Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I think sjk n jis is still bff until know,but becz sjk already married,his more into married life..in one of jis interview,he said so too..but who knows,we as a mere fan only know the first layer of their life,their professional life.. not their personal,just hope their friendship is still strong..(n yeah jis personally recommended sjk to do dots)

Hahaha,thank u chingu I like it very much..oh yeah,i really like it the way he kissed her,hot hot hot :rolleyes:..i'm grinning like an idiot now..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

dont think thats accurate becausw JIS personally recommended SJK to be the leading man. And I think SHK confirmed first that she will be playing the role. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Well I made a mistake then :sweatingbullets:  and I am sure they are still friends.

@caileysmiley can't wait for it.

• LOL 1

Oh my... Now we will make her house full because I will join you two :lol:

After encounter I will miss her very much because she may take long hiatus, that's why I enjoy this drama as fun as I can and I am very sorry for shk's fans who resist to watch this just because the co-star not suit their will. 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, krisan said:

Oh my... Now we will make her house full because I will join you two :lol:

After encounter I will miss her very much because she may take long hiatus, that's why I enjoy this drama as fun as I can and I am very sorry for shk's fans who resist to watch this just because the co-star not suit their will. 

I feel the same way. There will even be a chance that she will stop acting for a while and try to have babies. I know she wants 2-3 kids. She has to give birth every year then before she turns 40. :sweat_smile:

I love seeing little songs running around and I’m one of those excited people to see what they will look like with such good genes from both parents but a big part in me is selfish. Because kyo might stop acting for a while and we might not get to see any updates from her :bawling:

• Sad 2

Happy New Year, KYONATICS!:mrgreen:

It's been awhile since my last post! Hmmmm.....???? years!:blush:

BUT, I lurk everyday! As soon as I get home from work, I pry open my computer. Thanks, laptop!:grin:

Anyhoo, SHK still holds the most gorgeous face I have laid my eyes on! JMHO:rolleyes:!

It's been 5 maybe 6 long years since I accidentally discovered SHK! I was channel-surfing when I stumbled upon FULL HOUSE! Cute! Funny! Very pretty face! That's when I started using google!:smiley: The rest is history, so they say! I happened upon WW, without realizing that they've broken up! I really liked their pair, they looked good together! After awhile, I ran out of energy rooting for them because of the impossibility of them getting back together! An HB fan told me the reason of the breakup, but of course, that's just a one-sided info. I stopped posting about them altogether! I concentrated on SHK, after all she was the reason why I got started on everything Korean! :smile: I also rooted for her and KDW, JIS, SSH, and I really want to see her and WB one more time! Again, I am an SHK fan first and foremost! Surely, she wouldn't have tied the knot with SJK if she did not think that SJK is the ONE for her! Her happiness is our happiness!:heart: I rest my case! I always wanted to say that!:D 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@dukesa1122

@redbeanbuns

@krisan

Agree with you guys! After encounter/activities,  Kyo will take a break after her commitments on her work and focus more on personal life. Now that she's married, Kyo's time in her personal life is twice or even thrice! Can't wait to see baby songs too! :wub:

I respect and understand her top priority! As a fan, definitely will be missed her in the limelight as soon as she takes hiatus again in the K-ent.!:tears:

@esophageal14 hello and welcome back after such a longtime:D happy to see you again here!!!

@dukesa1122

Before DOTS/SSC were born,  I was a shipper BinKyo (Won Bin-SHK), I slightly s shipped original SongSong (Song Seung-Hun-SHK), shipped also with BinKyo H2 ( Hyun Bin-SHK), yeah I also shipped WonKyo (Kang Dong-Won-SHK), was an old shipper of O2 oxygen couple in TWTWB (Jo In-Sung-SHK) and I've been SongSong couple shipper since DOTS!!! Forever SSC shipper here. Forever grateful that Kyo married awith SJK!!!! 

Never shipped ByungKyo/HunKyo (Lee Byung-Hun-SHK )

Spoiler

But I liked the way he kissed her in All in....BUT THANKFULLY KYO DIDN'T KISS LBH BACK AND OPEN HER MOUTH IN THEIR KISS SCENE IN ALL IN :joy:... For JIS, I was sad cause Kyo always locked her lips while JIS kissing her so hard.

I also find Jo Hyun-Jae and Kyo good chemistry in Sunlight Pours down, I slightly shipped them together once. For Kyo and Rain, damn they had great chemistry in Full House but I didn't shipped to be real-life couple. I just wanted them friends only!

@krisan

Spoiler

Yes, chingu I will but I'm gonna post them later at midnight! :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dukesa1122 wait a minute, lemme try to catch your words, they say it was edited? Photoshoped? such kind of things? Really? Their hating must be go deep down till their bone, but that article slap them right on the face right :lol:

@esophageal hello, nice to meet you, yes her happiness is our happiness.

@caileysmiley will wait for it.

• Like 1

@dukesa1122I think I just about shipped every actor with SHK! :D Rain, HB, KDW, SSH, JIS and even wished to see her paired with Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub, who I really like. Mind you, I even went to the extent of pairing her (in my dreams) one time with Jared Leto, whom she met at a Fashion show sometime ago (just read it). :blush: But of course in the end, it's her final pick that mattered! And she did a good job at it! SJK seems to be a fine man and he really loves her! All is well!:wub:

And in response to those who claim that she was made to look younger in one of her endorsements, well, mind your own beeswax! That face does not need any touch-ups! Nuff said!:innocent: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@esophageal14

hello there! :D

Spoiler

Please share what you know about HBxSHK break up. Pretty please. :rolleyes:

so glad to see you stop lurking and start posting again haha we need more chingu here in the thread. I think I can speak for everyone here that SHK is the most gorgeous out of every other actresses in the k-ent. Everything about her is priceless. And like you, I started watching kdramas because of her :wub:

@krisan

Yep. I read 2-3 comments about it. Well all I can say is, let her behind the scenes pictures and videos prove them wrong. Eat that! :joy:

@caileysmiley

Ok you’ve shipped alot. Hahaha 

Spoiler

I liked Rain and their chemistry is cute  but for some reason I never felt the want that they should be together in real life. I have read many BiKyo shippers but thats what I felt. They’re good being good friends.

I only shipped HB and SJK out of all her leading men. However, when you talk about behind the scenes? Or interview videos? SJK stood up the most. You can really feel that something is going on between them in real life because they are either too careful with each other or too sweet (unintentionally). Their manners are almost the same. :joy: Too bad I wasnt able to post here then. 2016 was a bad year for me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

SHK Suecomma Bonnie behind the scenes pictures

I read comments that her official pictures from this endorsement were edited to make her young... well... take a look at this

@dukesa1122

Spoiler

they're sooo envy and jealous of Kyo!!!! ....karma awaits them:rage:

Spoiler

Sam here. I also want Lee Dong-Wook pairs up with Kyo someday! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley

Ok you’ve shipped alot. Hahaha 

Hide contents

I liked Rain and their chemistry is cute  but for some reason I never felt the want that they should be together in real life. I have read many BiKyo shippers but thats what I felt. They’re good being good friends.

I only shipped HB and SJK out of all her leading men. However, when you talk about behind the scenes? Or interview videos? SJK stood up the most. You can really feel that something is going on between them in real life because they are either too careful with each other or too sweet (unintentionally). Their manners are almost the same. :joy: Too bad I wasnt able to post here then. 2016 was a bad year for me.

Hahaha yeah I shipped alot:joy: Kyo has great chemistry whoever actors she pairs-up with, except LBH! But...

out of all actors she paired-up with including her ex-boyfriends, Same here, I love SJK the most!, He stood up for Kyo,did everything for Kyo, he loves Kyo very very very very very much. Kyo is everything to him! Hats off to SJK for what he has done to Kyo and loving Kyo like he can't live without Kyo in his life!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1