Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^^ Woahh Woahh looks like i missed a lot of juicy updates!! thanks all for the fabulous updates :xI Totally dig her brand new magazine spreads..i love both the pics to be honest!! the one with the electric blue outfit is vivid and vibrant and the black outfit pic is hauntingly sexy :DThe christion dior and chanel outfits our girl dons for the magazine :Dvia baidu

Look, only our Kyo can carry these outfits so well. So proud of her!

Guest chloebelle

Kamsahamnida to all seniors here Shanda jjsweeter deaborj utkim putriN freshspring hclover khxy and all seniors for awesomes updates :-bd Freshspring,welcome back...never leave kyo's happy fam again [-X .... Somehow in my wild imagination,it reminds me Jie eun packing up her suitcase back and forth lollll,byaneh.... Woww kyo in blue dress,the most petite waistline I've ever seen....I'm embarrassed as woman,can't even grab my waistline so tight line that.....whoaaaaa gorgeous Kyo 8-> No matter what hairstyle she has,she always looks amazingly AWESOME!!! Even with big jumbo curly short bob hairstyle for VOGUE photoshoot,she is still the gorgeous Kyo ..... Nothing can make kyo ugly,REALLY ! http://youtu.be/hByRhDB5n6c

"The Stomach Ache Pose"

2_zpsc53d377d.jpg~original

I really like this pic.....I tried to emulate this stomach ache pose of Kyo but what I have achieved is a "constipated look".  (hehehe just trying to be funny here). :D

Let me do some checks:

Top Star - Song Hye Kyo - check

Top Fashion  Magazine - Bazaar - check

Top Haute Couture - Christian Dior/ Chanel -  check

---All checks complete---Perfeeeeeect! ....1....2....3....Pose!

:-bd

Thanks unnies for news, pics and translation. It seems that "fake account of Hye Kyo" is pretty seriously. Ms. Park also tweeted it.

I made some gifs from director's cut DVD
8BbVZ0PlczEIodF_E3HG258FPMqBU51KJV1ZDmpXlqA=s0
tXT3fbx-hzMVcaaxRYlFdtskyr8iwGaCt7E7yPMa06E=s0

a flawless beauty, looks like a goddess admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862489
lIFbLM5_qMtWy1eE4fUfzVEuwq_TPBmB-OZYYGtmpHU=s0

We still wonder each other where this scene is :))

Another one, can't understand why Mr.Kim cut off an interesting scene like this :))
IXxvAiEp5y6d5KrjxLrxDQ7tWICewlfoNUdv6hQfGg8=s0
g3w8SdY09RFxKF9QU9F2lHAxq6XRyAG6_TWxDFnHFhA=s0
6Je8CVUQcJx4Nc9rEVBPw_w_dk3WQARVwR31pQg41-c=s0

hehehe. Maybe the "treadmill" scene was on his first few days on Oh Young's house.. When she was still so cold to Oh Soo, as she didn't believe that he is her brother and only need money (which she got it right~). ;))

Anyway, a nice FanArt~
tumblr_mt3qsgjhf41rta7nso1_500.jpg
cr as signatured

^^ Thanks for those gorgeous updates dearies :x

i agree about the imposter thing..and im glad our girl's management is aware of it and has issued prior warning!! 

Song Hye Kyo Chinese Magazine Covers,Enchanting Beauty is ‘Eye-catching’

September 13, 2013

v485.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo is the cover model for a Chinese magazine.

The Chinese version of fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar unveiled through their official Weibo account that Song Hye Kyo is their main model for the October issue.

The unveiled cover shows off Song Hye Kyo’s sensual figure through the blue colored dress she is wearing, topped by the bold red background. Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo’s goddess pose is eye catching in the other cover where she is seen in a black dress paired with gorgeous accessories, and her hair off to the side.

Unlike in the recent drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, where she had a graceful and innocent public image, she showed different charms through this pictorial with proper exposure and confident posing.

Netizens who saw Song Hye Kyo’s Chinese magazine covers made such comments as, “She is really a goddess,” “She purifies the eyes, and “Is it possible to be this beautiful?”

Source: Review Star/Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Magazine spread in Sepia effect :D Sepia or not,Kyo still looks breathtaking :x 

qn7z.jpg

This is an old pic where she modelled for ceci china magazine!! but seeing this only now..Check out how flawless her profile is..  8->

td6s.jpg

cr:cherryxblossoms.files.wordpress

khxy, thanks dear for sharing...and the crossing has wrapped up filming???? should we bet on this dear :)) ? what a totally different feel when Kyo was filming tgm and The Crossing ! Maybe they are done for filming Part I and they still have part II left?

freshspring, perhaps that scene was the scene Youngie missed OS and imagined he was beside her? i guess due to the limit airtime, they have to cut some scenes?

Shanda, thanks sis for the trans....i agree that fans should make a fan account instead of impersonating her, i haven't been much many places, just 1 of them and i feel a bit weird reading them.

chloebelle, you have gone far with 99 posts,  need 1 more, then you will reach 100 :D

I feel embarrassed to ask this as i dun remember which high school Kyo went? just curious kekek

Have a nice weekend chingus :D

edit: oh, i found out the Kyo's high school name..
Sejong university...bingo! keke

i watch for a while back Resurrection drama and i saw Kyo's pic hehe, feel a bit happy seeing her :D
l55d.jpg

@khxy and @utkim, I don't think they are done with filming of The Crossing yet.  Tony Yang, who plays Takeshi Kaneshiro's little brother in the film, flew to Beijing a few days ago and will be filming for a week there.  Zhang Ziyi had an interview at the beginning of this month and she was asked when filming for The Crossing would end.  She answered "January of next year".  Lately, she has been busy with doing promotions for her new movie "My Lucky Star" so I don't think she has even filmed that many scenes for The Crossing yet.  There's a post speculating that they are starting to film the group scenes now since there are so many pictures of the "Tai Ping" ship.

Source: Baidu

More gifs of deleted scenes from the TWTWB DC.  JIS really has an intense and smoldering gaze :P

Untitled-1_zps7d672a73.gifc
cr to zuizui for the last gif

@freshspring, I've finally learned how to make gifs :D.  Thanks dear :)

^hahaha, you have to remind me this lol

jasan, according to Shanda's site, Lee Moon Sae is kyo's favorite singer ;;)  I assume you knew the answer, just wanna to tease me right :)) ? And thanks for this info as well, i haven't thought about this...but now i know it and it makes me smile keke

hclover, i think you are right about The Crossing, i dun think it's done either, not very realistic. I still haven't learned how to make gifs, just rely on chingus here and there hehe. Congrats dear.

Romeo and Juliet couple :x
qy0z.jpg

Funny couple
vbn.gif
dc

edit: deaborj...hahaha, you crack me up 6yh.gif

hi I read my namja sang a song about his old love, and the lyrics seem to refer to someone he loved before he went on MS......could it be..........ME?......hehehehe.

the special girl he loved must have left a very special memory in his heart for him to miss her deeply.....my advise?.....buy the October issue of Bazaar Magazine (china version), there are 2 covers to look at...hehehe.that may help. hhehehehe ( peace guys i'm just assuming...forget that I exist here.hehehehe)