Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

http://star.dzyule.com/                                                                                                                    http://www.chuutalk.com                                                                                                           http://votingstation.net/index.php…  guys pls help she is currently @ no.16                      http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3?sort=hits&search=Song+Hye+Kyo                           http://m.haosou.com/mhtml/zt/hotlist.html; pls help our goddess guys pls                                                                                           14720558_10209352718928775_5940312789665113648_n.jpg?oh=a398904f0951b20ed7ce642f36bb5367&oe=58910FEA    

• Like 5

Song Hye Gyo @ Levis.....                                                                                                                                        credit to all rightful owner                                                                                                14611071_10209359027686490_7240823995208542645_n.jpg?oh=1c505229a2db2d885d9080b9cc231564&oe=589280A214716248_10209359028126501_8832865425881821850_n.jpg?oh=7f93dc58b04aaf80f7ea96397565ec74&oe=5861480A14671092_10209359028886520_5811985808480478565_n.jpg?oh=229fd2e45628be054cc2a17e4b6166ae&oe=58A8736514729192_10209359032006598_2360448055031174934_n.jpg?oh=b3565c07f469a6e01d21600de5011bbb&oe=58A33803281ba501a18b87d606ada6f0070828381e30fd7d

• Like 3

Soon on November 22 Song Hye Gyo 35th Birthday!                                                                    raquoyacuteAgraveIumlAtildeagraveCcedilI  n2o_1412_262135_1.gif                  Animate02.gif                                                                                          credit to the rightful owner 

• Like 6

In case you guys didn't know, there's a project going on at SHK's fan meeting next month where global SHK fans are encouraged to participate. On a white paper, you write down "함께한 20년, 함께할 더 오랜시간" (which means been together for 20 years, will be together for longer period time) and take its picture with any type of beautiful landscape. They will collect (by e-mail) and make them into a 5 min clip and show it to Kyo at the meeting. Also, your birthday message voice message will be played as well. More information can be found under the account of "messagekyo" in Instagram. Please participate if you can!

Edited by Monday Coraline
  • Like 7

Song Hye-kyo, beautiful in a pose

2016/10/23 

photo776249.jpg

Song Hye-kyo looks lovely.

She posted a picture on her Instagram on the 24th saying, "It was great".

She's posing in a café. She's wearing black and looking elegant.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo recently starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" as Kang Mo-yeon, a doctor.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

5 hours ago, Monday Coraline said:

n case you guys didn't know, there's a project going on at SHK's fan meeting next month where global SHK fans are encouraged to participate. On a white paper, you write down "함께한 20년, 함께할 더 오랜시간" (which means been together for 20 years, will be together for longer period time) and take its picture with any type of beautiful landscape. They will collect (by e-mail) and make them into a 5 min clip and show it to Kyo at the meeting.

Yes, if not wrong SHK's FM, Organization(who's in charge) has a PRIZE for best banner(hang at avenue) and video....

See their announcement but it's hard to write by Korean for foreigner Hopelly they will find some Korean who can help them.

I'm not surprised that the photo shoot in Paris is about Vogue. As we all know she is the darling cover girl for the Korean Vogue. All her 3 other Vogue covers were shot in the Romantic City.

She made the first ever Korean Actress to be on the cover (June 2007 issue) and then on (December 2011 issue) which is shot by world renowned photographer Paolo Roversi and both shot in Paris. Her 3rd cover (September 2014) though shot by famous Korean photographer Hong Jang-hyun together with Kang Dong-won is also shot in Paris.

So no wonder it will be Vogue. As we all know all her Vogue was shot in this City and of course she's one of a kind and is the only Korean Actress i know who can work with this superstar photographers multiple times. And is the only K-Actor to work with Peter Lindbergh and Paolo Roversi under Vogue magazine.

But of course I'm very happy about this. Other top actresses only have one cover and others never had but our lady is already on her 4th. (+1 Chinese Vogue Cover shot by Patrick Demarchelier). 

I'm very grateful of Vogue magazine for trusting and loving our unnie.

Super excited for these!!! 

Remember guys, how we are so impatient for her not appearing on the cover of top Korean magazines after the mega hit success of DotS? But now is the time.

Any idea when it's going to release?November?December?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, RoseS said:

Yes, if not wrong SHK's FM, Organization(who's in charge) has a PRIZE for best banner(hang at avenue) and video....

See their announcement but it's hard to write by Korean for foreigner Hopelly they will find some Korean who can help them.

This project is initiated by DC Kyo Gallery and we're not aiming for a prize. I don't know what the organization (hyebaragi) will do but since this is a group project initiated with hundreds of fans after days and days of discussion at DC Kyo Gall, i won't be surprised if this project is excluded from the prize contest. 

We wanted Kyo to know how there are tons of fans all around the world and thought the message video at her fan meeting would be a good opportunity to show her that. At the end of showing tons of pics taken from different countries around the world, we will pinpoint on a world map where the pics are taken/sent from. 

That's why we really REALLY need global Kyo fans' participation in this project. 

The korean writing doesn't have to be perfect. Kyo won't care for such things. I know it's very hard to write in Korean but she will understand with her big heart even if the writing isn't perfect ; )

You can decorate the paper/message if you want to but it needs to be a white paper (we want to send a uniformed message and we believe any colored paper will be distracting) but "함께한 20년, 함께할 더 오랜시간" can be written in any colors. You can also decorate the paper if you want to. 

I know that direct link is prohibited in Soompi forums so I won't post any link but on DC Kyo Gall website, there's a starred post in English regarding this project. You can find more specific info from that post. (or under the account of "messagekyo" in Instagram.

They will start making a video after Oct 28 so if you like to participate, then check out more detailed info at Kyo Gall or insta and send the pictures by Oct 28.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monday Coraline said:

This project is initiated by DC Kyo Gallery and we're not aiming for a prize. I don't know what the organization (hyebaragi) will do but since this is a group project initiated with hundreds of fans after days and days of discussion at DC Kyo Gall, i won't be surprised if this project is excluded from the prize contest.

-very good for any project to celebrate SHK's 20 years.......

-if could, please tell me what is DC? seem not the same i see.

-see in facebook......1/not long after good news about SHK's FM and it said, PRIZE   2/few days ago(facebook)=fan page announce about same your(.....Korean) but not talk about PRIZE

-oh, i know now, if SHK'FM organization has something like that(banner or video), they will post in Official' Ins.

-very interesting project and like to joint but do not know how can make it...:blink: 

1 hour ago, RoseS said:

-very good for any project to celebrate SHK's 20 years.......

-if could, please tell me what is DC? seem not the same i see.

-see in facebook......1/not long after good news about SHK's FM and it said, PRIZE   2/few days ago(facebook)=fan page announce about same your(.....Korean) but not talk about PRIZE

-oh, i know now, if SHK'FM organization has something like that(banner or video), they will post in Official' Ins.

-very interesting project and like to joint but do not know how can make it...:blink: 

Sorry I wasn't more specific. DC Kyo Gall is like a... Korean forum for SHK fans. We are not an official fan club like Hyebaragi and we do donations in her name and provide her food/coffee truck whenever she's filming and such.

I don't know if I'm doing this correctly... When I looked up Soompi rules it said posting a direct link is prohibited but there's a link option..... @_@

Let me know if I'm breaking a rule by posting this. I don't want SHK's forum to get in any trouble. 

An example of the picture you can send is posted here.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=67458&page=1

• Like 2

Past, DOTS' concert with second lead who attended, Jin Woo&Kim Ji Won...

They keep their promise :thumbsup: But not interesting if Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki will not be there:angry: If they attennd, stage was burnt:heart:

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', 'You Who Came From the Stars' & 'DOTS' to hold an OST concert?

By yckim124    2 hours ago    21,929    5,190    4
gummy,sung-si-kyung
What if you could hear some of the best OSTs from some of the best dramas, all in one concert?

On October 24, drama OST production company OU Entertainment, the company responsible for producing OST tracks from hit dramas like 'You Who Came From the Stars', 'Descendants of the Sun', and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', announced that an OST concert is currently in talks! This means that fans will be able to enjoy live performances of the OSTs from the 3 dramas at 1 event. 

Currently, the label is looking into methods of carrying out the event in the best possible way. OU Entertainment also revealed that concerts in countries other than South Korea are also in talks. 

Some of the artists who may be included in the lineup for the OST concert include Gummy, who sang for both 'Descendants of the Sun' and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, Sung Si Kyung who swept charts with ''Every Moment of You'', JYJ'sJunsu who lent his voice for "How Can I Love You", Yoon Mi Rae who sang "Always" for 'DOTS', and more. 

Stay tuned for updates!

CELEBRITY NEWS

• CuyUkdjUMAAH7xz.jpg
  •  
  • OCTOBER 25, 2016

SONG HYE-KYO TOPS ON GOOGLE SEARCH AS MOST TRENDING SOUTH KOREAN ACTRESS, FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY IM YOONA AND PARK SHIN-HYE

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is the most searched Korean actress, reveals Google. The actress, who gained prominence after starring as doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the super-hit K-drama series Descendants of the Sun, captivated the hearts of many not only in South Korea, but across Asia, the U.S. and Europe.

Song Hye-kyo’s online reputation skyrocketed during the filming of the military romance with actor Song Joong-ki, according to an exclusive report by Inquisitr.

Besides South Korean social media platforms, several groups and campaigns were formed online dedicated to Song Hye-kyo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

song-hye-kyo-google   

Google Trends shows South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo leading the search for the past 30 days. She is closely followed by Im Yoona and Park Shin-hye. [Image by Google]

It is worth noting that Song Hye-kyo was popular even before Descendants Of The Sun took off. She gained prominence when she starred in K-dramas like Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), and Full House (2004). In 2013, Song Hye-kyo took a break after starring in That Winter, the Wind Blows. After almost a two-year hiatus, the actress returned to the small screen in a big way.

Song Hye-kyo starred alongside South Korean actor Song Joong-ki, who was also making a comeback to television after mandatory military duty. The onscreen chemistry of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo was much talked about that the pairing up of both stars continued even after the conclusion of Descendants of the Sun in April. Fans fondly called them the “SongSong couple.”

The actress, who is social media savvy, also won the Goddess of Asia title, a virtual contest that evaluated a contestant based on beauty and brains.

Song Hye-kyo, who is an embodiment of perfection, is choosy about the roles she plays. After Descendants of the Sun, the actress still hasn’t taken up any drama or movie project. However, Song Hye-kyo has been busy being the ambassador for Laneigie and Prada. Waiting for her next big role, Song Hye-kyo says that the character has to be more meaningful.

“Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting has progressed and has gained more depth. I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings. I don’t usually paint a big picture on what I’ll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at,” Song Hye-kyo said, according to a report by Inquisitr.

Fans and media speculate that Song Hye-kyo would land a larger-than-life role. Rumors are making the rounds that she will end up in Hollywood.

With this sort of international fandom, it comes as no surprise that this beautiful star has topped the list of most searched South Korean actresses on Google. However, Song Hye-kyo must work hard to stay at the top spot, as she is closely followed by two other South Korean heartthrobs—Im Yoona, who is currently stealing the show on a spy thriller The K2 and the ever-beautiful Park Shin-hye, who captivated hearts in medical romance Doctors.

Im Yoona and Song Hye-kyo are neck and neck for Google searches.

Im Yoona is already ruling Chinese online platforms. Yoona tops the Baidu chart in both female singer and actress categories. Yoona’s Chinese debut drama, God of War, Zhao Yun, had the highest rating while it was on air.

As for Song Hye-kyo, fans are waiting with bated breath for her fan meeting which will be held on November 13. This fan meet marks the 20th anniversary of the actress in the South Korean entertainment industry.

Hopefully, this fan meet will boost Song Hye-kyo’s profile further and make her trend on Google search for many years to come.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Monday Coraline said:

DC Kyo Gall is like a... Korean forum for SHK fans. We are not an official fan club like Hyebaragi and we do donations in her name and provide her food/coffee truck whenever she's filming and such

Thanks!:heart: Your post's for my question:grin: How can find SHK's Korean fans? Want to know how her fans in Korea supporting SHK!

-2013, searched but it's no active=no longer. Is it OFFICIALhyebaragi and cafedaum that's organizing FM for SHK? name're very similar at the time searching......

Your project=big=good idea=international fans=ALL in ONE:thumbsup:

Thank for your link about your project. Will try........

[sorry for english, limited]