Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

2 hours ago, sophie808_stv said:

I hear what you're saying but I'm sure she feels hurt.  She looked so distant and alone in that instagram picture with her alone at the table.  I don't think anyone gets used to being basically slapped in the face for your hard work.  My heart aches for her today.  I will always support her no matter what.

I do understand how you feel.  it's shockingly unbelievable that SHK was the only one from DOTS to not receive any acting awards! How can APAN bestow all these awards to DOTS and exclude SHK?!  She didn't even win the APAN star award.  If they wanted to be fair, then the top acting awards should have gone to both male and female leads in Signals and the Daesang should have gone to SHK and SJK both.  SHK would have made an appearance to receive this.  i was also hoping Baeksang give  Daesang to SHK and SJK but they didn't. SHK 

• Like 2

Please allow me to rant:

I've been hoping that Eonnie will choose a project soon since I've been missing her so badly. However, after the APAN awards, I'm so stunned by the turn of events that I'd rather eonnie take her time and choose her projects wisely. Yes, we all know Eonnie always chooses projects that fits her perfectly and that she can portray as flawlessly as she could, so she has nothing to prove to us fans. But I'm so tired of award-giving bodies giving her a disservice and international Kdrama fans discrediting her acting capabilities just because DOTS is overrated. She was the saving grace of DOTS and yet, not only is she being overshadowed by her co-actor in the drama awards, international K-drama fans have the nerve to say that she doesn't deserve the Daesang when she didn't even win one, that only Kim Hye Soo deserves it. At least Kim Hye Soo has the best plot of Signal to back her up, Song Hye Gyo HAS NOTHING. She was still able to act flawlessly despite the ridiculous plot of DOTS. I'm so tired of these people downplaying her acting prowess.

I hope eonnie chooses a project that will showcase her great acting skills more. It doesn't have to be a mega production with the best cinematographer, with a shooting abroad. A great script, with a great supporting cast and director are the only thing she needs. It doesn't have to have a blockbuster production and excessive promotion. I'd rather her choose a cable drama with great script. I want her to star in a critically acclaimed project. It doesn't have to be as popular as DOTS. She doesn't need the fame anymore. As a fan for 15 years, my only wish for her is to be acknowledged, not only as A-list actress but a critically acclaimed actress. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, zashibear said:

But as long as she puts out worthy and good acting works. No award will erase that fact.

True! 

What frustrates me the most is that , IMO, SHK's portrayal of KMY was phenomenal! As oaklove mentioned above, she killed this one!

I'm not being sour grape or anything, but after the massive viewers' reaction over her portrayal of KMY, she was left out?

I was hoping that she would bag an award for her performance! I could cry a bucket of tears for her just about right now!

I am positive she will bounce back, and bounce really high! Just you wait!

On a more happy note, NOVEMBER 13TH is going to be the best gift evah! 7up

• Like 5

She may not twon of the award but she is the people's Best Actress  and in our heart she is forever our Best Actress and to our Capt congratulation move on guys its already done i know God has a better plan for her better than all of that thank you all and last night was the great night for all of us have a wonderful and safe week a head God Bless You All!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crixa said:

not only as A-list actress but a critically acclaimed actress. 

This is exactly what I am wishing for SHK!

Critically acclaimed actress!  This is what I want her to be known for, not only in her own country but internationally!

• Like 4

from kpopherald, its great to see k media talking about SHKs upcoming fanmeet

Song Hye-kyo’s fan event in Nov. to celebrate 20 years

Updated : October 03 2016

Actor Song Hye-kyo’s fan event is poised to take place Nov. 13 in the afternoon, according to online fan community Hyebaragi on Saturday.

The fan community‘s Saturday post, however, did not reveal the venue for the event.

The projected fan meet-and-greet event is to celebrate the 20th anniversary this year. Song had appeared at the entertainment industry by winning top prize in a local school uniform brand as a ninth grader in 1996, which paved the way for her debut as an actress on KBS2 TV series “First Love” the following year.

Song’s performances on hit series such as KBS’ “Autumn in My Heart” (2000), SBS‘ “All In” (2003), KBS2’s “Full House” (2004) and SBS’ “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2013) have won her a slew of awards.

Her latest work, “Descendants of the Sun,” aired earlier this year and earned her worldwide fame, as well as six trophies at the 2016 APAN Star Awards on Sunday.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610031327467335014_2

last night's APAN event brought sadness to SHKs fans in terms of award recognition , and its not only her fans that were disappointed , netisenz voiced out too regarding the  result for top excellence best actress award and now even k media is talking about it

from netizenbuzz, based on some reactions its clear that either SHK or KHS is much deserving for the award

3. [+7,326, -584] Are you kidding me? Female top excellence went to Han Hyo Joo?? After all her acting controversies in 'W'? She beat out Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? ㅋㅋ That's absolutely ridiculous ㅋㅋ

5. [+2,458, -123] Hold on a minute, Han Hyo Joo won top excellence??? The one nominee that everyone thought didn't even deserve to be on the list? Not even Song Hye Gyo or Kim Hye Soo or Park Shin Hye but Han Hyo Joo won?

7. [+2,101, -108] How strong is Han Hyo Joo's sponsor that she won top excellence, beating out Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? Is MBC in cahoots with her? MBC even gave her a daesang, all of this is so ridiculous
 9. [+1,831, -84] I remember Han Hyo Joo won an undeserved award at a film festival and now she wins top excellence? Over Song Hye Gyo and Kim Hye Soo? Who's behind her...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/10/song-joong-ki-wins-daesang-at-2016-apan.html

and now from k media, wish I can get a more accurate translation of this article , it somehow talks about the top excellence award for best actress which was not given to KHS or SHK , which the viewers think that these 2 is more deserving

'2016 APAN 스타어워즈'

[이승록의 나침반] 'APAN' 빈손 김혜수·송혜교, 그래도 시청자는 안다'APAN' empty-handed, Kim Hye Song Hye-kyo, but viewers know

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20161003n09029?mid=e0100

• Like 13

Hello friends!!! As i have noticed a lot of you are disappointed in the results of the recently-concluded apan2016.. well as fans i respect your right to get mad/disappointed and such BUT come on!! Hyekyo DOES NOT need any of those validations for a job well done. For us who love her dearly, she did and will always do a great job. Right?? So cheer up!!! Don't let others' unjust actions get into our nerves. Lets just focus on loving Kyo and being happy. Right??? 

:heart:

anyways i hope she'll have outside korea fanmeetings.  :confused:particularly in my country, PH :grin:  

• Like 1

How's Everyone?

Late post and late reaction for last night event..

Speechless...dumbfounded...and dis appointed ...( i really don't know what to say how they obviously taken for granted how SHK performance on Dot's as Dr Kang Moyeon, she's the only one from Dot's main cast that didn't get the recognition from her hard work and contribution to it's phenomenon, i have patiently watched both W and Doctor's which happens to be both the contender of Dr Kang  are both doctors..but seriously if acting performance will be one of criteria on choosing who portrays the best on Drama, there's no doubts that SHK gave her out most best performance..she won and capture the viewer's heart..

As she have promise, she will comeback with a new Drama or Movie that will exceeds her previous character, look forward for that because she never fails us. I'll be patiently waiting,  whether it takes another year or 2, it's worth the waits.

( as a fan though it's pain me inside, i'll be moving on and look on the bright side)  As I always believe.. i can't forever dwell on the things that i have no control, and can't be change. What is done cannot be undone. Things happens for a reason. I strongly believe that If God ask (us) to put down something, it is because he want us to pick up something better, God has a better things  for our dear HyeKyo she will be blessed more than what she deserve of. 

For us as a fans who lovingly and supported her from a far, supporting her in any ways and means we could afford, Win or Lose, rain or shine, Kyo will always have Us no matter what, that's the most important award that HyeKyo can received. No one can robbed, manipulated and take it from her, She may not win any award or recognition as Dr Kang, but she won the heart's of the millions who have watch Dots.  there are more positive things and reason to be happy and to celebrate ..

Seeing how SHK updated her IG on time with the awards night...I am 100 % sure she's happy for the recognition of her co star from Dots and the drama itself as being part of it and of course she knows She being other haft of ( The Song's (#songsongcouple) was loved by millions of fans  that voted for them as the Best Couple..

There are more positive surprises for us to look forward Chinggus,.Looking on the the span of time, she's spending abroad, with her team squad, photographer, stylist from W. there's no doubt it's a big thing, and then her upcoming FM on November 13th, her birthday and of course her constant update on IG...that's enough for me to be grateful and content...

Song Hye Kyo ssi....Take your time to enjoy lifestay happy, do the the things that brings the best in you, for me You're an Inspirations into our lives, a motivation to be better in everything we do, a great example of being humble, a kind person, considerate to others,and mostly beautiful inside and out.. God bless and take care you always..

• Like 7

I have followed SHG from AIMY, and after all the ups and downs she has always picked herself up and continue to live her life in grace and style! It never gets easy to take that she is overlooked, by passed and ignored. But as long as she is okay in good spirits, surrounded by people who care and love her that is good enough. I will always enjoy her work and support her projects. I look forward to her 20th anniversary/birthday fanmeet. I hope it's a good one! A joyful event. I hope all her fanboys come out! But best of all I hope she gets the love and accolades she deserves on her fanmeet. #FIGHTING! :heart: and to many more years of acting SHG! Take a bow you deserve it! 

• Like 3

SHK commemorate the 20th anniversary of his debut next month, fans will organize large-scale

Full Star NetworkFull Star Network  -  October 2, 2016 12:31 PM

October 1, released on the official fan forum actress Song Hye Kyo notice said: "commemorating the 20th anniversary of his debut Kyo fan meeting will be held in November in the afternoon, and the seat is scheduled to apply content and other details next week notice." It is reported that, the fan meeting as well as Kyo birthday (November 22) commemoration, expected to be the largest in the history. Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo Song Zhongji friends, Yoo Ah-in, etc. Can Cha Tae Hyun appeared, it also raised the expectations of fans and attention. In 1996, Song Hye Kyo by model contest debut; in 1997, Kyo appeared long comedy "wind Obstetrics and Gynecology." Then she successively starred in "Endless Love", "Hotelier", "All in", "Full House", "Hwang Jin Yi", "great master", "That Winter "" Pacific wheel "," sun descendants "and many other very influential television drama, and won the KBS best actress award, SBS drama Awards best acting award at the 52nd Korea paeksang Arts Awards TV category People's Choice Award and many other awards. (Editor: Shao Tianxiang) <-wide satellite network>

6afb0f0cjw8f5izhdwt8lj20e80dq0te.jpg

SHK Chinese network

Site Certification

At 20:49 on October 3, 2016

# # # Song Hye Kyo That Winter Review] # [Interview Hui Joe: "" That Winter "makes me very grateful for a work, even though this work to re-let the public know the new me, but I appreciate it is because the success of this drama that I got the opportunity and motivation to continue the adventure, although now I feel very sorry, but even then failed five times in the future also seems to have a way out one day. "[heart] 
Cr .shkDC
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd77m3lcg20ff0b47wh.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd7cfiqxg20dw08cx6r.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd7sx277g20e8080qv6.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd7yeok7g20fa08l4qt.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd82ui3zg20bk06i1l0.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd866870g20er08m4qq.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd8eu4eag20b408ce85.jpg
  • 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd8ir938g20dw08kb2b.jpg

• 6afb0f0cgw1f8fd765xqwg20dw096b2b.jpg
  •  

miss this goddess... :bawling:                                                                                                                                                                                  6afb0f0cgw1ezwlh87nxrg208c06u7uj.gif    6afb0f0cjw1f112tc0y8tg20fk08r1ky.gif                  credit to owner

• Like 9

still heartbroken but no more up set:cold_sweat: With very sucessful of DOTS but SHK's talents has been erased, global viewers know and have same surprised questions=we're not alone:confused:

Yes, that's she!:innocent: In fans' powers:heart::thumbsup:

Goddess of Asia 2016 final results: Song Hye Gyo leads top 10 beauties

by Nancy Z on Sun, Oct 02, 2016

71d40048-4a8d-4c45-905a-ac8ed9e048b4.jpg

We previously reported that Song Hye Gyo (Descendants of the Sun) was the apparent winner when the 2016 Goddess of Asia competition concluded.  In a last minute surprise, another contender surpassed Song Ji Hyo (Running Man) to grab the number 2 spot. What about the other finalists? Here are the final vote counts.

847543e4-8080-4683-89f7-ac336fc1fae0.jpg

The Goddess of Asia 2016 is an annual award organized by the Contemporary Asian Goddess Entertainment Network. According to the competition, the Goddess of Asia is more than a pretty face with an enviable figure. She must set a positive example as a graceful, even-tempered goddess who is warmhearted to others and dedicated to her work.

(Because the names are listed in Chinese, you'll find a list with their names in English following the chart.)

ec2fef88-5f58-4d66-ac8e-3b691c101610.png

1. Song Hye Gyo - 3,749,837 votes. The Hallyu star shined in this year's biggest hit Descendants of the Sun.

2. Zheng Shuang - 3,749,200 votes. She is the star of hit Chinese romance comedy drama Love O2O.

3. Song Ji Hyo - 3,748,462 votes. She is famous for Running Man, Emergency Couple, and We Are In Love.

4. Yoona (Im Yoon Ah) - 3,747,413 votes. The Girls' Generation singer-actress is currently starring in The K2.

5. Zhao Li Ying - 3,745,923 votes. She recently won Best Actress at the Shanghai Television Festival for Journey of Flower, co-starring Wallace Huo.

6. Jessica Jung - 3,729,224 votes. The former Girls' Generation member is now flying high in her solo career.

7. Tiffany Tang - 3,728,021 votes. She co-starred with Lee Min Ho in the hit movie Bounty Hunters.

8. Joe Chen - 3,723,508 votes. She has starred in many Chinese and Taiwanese dramas, including Fated to Love You.

9. Victoria Song - 3,722,857 votes. The f(x) singer-actress won the Goddess of Asia in 2014 and is currently starring in Ice Fantasy.

10. Taeyeon (Kim Tae Yeon) - 3,722,802 votes. The Girls' Generation singer recently recorded a love songfor Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.

Yang Mi (Les Interpretes) and Cecilia Liu (Scarlet Heart) won 3,719,623 and 3,715,735, respectively. Unfortunately, they were edged out of the final Top 10.

Congratulations to all the finalists. I would say they are all winners. However...

575320bd-1b23-49ae-9248-0961b041ab03.png

Song Hye Gyo wins the Goddess of Asia 2016!

~ NancyZdramaland

Source via 1

(photo/image credit as tagged or referenced)

[own opinion: candidate#12 insteads #3 or #4 or #10]:crazy:

FANMEETING, Nov. 13 not a drama or movie promotion activity but 20 yrs in her career and birthday: GUESTS, best more for her partners than friends. Amazing if her dramas/movie' s writers and directors...will attend:heart: 

[Entertainment News] Song Hye-kyo, held its debut next month, the 20th anniversary fan meeting

Gimyiseon Reporter article input 2016-10-03 06:59 Last modified 2016-10-03 07:01

Song Hye Kyo fan meeting Entertainment Today

Mrs. actress Song Hye-kyo will hold a fan meeting right the debut 20th anniversary. 

Agency said that "next month's mid-opened a large-scale fan meeting to celebrate her debut 20 years of Song Hye Kyo and birthday," he haetneundeyo ago. 

The reaction of already, national and international fan hot I said. 

in particular, Song Hye Kyo said several top stars and I do have a high interest in whether someone attends to guests by the deep friendships. 

including Mr. closest known through Song Joong-gi as many names were mentioned, such as infant, Mr. Yeon ssolrigo hot interest There is.

http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/2016/nwtoday/article/4130153_19847.html

I am so excited for the November celebration fanmeet. I wish to see her drama partners (at least my OTP's to be on the guest list or have a video message. ) But best I wish for her fan meet to be successful and enjoyable for her! She deserves good blessings!

• Like 4