Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest dendrobium.

i hope someone can do a bi and song hye kyo fanfic too.

i love wonbin too but i like shk best with bi. :)

kekekek me too!! but both of them = HOT HOT !! :D

does anyone know when her movie is coming out in english so i can buy?

Guest soutsada7

Got these from hyebaragi.com. I hope they have not been posted yet.

Love our Hye Kyo in white. She's an angel! :P

hyekyo_in_white.jpg

hyekyo_dec05_01.jpg

hyekyo_dec05.jpg

hyekyo_dec05_02.jpg

OOO, I haven't seen these gorgeous pix yet, thanks for sharing...would mind if I save these?

i found this koo bio on SHK: http://www.youtube.com/?v=PkUp7vWhdDw

can someone translate some of it please :D

yes, can someone please translate...

Fan Fic with Song Hye gyo and Won Bin

Won Bin was a traditional rancher who got attracted to sophisticated Song Hye Kyo. Although he knew that she was supposed to be his brother's mail-order bride. Well, his sibling had suspiciously skipped town, and Won couldn't exactly abandon this woman. But things went too far...too fast. Suddenly, Kyo's shocking confession resulted in a night of passion - and a marriage proposal!

HERE'S THE WEBSITE

:)http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ciao/

mob.jpg:)

wow, another fic with Hye Gyo in it...I'm definitely reading it...I wonder if there's any with Hye Gyo and Song Seung Hun - I would definitely wanna read that ;)

i hope someone can do a bi and song hye kyo fanfic too.

i love wonbin too but i like shk best with bi. :)

actually there is by one of our SHKers...it's called "At What Price?" by Miss Bouakham (did I spell it right...Hmm, I've always shortened it to Miss Bi...if not, I'm very, very sorry) - go read it, it's very good :)

Guest soutsada7

btw, does anybody have any infos whether she's going to star in another drama after her movie? I'm just really hoping, with fingers crossed of course to see her in another drama...I'm not really a fan of movies, only the exceptionally good ones catch my attention and, of course, any one with SHG in it is a big plus ;)

Guest dendrobium.

oh my! how come i didn't see those pics? i look through every page!

I think I will become lesbian.....damn...look at the pic where she wwore the white dress...

Guest soutsada7

hey, welcome aboard leila...hope to see you more often here cause we're all heart warming SHKers :D

^^yep, yep, I know what you mean...SHG tempts gals like us turn gay...hehe, nevertheless, she'll always be my idol ;)

Hi my fellow SHG fans-=d My NEW Song Hye Gyo site is finally up and running now. I really hope that you guys will stop by and check it out...like I said, it's brand new so it's not perfect but I've worked hard on it and will continue to do so to show my support for our girl. Please sign the guestbook!

www.songhyegyo.net

Also, here are some new photos of SHG in the new Marie Claire magazine...credit to hyesa.com. The others are at my site.

mc4.jpg

mc3.jpg

mc2.jpg

mc1.jpg

those pics are awesome! she is so gorgeous...luv<3<3<3 it!

thanks for posting mhbt! I'm sure going to check it out ;) anything for my precious shg :wub:

Guest soutsada7

Hi my fellow SHG fans-=d My NEW Song Hye Gyo site is finally up and running now. I really hope that you guys will stop by and check it out...like I said, it's brand new so it's not perfect but I've worked hard on it and will continue to do so to show my support for our girl. Please sign the guestbook!

www.songhyegyo.net

Also, here are some new photos of SHG in the new Marie Claire magazine...credit to hyesa.com. The others are at my site.

mc4.jpg

mc3.jpg

mc2.jpg

mc1.jpg

wow, thanks for sharing these beautiful pix...I will certainly check out your website and sign the guestbook...she's gorgeous as ever ;)

I really love that purple flowing gown she's wearing & particularly when it's her that brings out the clothes so well :)

My mobile has tons of her pics as wallpapers... obsessive huh? My galfren teases me now & then ha ha ha

www.songhyegyo.net

just got back from there. its a well planned site and obviously a labor of love. congratulations, mhbt! and thank you for those pics. she looks so classy on that purple dress. shk never ceases to amaze how she can pulls off different images in every situation :)

miss bi, i read your fanfic. you're multitalented! can't wait to read more :)

thank you creidesca. :) is there an english subs? i love to know what her co stars says about her.

Guest soutsada7

^^yep, yep...just got back from your new website myself, mhbt...it's such a great website with tons of cool stuff relating to our beautiful SHG...SHGers, please go check out the website and sign the guestbook - it's worth the while...and I also have tons of SHG's pix saved on my notebook and some on my brother's mobile :P

Aww, you guys are so sweet...thanks for the nice comments about my new site and for all of the support. I hope you will visit again!

Here's an article about 'My Girl and I.' I still can't wait to see the movie although I'm not really into k-movies as much as the dramas. I hope Hye Gyo will do another drama next!

Melodrama flick 'My Girl and I' less impressive than Japanese version (2005/12/21)

Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr... ( English Korean )

When watching the Japanese hit movie, "Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World," it's hard not to cry - sophisticated acting, a refined screenplay and a resonant theme combine to create a lasting impression. By contrast, when watching the Korean remake "My Girl and I," it's hard to cry.

Well, if you really want to cry watching the Korean version of the melodrama, it's probably safe to cry over the lower-than-expected quality of the movie itself, not because of some moving scenes that tug at your heartstrings.

"My Girl and I" features the well-known plot of an ill-fated couple. Su-ho (Cha Tae-hyeon) is a plain high school boy, and Su-eun (Song Hye-kyo) is a bright and beautiful girl in the same school. For some unknown reason, Su-eun has a crush on the boy, and for equally mysterious reasons she rescues Su-ho in the sea (though he doesn't know who actually saved him).

In the process, Su-eun loses her pager. When she discloses the relationship with Su-ho at school, despite envy and disbelief from other classmates, she asks Su-ho to buy her a pager so that they can communicate with each other through voice messages - a secret communication channel since So-eun's parents are quite strict. The way the couple develops affection is bearable, helped by images of a beautiful seaside village and equally enchanting coastlines. Supporting characters like Su-ho's grandfather (Lee Soon-jae) jazz up the otherwise too simplified storyline.

But soft and cartoonish images that reflect Korean local features in Geojae Island are all there is to see. The movie's plot doesn't provide any surprise or meaningful twist that is comparable to the Japanese version by director Isao Yukisada which sold more than 10 million tickets.

In the second half of the movie, especially after Su-eun comes down with a fatal disease, the plot only just moves forward. Even when the story trudges along, the characters and their acting are not that convincing - all the more so if you already watched the Japanese version.

The biggest problem is director Jeong Yoon-soo's strategy to use a safe path only. He succeed in casting two of the country's top-rated actors, and when it comes to the rising female star Song Hye-kyo, this is her debut feature film.

Song's debut for the silver screen through this movie attracted much media attention, something that definitely boosted the profile of the film itself among the public. But the director relied too much on the two actors while failing to upgrade the story itself in comparison with the Japanese rendition.

Rather the Korean version is far inferior to the Japanese movie in every respect. The actors are less believable: Cha, who is 29 years old, plays a high school student, and Song's hospital scene is utterly unrealistic because her hair remains intact (in the Japanese version, the female character's hair is lost due to a terminal illness).

The pager is also problematic. In the opening scene, it is submerged in the sea and the camera shows where it is, as if it will be used in the plot again. But Su-eun's pager, the very item that bolsters their relationship, will be never used or discovered again in the film, leaving viewers scratching their heads. In a well-made melodrama, all the items linked to relationships are supposed to have some meanings, but in "My Girl and I," such romantic items are less utilized in a cinematic sense.

The bigger issue is the broader theme. In the original, the female character wants to pull off her dream - visiting Uluru in Australia, the sacred ground of Aboriginals or what she calls "the center of the world."

In the Korean version, there's no such "center of the world." Nor is there any memorable song that can be compared to Japanese singer Ken Hirai's "Hitomi Wo Tojite," which evokes powerful emotions at the end of the Japanese film.

In the post-preview news conference, both Cha and Song said they haven't watched the Japanese movie in order to focus on their roles and create their own style. They should have watched "Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World." It's not too late. If they watch the Japanese version now, they will definitely cry a lot - for unromantic reasons.

By Yang Sung-jin

Aww, you guys are so sweet...thanks for the nice comments about my new site and for all of the support. I hope you will visit again!

Here's an article about 'My Girl and I.' I still can't wait to see the movie although I'm not really into k-movies as much as the dramas. I hope Hye Gyo will do another drama next!

Melodrama flick 'My Girl and I' less impressive than Japanese version (2005/12/21)

Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr... ( English Korean )

When watching the Japanese hit movie, "Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World," it's hard not to cry - sophisticated acting, a refined screenplay and a resonant theme combine to create a lasting impression. By contrast, when watching the Korean remake "My Girl and I," it's hard to cry.

Well, if you really want to cry watching the Korean version of the melodrama, it's probably safe to cry over the lower-than-expected quality of the movie itself, not because of some moving scenes that tug at your heartstrings.

"My Girl and I" features the well-known plot of an ill-fated couple. Su-ho (Cha Tae-hyeon) is a plain high school boy, and Su-eun (Song Hye-kyo) is a bright and beautiful girl in the same school. For some unknown reason, Su-eun has a crush on the boy, and for equally mysterious reasons she rescues Su-ho in the sea (though he doesn't know who actually saved him).

In the process, Su-eun loses her pager. When she discloses the relationship with Su-ho at school, despite envy and disbelief from other classmates, she asks Su-ho to buy her a pager so that they can communicate with each other through voice messages - a secret communication channel since So-eun's parents are quite strict. The way the couple develops affection is bearable, helped by images of a beautiful seaside village and equally enchanting coastlines. Supporting characters like Su-ho's grandfather (Lee Soon-jae) jazz up the otherwise too simplified storyline.

But soft and cartoonish images that reflect Korean local features in Geojae Island are all there is to see. The movie's plot doesn't provide any surprise or meaningful twist that is comparable to the Japanese version by director Isao Yukisada which sold more than 10 million tickets.

In the second half of the movie, especially after Su-eun comes down with a fatal disease, the plot only just moves forward. Even when the story trudges along, the characters and their acting are not that convincing - all the more so if you already watched the Japanese version.

The biggest problem is director Jeong Yoon-soo's strategy to use a safe path only. He succeed in casting two of the country's top-rated actors, and when it comes to the rising female star Song Hye-kyo, this is her debut feature film.

Song's debut for the silver screen through this movie attracted much media attention, something that definitely boosted the profile of the film itself among the public. But the director relied too much on the two actors while failing to upgrade the story itself in comparison with the Japanese rendition.

Rather the Korean version is far inferior to the Japanese movie in every respect. The actors are less believable: Cha, who is 29 years old, plays a high school student, and Song's hospital scene is utterly unrealistic because her hair remains intact (in the Japanese version, the female character's hair is lost due to a terminal illness).

The pager is also problematic. In the opening scene, it is submerged in the sea and the camera shows where it is, as if it will be used in the plot again. But Su-eun's pager, the very item that bolsters their relationship, will be never used or discovered again in the film, leaving viewers scratching their heads. In a well-made melodrama, all the items linked to relationships are supposed to have some meanings, but in "My Girl and I," such romantic items are less utilized in a cinematic sense.

The bigger issue is the broader theme. In the original, the female character wants to pull off her dream - visiting Uluru in Australia, the sacred ground of Aboriginals or what she calls "the center of the world."

In the Korean version, there's no such "center of the world." Nor is there any memorable song that can be compared to Japanese singer Ken Hirai's "Hitomi Wo Tojite," which evokes powerful emotions at the end of the Japanese film.

In the post-preview news conference, both Cha and Song said they haven't watched the Japanese movie in order to focus on their roles and create their own style. They should have watched "Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World." It's not too late. If they watch the Japanese version now, they will definitely cry a lot - for unromantic reasons.

By Yang Sung-jin

I heard that the tickets aren't selling well. Not sure if it's true though. Hope it will get better.