Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Begin March, China requires real name for registration on internet......   (for China citizens only?
http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/china-to-require-real-name-registration-on-internet-1201423378/

itemprop="headline"Here are celebrities who fall in love on set (Part I)

Celebrities falling in love on set often happen in the entertainment world. More so for those who are in the same drama or movie production.

There is a number of factors that could make actors and actresses to fall in love on set, such as, the number of times they meet, always together for a long period of time because filming process generally takes a fairly long time, and acting as a pair of lovers.

Here is a number of Korean celebrities who fell in love while filming together. Some of these couples broke up in the middle, and some ended happily ever after by tying the knot.

1. Song Hye Kyo – Lee Byung Hun

song hye kyo lee byung hun © Provided by Jakarta Post EN song hye kyo lee byung hun

This couple met through drama ‘All In’ in 2003. Unfortunately, their romance did not last for long. In the end they broke up in 2004, because their relationship was like the local media’s ‘feast’, and there were many rumors circulating around them as well.

2. Song Hye Kyo – Hyun Bin

song hye kyo hyun bin © Provided by Jakarta Post EN song hye kyo hyun bin

Song Hye Kyo fell in love on set for the second time, she fell in love with her co-star Hyun Bin in ‘Worlds Within’. Their love blossomed after the drama ended. They announced their romantic relationship in 2009. However, their relationship ended in 2011 due to their respective tight schedules, and Hyun Bin had to complete his mandatory military service.

3. Choi Jin Hyuk – Son Eun Seo

choi jin hyuk son eun seo © Provided by Jakarta Post EN choi jin hyuk son eun seo

Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Eun Seo met on drama ‘My Daughter The Flower’ in 2011. Although in the drama, he rejected and disliked Son Eun Seo who was always chasing after him, but they later fell in love in the reality world. However, they went their separate ways in 2013.

4. Lee Minho – Park Min Young

lee min ho park min young © Provided by Jakarta Post EN lee min ho park min young

Handsome actor Lee Minho had once fallen in love on set as well, it happened while he was filming with Park Min Young who was his co-star on ‘City Hunter’. Their relationship could be considered fairly short. They started dating in July, 2011, and later broke up at the end of that year.

Too bad! I was really looking forward to her collab with NTse!She probably has another project lined up that she's more interested in ormaybe she wants a much-needed sabbatical leave from the industry!Or maybe she's considering small screen drama ormaybe, just maybe, she's getting married! Yeah! That's it!@-)Any more maybes out there? :D

sad news.. @Ngoc Chieu it means it's a long drought on Kyo now???..no further updates on her where abouts and no new endorsements and projects still???.. :-( we will just wait and wait and wait what will happen next..hope we will not wait for forever.. :'( :'(

the IAQ is what were waiting for it's release now soon.. :-) hoping that you'll have more CF's and projects to come Kyo since your TWTWB is showing in China now.. :-)

have a wonderful TGIF everyone.. ;-) :-D

I miss you Kyo.. :'( :'(

@SusanC the MAYBE that i knew is this... :-D

Edit: Hey, i just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me MAYBE! Lol.. :-D :-D :-P :-P lyrics of the song "Call Me Maybe" :-D

@Ngoc Chieu Ng...Hi Chingu,many thanks for your update regarding the film. It's ok:)) I just hope kyo will accept the role for "Ferryman" before going back to kr drama.looking forward to seeing kyo promoting for "IAQ", hopefully in March^^

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19346/20140410/what-you-who-stars-kim-soo-hyun-can-learn-from-son-hye-kyo.htm

***Oct. 04/2014

What ‘You Who Stars’ Kim Soo Hyun Can Learn From Song Hye Kyo

What ‘You Who Stars’ Kim Soo Hyun Can Learn From Son Hye Kyo