Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest fanysus

just a little update from Ms. Park's twitter (yes i catched her tweet!)

"@ellentuna: 홍콩 TVB 드라마 (그겨울 바람이분다) 프로모션. 그녀는 우아하기 짝이없는데 우리는 왜 이리 정신없는 무수리들 같은지 원,,,같이 못다니겠네,,,췟"
BN_l20qCAAEogqO.jpg:large

SHIAT LOOK AT HER STANDING THERE LOOKING SO EFFORTLESSLY PRETTY AND LOOK AT HER COLLARBONES ACK IM DEAD

anyway i don't understand the whole tweet but the first sentence says, "Hong Kong TVB Drama (That Winter, The Wind Blows) promotion". and that's where my hangul knowledge ends.

link:

홍콩 TVB 드라마 (그겨울 바람이분다) 프로모션. 그녀는 우아하기 짝이없는데 우리는 왜 이리 정신없는 무수리들 같은지 원,,,같이 못다니겠네,,,췟 pic.twitter.com/n8INLNrpFr

— phj (@ellentuna)

June 30, 2013

----
thank you all for the updates! lucky people who got to see her and who got to share the same air with her T__T /creep. i haven't been active here because of school but i read every update so thank you thank you guys! <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for awesome updates :* :* >:D<She looks so pretty <3 :xThose fans are so lucky~
tumblr_mkowqvVweL1qbxx00o7_250.gif

Kyo is so amazingly down to earth, deserved to be a highly-respected actress! Her dressing styles for all her  public appearances are absolutely conservative, plain, simple and yet able to carry  herself up so beautifully & elegantly with lots of grace. 

786045983.jpg?1372576959imageimage image

:x

One fan's account on weibo 
"Today's event was very organised. Eventhough the time is short, Hye Kyo really take care of us (fans). She always smile at us and prioritise us to take pictures with her.It's a pity that TVB only allow 50 lucky fans to get autograph from her,there's an 80 year old grandma who went up to get autograph ,she shouted Hye Kyo name louder than anyone of us.
source:weibo and baidu
yes @utkim, i would shout her name out loud too if i get to sit and take picture with her like this grandma

In the interview, Hye Kyo was asked about Grandmaster and if she had heard rumours regarding her being unhappy with Director Wong.She said yes she has heard those rumours and says" Maybe Hong Kong director and Korean director working method is different that's why it was initially difficult to shoot The Grandmaster but i was happy.I cherished the process of shooting the movie and it's a good experience for me.If i chance upon a good script and good director, i will gladly accept.I hope to work together again with Hong Kong Director and actors."
source:baidu

Kyo has on her a lot of white clothes lately....So pretty :x . i hope it's ok for barbieyung to post the pic here, if it's not, i will delete.
aiq9.jpg
@ barbieyung via dc

edit: it's ok hclover. i can delete.

Thanks to all you wonderful SHKers for the updates, pics and comments :-*.

I love all her outfits today.  She looks so pretty and fresh :)   Can't wait for her interviews to air.

She looks so cute here, but seems a bit embarrassed :P

9172206121_3fcc9141cd_o.jpg
9174504306_baa27e4a64_o.jpg
9172281545_c3ba624360_o.jpg
9174504446_6514a73687_o.jpg
9174504512_c9ab4fe15a_o.jpg
9174504616_c84c3c8bf6_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

-edit-
Thanks Kim dear :P

Thanks lovely unnies and dearie for constant updates,
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"130630 [HD1080p] Song Hye Kyo - Tvb interview propaganda drama That Winter The Wind Blows

cre to uploader

he he, beloved @hcclover96, please help us to understand what she says. Thanks you dear :x
Oh I miss her voice, a familiar voice admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862489

@freshspring, lol, I just saw this on youtube also and was going to post it here.  I didn't watch the full thing yet, but the first minute was pretty interesting.  They were talking about how she was hurt by her past relationships and how much she enjoys single life now.  Going to translate the rest of it now :)

Thanks for the video @freshspring,i'll just give a gist to what she says
She says that she loves Hong Kong and she has many friends staying in Hong Kong so sometimes she comes to visit them.She also knows many famous landmarks and shopping places in Hong Kong and she loves this particular seafood restaurant and hope to bring her staff and crew there.
She continues that Director Kim is famous in Korea  for shooting beautiful scenes and close up.The crew and actors suffered quite a bit in shooting some scenes at the scenic location.Her most memorable scenes is when she walked up the snowy mountain in episode 8.They tried for 3-4 times but due to the bad weather,they couldn't complete the shooting.The music accompanying that scene makes it beautiful.
She has been in the industry about 17-18 years and she doesn't have a special feeling when wearing bridal gown for drama filming,maybe because she has done it for a few times.But if she was to get married and wear one, she thinks that she will feel special in it.She will tell us how she feels when that day comes.
As she grows older, she has lesser expectations towards what her prince charming should possess.She thinks they should have the same hobby and interest and there should be good communications between them.He should have faith and trust in her work.She doesn't mind having a husband of different nationality because as long as 2 people are in love,it will surpass everything.Maybe she will learn Cantonese if her partner is from Hong Kong.
She is looking forward to work with Takeshi and Huang Xiao Ming.

^hcclover, hi hi, you are so kind :x When you complete translating, can you post your translation with the video in TWTWB thread? just incase you forget :*

She has must had a good time with fans :)
iFTVdRnIadAdp.jpg
iGLXcPkwWbjto.jpg
i7e8FAIhxEtiE.jpg
ivDN5yq64pKHv.jpg
weibo & baidu

Edit: Thanks @khxy for the translation, so, she knows what we think :x *She will tell us how she feels when that day comes.*
I love the last sentence most ;))

Here's a quick translation of the video:

The news anchors start out saying that maybe because of Kyo's frank personality, her love life hasn't been as smooth and Kyo said she's weary (don't know the exact word to use because I really don't know how to translate this phrase to English) of relationships because either she was hurt in the past by others or it's hard to let go and forget.  She also said getting marry is a hard thing to do.  Even though she has this past experience, she really likes her single life and enjoys her work. 

This part is the interview part. The reporter starts out saying Korean beauty, Song Hye Kyo came to HK specially to promote her and JIS' drama, TWTWB.  To greet everyone with her best appearance,  she didn't even go out last night when she arrived in HK.  She stayed at her hotel and exercised.  She do want to tour around HK though.

SHK said she really likes HK and often comes to HK, whether it's for filming CFs or for visiting friends.  She has many friends that live in HK so she comes to see them.  She also knows many famous landmarks and shopping places in Hong Kong and she loves this particular seafood restaurant and hope to bring her staff and crew there.

Lol, I just saw @khxy's post.  Sorry, my connection is really slow and freezing on me. So I'm just going to paste her part in this.  Many thanks, khxy dear :x

She continues that Director Kim is famous in Korea  for shooting beautiful scenes and close up.The crew and actors suffered quite a bit in shooting some scenes at the scenic location.Her most memorable scenes is when she walked up the snowy mountain in episode 8.They tried for 3-4 times but due to the bad weather,they couldn't complete the shooting.The music accompanying that scene makes it beautiful.
She has been in the industry about 17-18 years and she doesn't have a special feeling when wearing bridal gown for drama filming,maybe because she has done it for a few times.But if she was to get married and wear one, she thinks that she will feel special in it.She will tell us how she feels when that day comes.
As she grows older, she has lesser expectations towards what her prince charming should possess. She thinks they should have the same hobby and interest and there should be good communications between them. He should have faith and trust in her work. She doesn't mind having a husband of different nationality because as long as 2 people are in love, it will surpass everything. Maybe she will learn Cantonese if her partner is from Hong Kong.
She is looking forward to work with Takeshi and Huang Xiao Ming.

Here's another part where they ask which HK actor would she want to work with.  She said there's actual many actors she would like to work with.  Since she worked with Tony Leung in the Grandmaster and in the next John Woo film, she will work with TK and HXM, she is very fortunate already.

-edit-
@freshspring, I just posted this translation and the video to the TWTWB board :)