...See More

[[ Episode 160414 / drama of the cast and crew together to see the ending / cast and crew watch finale together

Mini Series: tonight in kbs headquarters gathered together to see the end, we are all very sad!

Admin: Gathering together at KBS headquarters tonight for the finale, we are so gonna miss it! 

cr: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000466564

by admin j

safe_image.php?d=AQCTRFo3QPRoQ8t1&w=470&

R E M I N D E R

While backtracking, the barrage of posts about SongSong's romantic capabilities makes it challenging for non-shippers to filter relevant posts pertaining to Song Hye Kyo the actress.

Please forward SongSong shipping posts to their thread at Shippers' Paradise. Shippers are more than welcome to ship SongSong to their heart's content where it is appropriate, but not here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last night Dots episode showcase the versitality of SHK as an actress..her EXCELLENT performance of KMY emotional scenes really touches and have impact to everyone whose watching..( the shock, the pain, the agony, the longiness,the denial, the acceptance, the love, the happiness that she felts towards YSJ you can feel it real) she perfectly delivered lines and emotion that makes viewer's cried a bucket with her.. She Deserve the Daesang Award for this Drama. ( no deliveration  and Objection about that),,Proud of her and happy that more people/viewers/fans are giving credits for her excellent performance as Dr Kang Mo Yeon...

Congratulations Dots Team. ( cast and crews, directors,writers,producers, and KBS2) and Thank you for giving Us one of the Best and Most Memorable Korean Drama of All Time...Salute DOTS Team...until we meet again...

• Like 12

DoTs is finally over , good thing the final episode is full of sweet moments and funny scenes that I can remember this drama with a happy heart! just so happy that SHK accepted this role , she deserves recognition for her acting prowess in this drama , looking forward for award nights with SHK on the red carpet and giving her acceptance speech for another DAESANG award !

e318002cjw1f2wl7snnanj20k00b7aas.jpg

web_1982465809_b33677a1_IMG_4134.PNG

74597cddjw1f2wl6lg2tvg209q056e8f.gif

congrats to SHK and DoTs team for a great drama! thanks for giving us a happy sweet ending!

e318002cjw1f2wl7tiljdj20k00b93zn.jpg

• Like 18

Guest RoseS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivZCjgW2wBs

Descendants of the Sun Episode 15 Recap

Another roller coaster ride of feelings for Episode 15! From being all giggly and squealing from all the cute moments of Song-Song Couple down to heart stopping moments of news that the two cool soldiers are already gone. And it didn’t stop there, in the last seconds of the episode, here comes a heart warming scene once again.

Highlights of the episode, first the lovey-dovey moment of Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon specially the “I Love You” part. Finally after 2 months? they said it boldy!

Second, the cool Seo Dae Yeong part where he wants to feed Yoon Myeong Joo and their confrontation. Their acting shows how much they care and love each other.

Third, the news that our cool soldiers are dead! That scene is so heartbreaking and their bromance as well is touching.

Fourth, the acting of Kang Mo Yeon and Yoon Myeong Joo! Daebak acting! They proved the audience why they are the top and rising star. I was carried away with all the tears and emotions they shared.

And lastly, that heart warming scene that Captain Si Jin is actually alive. If it was not Song Joong Ki, I would be mad because the plot for this episode seems ridiculous. But because I always want to see Song Joong Ki, I’m so happy his alive.

It seems like we’ll be having a happy ending rather than the rumors of a sad ending, don’t you agree?

Let’s find out the last hurrah of this drama, Descendants of the Sun Episode 16 will air on April 14, 2016 22:00 stay tuned for our updates!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/14/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-15-recap/

Guest RoseS

Congratulation DOTS, eps. 16=44.2%(Seoul), 38.8%(nationwide):D

Is this BTS photo What happen to Dr. Kang's lip?:crazy: A 'scar'.......after reunion, 'long-deep-kiss'?:w00t:

(delete SHK&SJK's BTS photo)

cr. to song song couple Adm.

[delete eps. 16's photos=Dr. Kang&Captain Yoo at wrecked ship(last kiss scene)]

‪#‎DescendantsOfTheSun‬, coming soon on GMA The Heart of Asia!

GMA Descendants of the Sun's photo.

Stay tuned for the return of song hye-kyo at GMA The Heart of Asia via‪#‎descendantsofthesun‬!GMA Descendants of the Sun's photo.

Missing Dr. Kang in this article!:( Hopely, Dr. Kang will suprise fans again in her IG. Waiting...........:blink:

Stars of “Descendants of the Sun” Thank Fans for Their Support

#DescendantsOfTheSun's crew and casts

CgCtqVdVAAA20mT.jpg

[PHOTO]   김형준 instagram update - with Onew 160415 - #DescendantsOfTheSun (1P) Credit: jjunpd77

I can't believe it. The great drama has already ended. Huhuhu

HyeKyo unnie will be remembered for her greatness in this mega hit drama. She's trully no doubt, the Queen of Korean drama, the Queen of primetime drama, the Queen of Asian drama.

Now looking forward for her next journey. I think this is the time where she is going on some promotions and other activities (she's always like this as when her drama still airs she doesn't do much activities)

I really like how people praised her solely by her great acting. She isn't just a beautiful lady in front of camera. 

Her acting was superb! For me great acting isn't just making the viewers cry or making them felt sorry but it's about the feeling like putting your audiences into your shoes to feel the burden, the pain, the happiness, and even the love which the character she/he portrayed. SHK kills her character. Everyone was in awe!!!

"she's trully a great actress like her eyes alone can speak a thousand words". This was one of the greatest comment i've encountered on how someone praised an actor for his/her great acting.

Trully incomparable. Trully unbeatable. Trully great. (this is how i can describe her as an actress)

• Like 11

I miss SHK already. I really really hope she won't take a long time to return to the dramaland. But knowing how she is, it's kinda impossible. Please prove me wrong Hye Kyo-ah. :D Since I'll probably not have another drama to look forward to for the next few years..I'll just keep rewatching her old ones. :)

Waiting for another project of hers..movie, drama..whatever it is..please let us know soon. This withdrawal sydrome is getting worse after watching DotS's final ep last night. 

This is me being greedy..she just completed a project and I already want her to be in another one. Preferably a melo again..I don't really mind who the male lead is although I've a few choices in my mind right now. I'm gonna take everything she gives me..I'm just that desperate to see her on my screen lol.

• Like 10

Now that dOtS has ended, what's next? What's in store for us, fans? Basically, nothing to look forward to on Wed. and Thursday anymore! Bummer! whyyynoooIf SHK-WB tandem is not feasible, maybe an SHK-Rain reunion! Yeah, that's it! thumbup

One of my wishes is to see SHK w/ So Ji Sub on either small or big screen! That's another good one! Or another SHK-SJK flick! inlove Not bad!

I hope SHK does not go into hiding again and nowhere to be found! Happy Good luck, SHK! We'll miss you. 

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Korean Actress Song Hye Kyo PRAISED After REJECTING Sponsorship Offer

Song Hye Gyo for ELLESong Hye Kyo has earned a lot of praise and recognition for her acting in hit drama Descendants of the Sun
And with the drama’s popularity having shot the actress up to superstar status, she’s also been receiving a lot of sponsorship offers as well. However, Song Hye Gyo recently turned down a sponsorship offer from Japanese automotive company Mitsubishi. Referring to accusations of the company using forced labor during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea, the actress stated that she is unwilling to represent a criminal company. After hearing her decision, many netizens praised the actress for her act of patriotism and selflessness.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 16 (final) "Descendants of the Sun" has come to an end and that fact feels a bit surreal as well as its rating of 38.8%. Not just as a viewer, but as a reviewer. Not just as a reviewer, but as an international drama fan watching the waves that this drama has made in the world of drama, and in the world itself. This drama is more than its story. It is enveloped in a hype that is currently unparalleled. In some ways, the show is well-worth its worldwide prestige. In others, it is not.
Let's break down this final review into parts.

DOTS7DOTS8

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, behind-the-scenes cutphoto713556.jpg
The "Descendants of the Sun" crew had an ending party.
Behind-the-scene cuts of the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" were released. 
The drama ended with Daniel and Ye-hwa's wedding and pictures of the reception came up online. An earthquake hit on the day of the wedding so the ending seemed somewhat comical.
Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo of course stand out and everyone else is all dressed up and looking fancy. Jin Goo is smelling the scent of the bouquet in his hand and Kim Ji-won-I looks radiant in her white outfit. Lee Seung-joon and Suh Jung-yeon are also dressed to impress.
The following picture is of the entire crew at the ending. Song Joong-ki is wearing a suit and Song Hye-hyo is holding up a V with one hand and her other hand is in Song Joong-ki's arms. The staff and crew members are also in the picture.
Meanwhile, "Descendants of the Sun" ended on the 14th with a record breaking 38.8%.photo713557.jpg

Time surely pasing by so fast... Seems only yesterday we talk about dots

Another Milestone achievement from her as an actress n as entrepeneur who make the right choices on a project n etc

Enough is never enough praising n talking about her role in #Dots 

For me is The best n My Fave all time Kdrama for now replacing my FH

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 heart coz she's love 7 so much....

Hugs to all kyonatics for all we've been  through with this dots.. Facing all the hate n keep on n spreads love is resuming well with another success of her ..:heart:

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 5

Aside from her instagram, where can I find SHK's updates? Such as her recent activities and new projects?

Is there any official sites about her or maybe fans created ones?

Since i'm not from Korea, it's very hard to find about her...so sad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angelmas said:

Aside from her instagram, where can I find SHK's updates? Such as her recent activities and new projects?

Is there any official sites about her or maybe fans created ones?

Since i'm not from Korea, it's very hard to find about her...so sad.

Aside from her instagram, you can find updates about SHK HERE in this thread. I believe every major or minor news of hers will be posted here. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ewff said:

Aside from her instagram, you can find updates about SHK HERE in this thread. I believe every major or minor news of hers will be posted here. 

Yeah, now I know I can rely on this forum. That's why I'm very grateful to be here.

Thank you all.

• Like 5

Song Hye Kyo makes special donation to China

1_zpsotyf2cyf.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Deok of Sungshin Womens University have donated 10,000 Korean language brochures to the Provisional Government Building of the Republic of Korea at Changsha, China. 

The Korean language brochures provides a variety of information regarding the provisional government building in Changsha, it's roles, guidelines to tours, and more. Song Hye Kyo shared a comment regarding her donation as she said, "There are still quite a few archaeological sites that do not have Korean language brochures. I hope something little like this can help visitors even in a small way." 

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Deok have long been a partner in supporting the nation. In the past, they have donated Korean language brochures to various locations in New York, and the recent donation to China took place to commemorate the establishment of provisional government building on April 13. 

Source: Allkpop

Pic credit to owner

• Like 23

Lovely kyo ....so proud of my queen

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Deok of Sungshin Womens University have donated 10,000 Korean language brochures to the Provisional Government Building of the Republic of Korea at Changsha, China. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-hye-kyo-once-again-shows-great-patriotism-and-makes-special-donation-to-china

• Like 12

Data from Song Hye Kyo (Closed Group Account) in Facebook.

Thanks to Demarcus Klay Johnson for being so resourceful with this data.

Believe in the actress SONG HYE KYO
Watching the rate... Jackpot..

Autumn in my heart (2000)-    42.3 %

Hotelier (2001)-    38.6 %

Guardian Angel (2001)-    31.8 %

All in (2003)-    47.7 %

This sunlight pours down (2004)-    26.4 %

Full House (2005)-    40.2 %

The world that they live in (2008)-    7.1 %

That Winter the wind rises (2013)-    15.8 %

Descendants of the sun (2016)     41.6 %

Now who's the true HALLYU QUEEN OF DRAMA?

Song Hye Kyo - reigning since year 2000.

Even some dramas of today cannot beat World's Within highest episode rating.

And that was her comeback drama after a long hiatus, understandably why the audience had the difficulty of connecting with her acting style that time.

• Like 24