Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ That's exactly what we expect.
This is general news about Cannes by Arirang. They analyze SHK's presence will be one of the reasons making Korea mark a big presence this year:

REEL Talk: 67th Cannes Film Festival with Pierce Conran

Video (at 7:01) : http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=162469

QUOTE: " Do you think Korea will have a big presence at Cannes this year?

I think the films are quite strong and should speak for themselves, not to mention the shorts BREATH and MAN IN THE CHAIR, also incited. But Korean talent will also been seen elsewhere. Jeon Do-yeon is part of the main competition jury and Song Hye-kyo will visit Cannes to promote John Woo's upcoming blockbuster CROSSING "

hashtag:
#BelieveKyo&LookForwardToTheCannes!!!! 
thanks meiyan for this tagline, hehehe :D and hopefully her leaving was her way to the cannes......though none of us wasn't really sure, so still crossing my fingers really really tight
[-O< [-O<

can't wait enough :-??, tomorrow is 17th & like utkim unnie said hope sportseoul knows, we rant a lot.....we rant a lot, we rant a lot!!!!! Fighting kyo...please suprise us tomorrow at Cannes, please ;) :x love you a lot :-*

Guest sunflower91

class="title single-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.2; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); clear: both; float: left; width: 647.6875px;"Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actresses In 2014Korea is known for its beautiful actors and actresses, as well as for the K-pop bands that have become popular all around the world. With perfect faces and pure, white skin, Korean actresses have made a name for themselves in the movie industry and in the fashion industry alike. That being said, if you are pssionate about these movies then here you will find:1. Song Hye KyoSong-Hye-Kyo.jpgThe number one on the list is undoubtedly the beautiful South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, who was born in November 1982 and she became worldwide famous after appearing in television drama movies like That Winter The Wind Blows, Full Hours and  Autumn In My Heart.nd the top 10 most popular Korean actress in 2014:

http://top10thebest.com/top-10-most-popular-korean-actresses/

i'm just wondering where are kyo & takeshi now? 
i saw pic Dir JW, masami, zhang ziyi, and HXM at cannes but still no pict for kyo and takeshi? 
@sunflower91  wow she's still no 1??  daebakk  \:D/

please vote for hye kyo @Huading award
here's the link  http://ent.ifeng.com/activities/special/12thhuadingjiangmovie/

Guest sunflower91

@rubylia just saw the link from the other korean actress thread who's also included  on the list and im curious who is number 1 and ta da our beautiful queen absolutely deserves to be on the very top spot and im so happy to share this to everyone in this thread! truly daebakk  ^:)^
still having high hopes in seeing her at Cannes ! really wish she will be there and for sure there will be an overload of beautiful pics!  

We can watch live for Cannes Film festival here...hope we can see her here  [-O<

Hopefully i can have times being here with you chingus later..and putriN dear, hope you'll back on time hehe...

good evening chingus!!!!  Its already 8 pm in my country, and found no pics of kyo at cannes??? so it means she didn't attend :(( :(( :((
am so frustrated, all this time i believe & was thinking she'll really attend, but perhaps she didn't??? :(( ahh, i was expecting to see her at red carpet & waiting to see her dress which for sure she will looks vibrant & stunning.....
anyhow, tomorrow is 18th...so there is still a chance......*optimistic mode* ;)
hye kyo ssi, please show up yourself at cannes, please :-bd

edit: aigo....we posted all at the same time haha...she looks good in between the hotties nlwa.gif

s4dd.jpg
kyirx.jpg
stq6.jpg

edit: mieyan...high5...next to Takeshi k31.gif    . Now i can go on my home duties....my wish come true kikikiki ...se you all later.