Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Here she comes! Look how she runs! You are too late, Dr. Kang! EEEEred 

As if she could stop the inevitable!  waving heart  

Everybody heard your confession! damn time

Just look at the smug look on the Captain's face! cloud9 Can't wait for next week's episode!

Surely, this time it will hit the 30 or even 40 mark! Temperature rising! thermometer

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

K.Will wants to 'Talk Love' for Descendants of the Sun OST Part 6!

By yckim124    11 minutes ago  
 'Descendants of the Sun' OST Part 6 is by K.Will and he wants to "Talk Love"

On March 17, the full MV of K.Will's "Talk Love" is released. The upbeat music adds more excitement to the trending drama. Along with other 'Descendants of the Sun' OSTs, "Talk Love" is already reaching the top of numerous music charts. 

Enjoy some of the best scenes from the drama once again in K.Will's "Talk Love" MV!

Is article about beauty .. http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/103658/song-hye-kyo-suzy-yuras-dewy-and-shiny-skin-without-inner-dryness

I'm so happy with this dots.. I readed in one sns if you search her name then the talked posted about her is awesome.. her work is noticeable.. 

Lots pursued somebody to watch coz got her in it.. Usally they said.. C'mon watch it.. It got shg in it, the one in fh n she's still cute etc.. Usually this come from country that have fans of fh ( I noticed that cone from 5 country.. Phillipines,indonesian, malaysian,thailand n turkiye).. I know her fans is still solid.. We just cool n only cone out when it's necessary hahahaha.. They still love her acting skill spec the cute mimics of hers.. Then her clothes, the colour of her hair, the bangs n off course the skin.. Even someone had ask armour for her shade that's she's wear... For my country so far her style in the pc at 16 is the most talked coz it's a trend here.. The casual style of shg.. So happy for her.. Seems her signature being rewinding again since the wave of fh.. Glad .. N hope she's noticed that.. N hope she'll take all the promo.. Is really such a bless so far :heart:

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 7

And i believe there's more .. fans from vietnam. china, arab.. etc i just can't read clearly only catch the full house or shg names..

Fans from twtwb,aimh n also from japan for all in.. all gather for her.. how touchy.. N feel warmer inside.. Not mention there's new fans .. Being new for kdrama also being new for her.. Soooo haaaapppyyyy

Just readed that's her friends is always hate kdrama but now they watching b'coz of her.. So proud

Her confession is get the highest rating so far for that minute is about 34,6...  Daebaakkkk.... 

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

@joongkyo's post 

-http://khmerissue.blogspot.com/2009/12/song-hye-kyo-w-magazine-june-09.html

Song Hye Kyo – W Magazine June ‘09

-https://popseoul.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/song-hye-kyo-is-fiery-red-for-w/

Song Hye-kyo is fiery red for W

Posted: June 8, 2009 | Author: POPSEOUL! | Filed under: magazine

Songhyekyo_090608 (5)a

No one does mushroom hair better than Song Hye-kyo. With her fiery red lips, the actress plays up the camera in Miami for the rest of the W Magazine (Korea) photoshoot.

Check it out.

Songhyekyo_090608Songhyekyo_090608 (3)Songhyekyo_090608 (4)Songhyekyo_090608 (5)

http://en.yibada.com/articles/110055/20160317/will-thailand-be-the-4th-asian-country-to-air-descendants-of-the-sun.htm

Will Thailand be the 4th Asian Country to Air ‘Descendants of the Sun?’
Vittorio Hernandez | Mar 17, 2016 06:58 AM EDT

Thai Military Parades on Armed Forces Day
Thai Military Parades on Armed Forces Day (Photo : Getty Images)

It seems that China’s warning on women not to watch too much of Korean drama is falling on deaf ears. Although “Descendants of the Sun” slipped to number 2 position in real-time searches by single Korean women on Wednesday, losing to BTOB, a prime minister of an Asian country has endorsed the show that has broken viewership and ratings records in China and South Korea.
Agence France Presse reported on Thursday that Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha is a fan of “Descendants of the Sun.”” He is even urging Thai’s to watch it.

i agree with you and we dont mind about the haters for me song hye gyo did the good job in this drama and i dont mind what that haters say about her and for the scandal my goodness move on guys she already apologise for the mistake and already settled right now im very much happy for her , i am in the cloud she give us the happiness that we want as her fans for song-song couple right now the popularity of them is overwhelming and if they are dating i am so much happy if its true how i wish. to the haters bring it on we the kyonatics are all the way fighting for our queen i know god always there to support guide Song Hye Gyo!:heart:

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/03/18/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-8-recap/

Descendants of the Sun Episode 8 Recap

201603172258772773_56eab98a50e89_99_2016

[Descendants of the Sun Episode 8 is full of teary moments as well as heart melting ones. And yes, the sweet interactions of the couples in this drama are in the ending part yet again. I just wish that they can do more right? For me to not always cry and just have an ahjumma smile watching them.]

[The first thing that made me cry in this episode was when Song Hye Kyo willingly called the manager’s wife to tell the sad news about him being dead and all his last message to his wife.]