Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

soutsada7, Aww, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for visiting my site and not only that but for promoting it and saying so many nice things!! I adore you :D hee. Seriously though, I totally appreciate all of your kindness. And I'm so happy that you post things from my site here...please continue to do so!

If someone can make a button (preferably 100X35) for this thread, I'd love to add it to my site so that other SHG fans can visit here.

^yeah, we all hope so too.. :)

um..i jst saw the vid soutsada posted up..and i cudnt help feeling a bit sorry for SHK...i mean, i suppose it was a happy event in a way but she just looked so tired :( and she didnt even speak a lot, it was mostly the host and cha tae hyun doing the talking...poor girl...i give her credit for being there though and gracing the audience with her sweet smile...

i hope she went to have a good long sleep after that somehow :)

Yes, I agree with you that she looked really tired. I remember hearing that she was sick at that time but she wanted to make sure that she was there to show her fans how much she appreciates them. She even gave each fan a sunflower gift which she prepared herself. She's such a sweet person!

Guest nofear11877

thanks for the clip soutsada... just have to download it and watch it later. have no time right now... just doing a quick post while in class. :lol::lol: (so bad of me).

PuccaGirl_64... if you want the subs and episodes of AIMH i've posted it in the AIMH thread. :D the subs are uploaded in megaupload instead of filesfront so it won't take you that much time. :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

Btw, what time is it over there, Candy? Over here, it's like 10:54 am...

hmmm...where do u live agen? :lol: im in new jersey, and right now it's 7:24 pm here...

Yes, I agree with you that she looked really tired. I remember hearing that she was sick at that time but she wanted to make sure that she was there to show her fans how much she appreciates them. She even gave each fan a sunflower gift which she prepared herself. She's such a sweet person!

wow..seriously? she prepared those flowers herself?! great gal!!! and lucky fans who got them too~ they even shook her hand and posed for a group pic with her!!! waaaah!!! being part of that grp pic wud make me soo happy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest soutsada7

soutsada7, Aww, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for visiting my site and not only that but for promoting it and saying so many nice things!! I adore you :D hee. Seriously though, I totally appreciate all of your kindness. And I'm so happy that you post things from my site here...please continue to do so!

If someone can make a button (preferably 100X35) for this thread, I'd love to add it to my site so that other SHG fans can visit here.

Hey, hey Shanda...give me five!!! :D I just wanted to let everybody know how wonderful your SHG website is, but I was just a bit worried that you might not like me taking stuff from your website and posting it here :sweatingbullets: so, so happy that you're allowing me to use stuff from your website, but seriously I spent hours surfing the web yesterday and none of the websites can compare to yours, even the main SHG one at SidusHQ.com :lol: I love to visit your website, so there's absolutely no problem on my part in advertising your website...I would love to make the button, except I don't know how...hmmm...maybe if someone could PM me about the method I can do it, since I would love to contribute ;)

thanks for the clip soutsada... just have to download it and watch it later. have no time right now... just doing a quick post while in class. :lol::lol: (so bad of me).

PuccaGirl_64... if you want the subs and episodes of AIMH i've posted it in the AIMH thread. :D the subs are uploaded in megaupload instead of filesfront so it won't take you that much time. :D

yeah, I don't have time to watch it yet either...I gotta head back to class too...just wanted to drop in and say "hi" to everybody :D:P yep, gotta go...bye SHGers!!!

hmmm...where do u live agen? :lol: im in new jersey, and right now it's 7:24 pm here...

wow..seriously? she prepared those flowers herself?! great gal!!! and lucky fans who got them too~ they even shook her hand and posed for a group pic with her!!! waaaah!!! being part of that grp pic wud make me soo happy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

oh, haha, I live in California (bayarea, to be precise) and right now, it's 4:38 pm :P Oh, and there's this fan map on Shanda's (mhbt's) SHG website, so it would be sooo great and wonderful if her fans could all visit the website (SongHyeGyo.net) and put our locations on her fan map list ;) See ya!!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohhh..ur in california...so it's about three hours time difference? are we ahead of u or behind u? :unsure: im a bit confused. i have a friend who lives in san francisco and i always get the time confused between there and here... :D

oh yeah mhbt, i have to agree with soutsada...uve got one cool website!!! congrats! :lol:

Edit:

Miss Bi, I made the next page :w00t:

:lol:

hey SHGers :D

here is the link to episode 4 (i will post in AIMH thread also :sweatingbullets: )

Video File

Subtitle File (.srt)

PuccaGirl_64, wait until you finish downloading the video file

then put the video file and the subtitle file together in a folder with the SAME name

and THEN you open up only the video file in a player such as Windows Media or BS and the subtitles should appear automatically...

if you try that and it still does not work, let me know...d-addict has a more detailed tutorial ;)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

(saves thread frm 3rd pg)

Wow, so many wonderful new pictures and news! I hope someone can translate it. (no rush) I wonder what she's doing right now? So quiet, no news for a while since My Girl came out. Since she already accepted a role that was like her AIMH character I wonder what type of movie role will she accept next? Can't wait!

Guest nofear11877

thanks again for those episodes of AIMH nofear!!!

you're always welcome. i'm glad i am of help to other people, especially those who dearly miss AIMH. :lol:

just to give u guys a heads up, Miss Bouakham will be uploading AIMH episodes 4-6. so just check often in this thread or the AIMH thread. :D

Guest soutsada7

haha, hey peeps I'm back :D Gahh, this has been such a long day for me :wacko: Just got back from classes and I'm feelin' dead tired, but seeing so many wonderful comments from my fellow SHGers just brighten up my lagging day :D:P You guys are the best!!! Hwaiting!!!

Guest nofear11877

haha, hey peeps I'm back :D Gahh, this has been such a long day for me :wacko: Just got back from classes and I'm feelin' dead tired, but seeing so many wonderful comments from my fellow SHGers just brighten up my lagging day :D:P You guys are the best!!! Hwaiting!!!

i'm so sad i haven't got the time to watch SHK's birthday clip. :tears::tears::tears: but i must watch it in a few hours. :phew:

off topic:

yup, today's been a long day for me too soutsada... first, my classes, then job interview, then homework!!! :phew: you just got back soutsada??? me? i'm off to bed; its 1:00 am here. i'm so happy cuz the my girl subs are out. :D

Guest soutsada7

found some pix...all credit goes to mhbt @ SongHyeGyo.net...Shanda rocks!!!

unknown1.jpg

unknown2.jpg

random2.gif

nyfashionshow3.jpg

from the Andre Kim fashion show...

fashionwonbin.jpg

fashionwon4.jpg

fashionwon3.jpg

fashionwon2.jpg

and I love this one...

m.jpg

and the pix goes on and on...:P

shg with park yong ha

wparkyongha.jpg

unknown3.jpg

seoulshinmun1.jpg

nyfashionshow5.jpg

nyfashionshow2.jpg

jooenews242.jpg

adsktfever5.jpg

also found a clride clip with lee jung jae, will post soon ;)Credit for pix and clip again goes to our wonderful and indispensable Shanda @ SongHyeGyo.net :D

Guest soutsada7

^ooohhh..ur in california...so it's about three hours time difference? are we ahead of u or behind u? :unsure: im a bit confused. i have a friend who lives in san francisco and i always get the time confused between there and here... :D

oh yeah mhbt, i have to agree with soutsada...uve got one cool website!!! congrats! :lol:

I think I'm behind like three hours :unsure: haha, not so sure...see, Shanda? Candy agrees too :jumps up and down in excitement:

(saves thread frm 3rd pg)

Wow, so many wonderful new pictures and news! I hope someone can translate it. (no rush) I wonder what she's doing right now? So quiet, no news for a while since My Girl came out. Since she already accepted a role that was like her AIMH character I wonder what type of movie role will she accept next? Can't wait!

hey, welcome back to this thread lilsh0rtnance...I hope she plays a mafia leader (haha, that'll be the day)...

i'm so sad i haven't got the time to watch SHK's birthday clip. :tears::tears::tears: but i must watch it in a few hours. :phew:

off topic:

yup, today's been a long day for me too soutsada... first, my classes, then job interview, then homework!!! :phew: you just got back soutsada??? me? i'm off to bed; its 1:00 am here. i'm so happy cuz the my girl subs are out. :D

:sigh: I think it's been a long day for the majority of us...note our absence from this thread for practically the whole day :tears: I'm heading off to bed too...so tired...nighty nite my wonderful SHGers...

Guest soutsada7

hehe...my last post of the day; I'm trying to pull an all-nighter studying, but got sleepy, so this is the best way to distract myself from being too fascinated with the art of sleeping :P Anyway, here's a link to the clride photoshoot of shg with lee jung jae...enjoy :D

clickee me

^^welcome back anette...hmmm, I read somewhere that the whole crew of "All In" are friends or good acquaintances. Even better, I think that SHG is friendly with all her co-stars ;)

*oopsee* gotta go study now, I'm now wide awake :D :D :P

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

hey guys...thanks for the welcomes (a bit late i know)

i found this site where they have free streaming of asian dramas and movies...autumn in my heart is there you can watch it for free...you have to register though and there's alot of movies you can watch...

check it out:

http://aznv.tv