Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ Kim unnie, thanks unnie for the update. I read that news long time ago too, all ATIMH, FH and "All in" refusing. And if I'm not wrong, Hye Kyo said she liked KHS sunbaenim :>

The crossing update: Words of the person posting these pics: ... Even more exciting and surprising that Mr. Jin Chengwu (Takeshi) takes the movie, though only he handed me a life jacket,Takeshi Kaneshiro is so cool. Pity not to take pictures inside.

705115a6jw1e94n6c8ddmj20yo0pwamb.jpg
705115a6jw1e94n6hy0ouj20pw0yogpm.jpg

705115a6jw1e94n6efxzhj20dc0hsjtc.jpg

@as tagged
----------------------------------------

Edit:

This news read just for fun, I'm not sure if it's exactly, I think they will play support roles.

Woo’s Crossing rounds out cast

Qin Hailu and Wang Qianyuan amongst new cast members.
source: http://www.screendaily.com/news/woos-crossing-rounds-out-cast/5060962.article?blocktitle=HEADLINES&contentID=40295

omo omo !!! i was right?? song hye kyo comeback "dugeun dugeun (palpitating) my life" new movie with director lee jae yong?

edit:2011 novel My Palpitating Life is a touching story of a 17-year-old boy who suffers from progeria and plans to make a last gift to his parents, who had him when they were teenagers. It was a bestseller,, (wiki) writer Kim Ae Ran

http://news.nate.com/view/20131001n07395

WOOT WOOT WOOT !!! <:-P<:-P  <:-P

thanks jasan for the great news...... we guessed right, Kyo will do a local movie for her next project huh. 

she will have ample time rest since the movie starts filming in the 2nd half 2014......

no..... it's another serious genre ?...... can't bear to see her suffer and suffer....  

must check more on the director previous works...... :D :D

freshspring, it's a movie my dear...... Kyo still stick to once in four years for a drama :P

so she will be the teenager or one of the parents ?

though she can fit both  :D :D

if not teenager, hope the director will choose a cute boy..... maybe lee hong ki ? :))

Thanks @jasan for the great news  \:D/

Here is the profile for director Lee Jae Yong:
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Jae-yong.php

According to a post from Baidu, SHK will be playing the role of the young mother.  She is being actively discussing it, but it is still too early.  The target shooting is early next year.

I wonder who will be playing the role of the father and their son?  :D

<:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ [-O< [-O< [-O<

Aahhhh!!!!Havent picture unni playing a mother role yet but plot sounds interesting and yet a sure stab to my poor heart once again... :(( :(( :(( But as long as I get to see SHK in a project, she can grind my heart to pieces anytime.. ;)) No problem with that.. :-bd I thought it would take centuries for her to do a local project again and a movie on top of that.. <:-P I would prefer a drama to see her more often but if her movie does well, it will further solidify her top actress status so I wont be a greedy fan.. :D And here I am talking like its a done deal.. ;)) Need to tone down my excitement..

:D Kang Dong Won for the father role?? :-? Such a waste that I couldn't understand what was going on in Camelia when their chemistry is sizzling.. 8-> And oh!I believe someone has his movie be shown next year too.. :-\" :>

PutriN, DH certainly fit the criteria of a young father :P.   I can also think of a few other handsome, young men that are fit to play the role of a young father, mainly the ones in my shipyard ;):P

Yoo Ah In must have been a fan of SHK's and JIS' wardrobe :))

Same shirt as JIS and same coat as SHK (thanks to @kisseye for these pics):
Os_zps07c9c4cb.jpg
6d36d6e7jw1e8ajg2dzijj20f60a4q3f.jpg
ioKQGBRlWqxlA.png

Guest deaborj

Hi Guys,

you may want to check this old cf of Kyo where we could see her do some body shaking and booty swaying. heheheh 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe7d_videos-de-song-hye-gyo_news

>thanks jasan for the update on her next local project....another tearjerker project. I thought she wanted something light for her next project. hmmmm.the film might be that good for her to change her mind. may be she could be a strong contender for a best actress award. Fighting Kyo?

> Young "hot" Husband contenders:
-Daniel Henny (baby) (though not fluent in Korean language)

-So (hot) Ji Sub (though not really known as a drama actor, his hotness can make up for it hehehehe)

-Go Soo (yummy) - though not single anymore, his handsomeness is still there

-Park Hae Il -remember Hye Kyo wants to work with him? not single also but still ok.

- Won BIn - is a long shot, but won't mind a collaboration :D

Have a great day chinggus!

Thanks freshspring :D me loves you much chinggu! can't wait for your updates, photos, and gifs :D

-I

Waaah re Waaaah!!!! this is what i expected...thanks a lot jasan for being the bringer of such a great news!! iv always wanted her next project to be a korean movie..god keeping my fingers crossed..hope it materialises..movie god please make it happen  [-O<

Iv actually always thought of SHG playing a mother and fighting for her child,tat kind of story and here it is...will this happen? lets wait and see

and i agree with deaborj's list of contenders...

Go soo and Won bin would be great choice...but i dont think WB will choose the role unless until the father character has equal scope of performance..the man is very choosy and i wouldnt be surprised if he decides on taking movies with One man show in it..so Wb is kinda doutful only...but Go soo would be great :D

anyways let me wait for our Girl's confirmation first :))

more info about the book:

A Short Life, Long Lived

My Palpitating Life
Kim Ae-ran

46.jpg

My Palpitating Life is the first full-length novel by the critically and popularly acclaimed Kim Ae-ran. According to the author’s prologue, it is “the story of the youngest parents and oldest child in the world.” The protagonist has just turned 16-years-old, born to parents who had him in high school. He suffers from the rapid aging affliction progeria. So the stage is set for the story of the impossibly old child with impossibly young parents, told from the perspective of a 16-year-old with the face of an octogenarian whose parents are still in their early 30s.
The narrative of My Palpitating Life is split into two parts. One deals with events of the protagonist’s last year of life in the present, when the novel is set, while the other concerns the protagonist’s imaginings of his parents’ past, putting together his own versions of how they met and why they had him. In the former part, which makes up the bulk of the novel, the protagonist appears on a fundraising television program in hopes of raising money for his medical care when he becomes pen pals with a teenager watching the show. Exchanging letters with her becomes the highlight of his days. It turns out however that she never really existed, whereupon the protagonist dies of shock and grief.
The latter part of the narrative may be seen as a reiteration of the family romances featured so memorably in the author’s previous works, the short story collections Run, Pop, Run! (2005) and Mouthwatering (2007), that raise the question of where the self comes from. Even without referring back to Freud’s “Family Romance,” it is plain that all children wonder why they were born and desire to find meaning in their selves while they try to solve this mystery. All of us have been there. What meaning can the protagonist attach to his life, however, when he is destined to leave this world so soon? While the question might be the same, the protagonist undoubtedly has the tougher riddle to solve. To himself he asks, “Why do people have children?” To which he answers, “To relive the life they do not remember.” And “To see again the self that one never saw. To once more become a child by being a parent. Was that not the reason why people had children? What could my parents have seen in the baby who started aging when he was two years old…another question soon arose to bother me. ‘What purpose did God have for me?’ Unfortunately I have no answer for that yet.” Faced with this enigma, the 16-year-old protagonist suffering from an incurable disease is touchingly mature. Rather than question the meaning of his existence, he asks what he means to his parents, and to other people. His considerate nature prompts him to try to please his parents to the very end, and to leave them with a final gift. What are gifts for, if not to give joy to the recipient? In this sense the protagonist was a gift to his parents and the world. The gift he left, or rather, the gift he was, will be remembered long after he is gone

credit:

http://www.list.or.kr/articles/article_view.htm?Div1=5&Idx=724

i like..really ooks like a hertwarming story..

thanks jasan. the storyline is so interesting.......

the teenager has a sickness looks like an "old" child ?

then it will reached the stage the parents and the child looking same age.

now i'm looking forward to the male casts (husband and son) which if i google trans correctly, they will announce sometime around early next year ?

i think it will be hard for any actor to look like a person with this ill (progeria)

i watched a documental some time ago so i'm wondering if they're going to use a person who really has this ill.. is that possible? or.. waah i don't know.. well we need kyo's confirmation first

where is utkim sunbanim? i want to know your opinion sunbae ..

:-?