Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

We haven't heard any follow up details of HFOH yet until now since the news came out almost 1 month has gone by, but I am not in a hurry cuz I know Kyo has hectic schedule as busy as bee :bz

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Top 5 most famous Asian artists in China
cats_zpsafce6206.jpg
Recently, a Chinese webpage has released a poll listing 5 female artists of Asia who are the most popular in China in the first half of 2014. 
The page stated that their evaluation criteria are based on outstanding performance as well as the effect of media during the first half of 2014. There are many familiar names in the lists like Jeon Ji Hyun, Shila Amzah (Malaysian singer), Song Hye Kyo, Choo Ja Hyun, and Thailand transgender celebrityNong Poy
As for Korea, there are 3 names listed: Song Hye Kyo shined with "The Grandmaster" and many works focusing on Chinese market, Jeon Ji Hyun made a wide "Chun Song Yi syndrome" thanks to her recent drama, "Man from the star". And the rest is actress Choo Ja Hyun who worked actively in many Chinese projects.
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/05/top-5-most-famous-asian-artists-in-china.html

HqO7a8shryM.jpg
cute Kyo with Jo Hyunjae in Sunlight Pours Down :) 
wish we had a viki channel for this drama.. tho as far as I know she doesn't end up with him :D
snkMnP0RyXQ.jpg
another childhood pic of Kyo that must've been treasured by her Mom ^^ seems ROEM has posted it on their weibo... 

The most beautiful actress (and person also) in the world ( I mean the world = my world).I'm so sad that there is little news about MPL ( at least in English) but thank u guys for latest infor to keep me up-to-date with her.

I'm glad to join you to share our love n interest toward SHK. I like KDW too, since his first movie aired in my nation o soooo long time ago

Hi everyone :-h  Glad to found this thread too and read all the comments from Kyo fans. Been a fan since Autuum in My Heart.  Watched all her drama since then and my favourite will always be full house.. :x .

@sikoku - It's better that you didn't watch Kyo with Jo Hyunjae in Sunlight Pours Down haha. It's kind of frustrating drama because she ended up with the guy that i think she choose out of pity...it's kind of good but it could be better...

Psst.. secretly hoping Kyo and Hyun Bin will get back together haha but honestly as long as SHK are happy we as fans will be happy too. Kyo..aja, aja fighting!!

@imot yeah.. I know abt her choosing RSB's character.. *sobs* 
I'm currently watching Worlds Within (finally :D).. and so I feel your pain lol Kyo's so cute with HB :( they make a wonderful couple 
hoping for her to do another great drama at least in the beginning of 2015 since her sched is kinda full of promo activities of her projects and shootings this year :) she needs a project to boost up her popularity... making it to another level XD *greedy fan mode on*  
eeGDE9r0x-o.jpgtGvA0x-Br2A.jpgEZ2lxFsAGUA.jpg
Hye in Esquire (June, 2007) She's looking gorgeous :x

^it's really going to happen :-/ :-SS :(

oh well........ thanks jolie.

hihello newbies, Sikoku, imot, HuongD, MissA, welcome  :-h :-h

on Sunlight Pours Down, most of us hoping for her to end up with JHJ hehee..... hope they'll have a chance to collab again  :D:D

looking at Esquire mag, I hope she'll soon gracing mag's cover, maybe prior to MPL's release or on her attendance at film festivals.

rubylia, I don't think we have seen that pic........ Kyo is sooooo cuuuuuute..... thanks for sharing her adorable pix and news   :-*

can't wait for her new batch of TC pc pix in approx. 11 days...... or maybe earlier if DP manage to take few snapshots of her at the airport leaving for Cannes. Good Luck  !   :D

Is there even a book picturing Kyo and Jea Joong? LOL :(|) :-jThanks jaenices for exploring it :))
tumblr_n4l905qgcF1qg1ampo1_1280.jpg

Cr: http://jaenice.tumblr.com/post/83813134938/saw-this-in-national-bookstore-ayala-awhile-ago

Guest rjuliet

aaww  baby kyo is so cute and pretty :x 
snkMnP0RyXQ.jpg 
am so looking forward to seeing pond scene and ehem ams too ofc ;) :x

Gorgeous side profile :x

14119880802_6fcca137ee_o.gif
14122904655_7214e8b7c3_o.jpg

Thanks Jolie for the "I Am Queen" link :)  There are more and more news coming out about this movie, but I find it weird that Kyo's side has not issue any statement regarding her joining this movie :-/.  I guess we'll have to wait for the May 12 conference to know more about it :(

These are supposedly the 4 male leads that are starring in this movie:

14123332054_123420e836_b.jpg

Shawn Dou, Joe Cheng, Tony Yang (he stars in The Crossing also, plays Takeshi Kaneshiro's little brother) and Wu Jiang

The pic is quite funny because they list each actor as male god #1, male god #2, and so on.  But for some reason they skipped from male god #3 (Tony Yang) to male god #5 (Jiang Wu).  So whatever happens to male god #4? :))

Guest ohsooyoung

I am queen movie rumors keep going around. May 12 come fast before I go nuts $-) @-) thinking about whether rumor is true or big lie. We're used to hear UAA side if Kyo has new project except this one. What are they trying to make? :-? :-w :-??

Guest ohsooyoung

Kyo's in talks to headline another Chinese movie 'I am Queen' gossip is the weirdest news I've ever heard ;;) :-?? I am Queen, is it real..is it real? @-)

I'm a bit puzzled with the news about the upcoming Chinese movie too..the title is kinda funny to begin with :D and the web page looks like a poorly photoshopped thing, not something a serious PR management would come up with, seriously :-?
anyway, hope her agency's to make announcements regarding her projects and either confirm or deny the rumors as most of us seem concerned whether to believe or not #-o
are the news from reliable sources? I mean is there a probability of them being just made up by some delulu fans? :))