Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ those pics of her in the uniform is when she was around 15 years old.

wayy before she acted on Soonpoong Clinic (which is where the "crooked teeth" pic is from, i think)

in case no one knew, shk started out her career as a uniform model :)

which is kinda weird cause she's short! lol

some ppl are so ignorant... :rolleyes:

*sighs* so am i...at least i don't deny it... syncdance.gif

is there hope for the human race...? :o

anyway, i finished uploading episodes 7&8...it's in my siggy :D

btw, Kaye won't be able to upload this weekend because she's going home for the weekend...have fun Kaye! :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

btw, Kaye won't be able to upload this weekend because she's going home for the weekend...have fun Kaye! :w00t:

wahahaha...lovin' your smileys :D thanks for taking your precious time to dl (if left at my own device, I'd probably just cry my butt off trying to figure out the art of ripping and uploading :(:sweatingbullets:)...yeah, Kaye, have a fun weekend!!!

mzz_boo: awww, SHG looked so adorable as a young girl...thanks for sharing :D

Candy: I think there's a possibility that her teeth may have been crooked, but I think people are entitled to fix this "crookedness" should they feel dissatisfied with it. In fact, I quite admire those who take the time and effort to care for their teeth and it looks like SHG really cares for her teeth ;)

And hope to see you here more, blitzy :D

before I leave, I'd like to post up mvs of FH (most have probably seen this, but it doesn't hurt to see them again)...c/t Soompi "Cfs and mvs of stars" and the FH thread :P

Fate - Full House MV

I Think I - Full House MV

Haven't seen those, but I will now thanks to you. :)

Since this thread is way more response than the Full House thread;does anyone know a CB with the full hour NG?

The CB I have has the hour split into 40 second clips. Total of like, 58 files.

So annoying, I want to download it so I can just watch without having to change so much.

Plus, after two days of downloading, I only got 6 of them (must be some CB server thing, running on Broadband).

Thank you <3

I wasn't so interested in Autumn Tale until I glanced at the Thread about it. It turns out to be a Drama show I wanted to see but never had a chance. THANK YOU for bringing me the opportunity to watch it at last!

But what happened to episode 2, 3?

(Opps, double post >__<)

I wasn't so interested in Autumn Tale until I glanced at the Thread about it. It turns out to be a Drama show I wanted to see but never had a chance. THANK YOU for bringing me the opportunity to watch it at last!

But what happened to episode 2, 3?

:lol:

the coincidences in this world, eh? ;)

and you're welcome, you'll love it tv_happy.gif

about your last question, Kaye uploaded episodes 2 and 3 and posted the links in the "Autumn Tale" thread...it should be within the last five or so pages of the thread ;)

but download those quick because the yousendit links expire! 4_13_71.gif

Managed to snag Ep 3, but not two.

What was the airing dates for ep 2 and 3. I'm anal with detail and organization like that.

Your layout includes the date it aired. Kaye's only says CiMG.

Managed to snag Ep 3, but not two.

What was the airing dates for ep 2 and 3. I'm anal with detail and organization like that.

Your layout includes the date it aired. Kaye's only says CiMG.

did the link for episode 2 expired? :o

maybe i'll have to upload that to filefront also...i'm sure there will be more ppl wanting a copy of AIMH :D

:lol: you're so funny...2-grin.gif

fine, here's the airing dates for:

episode 2: 9.19.2000

and

episode 3: 9.25.2000

Guest sweet_treats1812

tv_happy.gif

OFF TOPIC:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this smiley is ADORABLE Miss Bouakham :wub: seriously, u shud make a smiley website or smthing..id be a regular guest of it!!! waaaaah!!! it's soooooooo cute!!!

the smiley's uve posted before are so unique too..i save some of them :sweatingbullets: not that il be using them..but but..waah..this is soo cute!!!

anyways, about the SHK braces thing, hmm..i guess it cud have been real but then i dont mind that she had to go through a phase where she had to have her teeth fixed. i went through the same thing too...had to wear braces for a couple of years...only shows that she has normal teenage problems like most girls :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Haven't seen those, but I will now thanks to you. :)

Since this thread is way more response than the Full House thread;does anyone know a CB with the full hour NG?

So annoying, I want to download it so I can just watch without having to change so much.

Plus, after two days of downloading, I only got 6 of them (must be some CB server thing, running on Broadband).

Thank you <3

I'll look this up for you, BlissX and post them up asap...:D

did the link for episode 2 expired? :o

maybe i'll have to upload that to filefront also...i'm sure there will be more ppl wanting a copy of AIMH :D

:lol: you're so funny...2-grin.gif

fine, here's the airing dates for:

episode 2: 9.19.2000

and

episode 3: 9.25.2000

I'm weird, aren't I Miss Bouakham :P

AIMH = Autumn In My Heart?

I'm can't wait to start watching. SHK in a melodrama! =O, I'm so used to seeing her smile.

soutsada7, thank you very much. :sweatingbullets:

You truly are the SHK-fan representer. Have you seen the NG by chance? Looks real promising from the few clips I've seen.

Guest soutsada7

can someone please kindly translate the shk birthday party clip please??

and there's a translation i'll make sub .srt file for it.

thanks much :)

thanks miss.bi for putting those links in your siggy. you rock!! :D

unfortunately, we'll have to wait for blue_sky for the translation...I just wish I knew how to read and write in Korean, then maybe I can help translate :P wow, you know how to make sub .srt files? cool, maybe you could teach me too :P

OFF TOPIC:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this smiley is ADORABLE Miss Bouakham :wub: seriously, u shud make a smiley website or smthing..id be a regular guest of it!!! waaaaah!!! it's soooooooo cute!!!

the smiley's uve posted before are so unique too..i save some of them :sweatingbullets: not that il be using them..but but..waah..this is soo cute!!!

anyways, about the SHK braces thing, hmm..i guess it cud have been real but then i dont mind that she had to go through a phase where she had to have her teeth fixed. i went through the same thing too...had to wear braces for a couple of years...only shows that she has normal teenage problems like most girls :lol:

hehe, I totally agree with Candy...I just love them smiles ;)

Guest soutsada7

I'm can't wait to start watching. SHK in a melodrama! =O, I'm so used to seeing her smile.

soutsada7, thank you very much. :sweatingbullets:

You truly are the SHK-fan representer. Have you seen the NG by chance? Looks real promising from the few clips I've seen.

I've seen only the chili pepper clips and the mvs...I didn't get to see all the ngs...hmmm, it'll definitely be interesting to post them up :w00t: Wow, if it looks promising then I'm definitely lookin' forward to watching this...thanks for the heads up :D

hey, hey Chuchi...welcome to our wonderful thread :D:):P Hope to see you here more :)

btw, does anybody know how to make a button for a website? I wanna make one for our lovely Shanda's website @ SongHyeGyo.net. If you do, can you please PM me? Thanks in advance...

hi to all!

haven't been here for a few days. seems i miss an interesting topic :D

just came back from k photo celeb section. i don't usually go there but was intrigued with all the talks about shk's teeth and all... :phew: boy! ....(thank god its already close).... that was something. even a saint would be tempted to retaliate. can't blame you guys if you did. ;) but despite all those provocation you were able to rise above it. all of you are great! B) i am proud!

i'm glad that none of us here are like these ......

Aww her teeth were ugly. Just like her fans.

thats so true. well her soompi fans anyway, they are always so ignorant and retarded :phew:

this kind of posts does not discredit shk and her fans at all rather it is a reflection..... :vicx:

ok, next topic please .....

...thank you for all those pics posted. its always nice to see them. some of them i haven't seen before. shk is so adorable on those uniform pics :)

and those smilies are cute, miss bi.

what clubbox is that?

are the files in .avi format?

if it is, i can try downloading them and compressing them all in one clip if no one has the file... :unsure:

OFF TOPIC:

:lol:

go ahead and save them!

i don't own them...imagine the ruckus i'll cause if i created a site for it...2-hiding.gif222-duck.gif

:lol: yes, that's what it stands for in short

don't worry, you'll love it...hihi.gif

and those smilies are cute, miss bi.

:blush:

Guest jieun_lady

hi..its nice to be back again. ive been quiet for sometime :phew: ...here goes my opinion bout those bashers :tongue2: --->those bashers are juz insecure...lets just ignore them...they are juz those people who love to bash others. we can't blame them. its juz the way how they live( to criticize and be insecure to others) and i pity them :tears: lets show them that we are not air heads or pathetic for them to realize what an educated person really is. we all adore hye kyo and there is no way we will ever stop liking her. so let them say whatever they want to say... anyways, the last laugh will always be ours( sa atin ang huling halakhak!) BWAHAHAHA :lol: Go shgers! aja aja fighting! here are some pics 2 lighten up the mood...

1rankingempascom.jpg

credit to rankingempas.com

5rankingempascom.jpg

photosimageeventcom.jpg

credit to photos.imageevent.com

movie563net.jpg

as a nun

credit to movie.563.net

edu-educomcn.jpg

credit o edu-dedu.com.cn

4.jpg

3.jpg

ASF format.

You can't even fast forward or go back. So if you miss a scene five minutes into the clip, you have to rewatch the five minutes to get to it. I assume theres a 700MB AVI format somewhere.

Joy, you are right...bow.gif ...some ppl's self-esteem is so low, they try to bring others' down in a pathetic attempt to bring theirs up... chairshot.gif (quote by my junior h.s math teacher...that guy's humorous but wise)

to lighten up the mood too, here:

brushingteeth.gif

doesn't this remind you of SHG in Fullhouse? :rolleyes:

i can't even begin to count how many times they were in the restroom brushing (or about to or already finished) their teeth... :lol:

BlissX, can you give me the link to that specific clubbox?

i'll see if i can do anything about it on my spare time sometime during the weekday... :sweatingbullets:

i haven't seen all the NGs out there, so even if it turns out unsuccessful at the end, at least i get to see them all now... a_bucktooth.gif