Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^freshspring, thanks..... it's so difficult to see former client and ex-boss in one frame..... the news is certainly better than nothing  :P

msriz, it seems that SHKyoers are saving their energy for tomorrow and the day after event...... we gonna go all out !  :\">

For not seeing Kyo at the VIP Premiere, i think she has reached the "quota" of public appearance set by Ms Park  UAA....... her labelmate nowhere to be seen too :D

khxy said:

Guest chai08

Hello freshspring

if shk is still in korea i think the papz can spot her in incheon..shes kind of a celeb who hardly seen by papz..and its annoy me cuz i want to see her airport fashion style.. ;))

Thanks @freshspring for that article and pic of WB and SHK.  It's nice to see their pics together.  My neck is getting longer than a giraffe's just waiting for these two to collaborate on a project together :-w

HK fans are going to gather to greet her at the airport so we don't need to worry about not seeing her airport fashion :D.  I can't wait  \:D/

There's a Sohu article that came out today that states John Woo says The Crossing will officially start shooting next week.  I guess after Kyo's activities in HK ends, she will be busy with the movie for a while.  Hopefully we can get to see some pics while the movie is shooting :D

http://yule.sohu.com/20130628/n380121885.shtml

Many thanks putriN unnie & hcclover96 dearie for the information of unnie's flight  He he, I'm looking forward tomorrow too. It's great to see her detail schedule from Incheone to Hong Kong cute2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498
If HK unnie & WB reunioned, I think this thread would go crazy :))

Lee Hong Ki once again mention SHK in his virtual mariage.

From 3:50s

cre to uploader

SCs:
It's wonderful to see those books like this embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862502
irLwHteUo2spz.png

ibv4JZjKQ2rQzC.png

I'm satisfied with his conduct, He should expresses his respect to his wife like that :D

Guest OreoVampire

haha.. @freshspring, sorry about those pic, I was just too weak to save them all.. and thank you @megb8  for saving those pics life ..gamsahamnida  ^:)^

Awesome SHK, we get to see her soon in her new movie. May the force be with you SHK ! Im just lurking around and watch Full House before I go to bed.. laugh hard still...  Thank you for updates all ! love you guys SHKyoers too much :))

And this dedicated to all, scene from Full House.…  Yong Jae's Grandmother thought that Han Ji Eun needed to have something like Fertility Enhancing Drug to make her body strong… and when Eun Jae drank  it in front Yong Jae, she told him that it’s good for the hormones, Yong Jae was scared she would attacked him sexually hihi ;))

tumblr_mp3vtrKdw11s8mq2fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mp3vtrKdw11s8mq2fo2_500.jpgtumblr_mp3vtrKdw11s8mq2fo4_400.jpgtumblr_mp3vtrKdw11s8mq2fo3_400.gif

Guest chloebelle

freshspring..... SHK & WB ... Even in the cosmetic surgery survey they are a pair,is it a sign?coincidence?path?destiny? Or what??? :)) .....oh boy what 'the right combination' ....

just seeing WB & SHK mentioned in the same statement sends me into a frenzied overdrive :)) thanks freshspring for the news...and for those gorgeous pics of our girl :D

and thanks to all SHKers for the updates on our girl...looking forward to the 30th...going to be an active day for all of us what with Kyo's various interviews,photoshoot,presscon etc ..wooot <:-P 

vjhr.jpgj9jt.jpg

baidu

where is she, where is she, where is she? where is this beautiful girl? (taken from a song of which the title i couldn't recall) =))

i am excited! 8->

edit: thanks to google my friend now i know the title and artist. Where Are You by Natalie

Guest chai08

wow...i want to see her full get up....hekhekhek 

so excited for her interview later....hope more pics.... \:D/