Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Bae Doo-na, Song Hye-kyo return to silver screen

South Korean actresses Bae Doo-na, 35, and Song Hye-kyo, 33, will return to the local silver screen with two new films in the coming months, set to capture the attention of both domestic and international audiences.

(OSEN)

Bae Doo-na will appear in “Jupiter Ascending,” a star-studded Hollywood film starring Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum. 

The upcoming release will mark Bae’s third appearance in a film directed by the Wachowski Brothers, following “Cloud Atlas” and “Sense 8.” The movie will hit the local theaters on Feb. 5

The following month, actress Song Hye-kyo will appear in the new Chinese film “The Crossing,” directed by world-famous film director John Woo. 

Song stars alongside Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro. 

The movie is scheduled to release in March 2015.

khnews@heraldcorp.com KPOP HERALD

WOW! Song Hye Kyo has SOOMPI-Spanish .....NOT understand but....THUMP UP.....Spanish! 
http://www.soompi.com/es/2015/01/25/song-hye-gyo-se-ve-esplendida-para-j-estina/
=D>
Google trans.Comments..so..so...good for SHK
by dpato2011 of Jan 25, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Comments19

songhyegyo1

Someone...FALLING IN LOVE w/Song Hye Kyo in Vietnam.
Son Tung M.TP ,who 's popular singer, confessed that he's 'attached' to  Song Hye Kyo[EDAILY-VN]:-* :-*-Oh, my God!-She's very beautiful-Her pretty be counted NO AGED!-More and more, she is very affectionnate.....more beautiful.-Oh, my God! If I have a chance visit Korea.....will meet Song Hye Kyo.[As I know, Son Tung M.TP has been in Korea]

:x sorry, my english not good.........

Thanks to all kyonatics, who have posted all these beautiful pictures of SHK!! I love looking on all her pictures and videos .....whether old & new ones.

She just seem to grow more beautiful as she matured :x :x :x Have a nice day everyone!! :-h :-h

Park Joon Hyung says Song Hye Kyo once visited their dorms when the members were all in their underwear

On the February 3 installment of SBS's 'Roommate,' g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung took Jackson, Sunny, and Danny Ahn to the group's past dorm from 18 years ago, even revealing a hilarious story from their time there involving actress Song Hye Kyo!

Park Joon Hyung said, "At the time, I was filming for the sitcom, 'Soonpoong Clinic,' so [co-star] Song Hye Kyo came over," explaining that all the members saw someone coming from the window while they were only in their underwear!  When Park Joon Hyung told them it was Song Hye Kyo, they all freaked and quickly dressed themselves and fixed their hair to greet the pretty star. 

You can check out the tour of the old dorm in the clip above.  He talks about Song Hye Kyo at the 2:40 mark, clearly having fun recalling the entertaining moment.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/park-joon-hyung-says-song-hye-kyo-once-visited-their-dorms-when-the-members-were-all-in-their-underwear