Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

9 hours ago, melissala said:

You can sign up for trials

Hulu has one

Rhapsody has one

There's also things like joining Swagbucks or buying magazines.  Or you can buy flowers, things like that.  The higher paying ones don't involve games. There are other things like gift cards as well.  

A lot of the trials also don't cost any money because you can cancel before you are charged. 

Thanks melissala...but my app can't buy anything..the only way is to play games :tears: 

mdptNO.jpg

dc

edit: kyo's voting is dropping ...and here my little boy is trying to win some points..heck. he asks me why he must play this game hahaha...oh i'm nuts

until now i have earned only 64 points....oh, this is crazy.....gezz, watching countless video/trailers etc is a bit easier to get some points :o:phew:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Imhacel said:

Guys any information in buying subway card? I plan to buy but what kind of card it is? Anybody knows? Pls may I know? I keep playing for now but hard to earn any points! 

the way it works for me is that you buy a Subway gift card (you can get one from Subway or other retailers that sell gift cards, I bought mine from Walgreens) and use the serial number and pin code from the back of the card to earn your points ($10=3180 points). I'm actually going to start using Subway to 'buy' points from now on I think it's more cost effective compared to buying flowers and whatnot.

• Like 5

wow great news, latest for SHKs %  as of now  its 100% but what happened when I click again for the total oh my it slips down to 68.65% whaaaaaa??????????  the 2nd now reaches 30plus % at least for the total accumulated SHK still have the above 85% but who knows it might slip down further if the 2nd % continues to soar higher and higher all the while i thought she already gained back her lost points , good for you guys you can buy Subway card in your region , me im constraint with games app which im not a pro in winning to have points , i already utilized the download apps and even the subscription mission, whaaaaa , hope i can still find a way to help with SHKs vote!

2016-05-08오늘순위

medal01.png 104.png Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

100.00%

• Like 10

Stylist Han Hye Yeon went on to an entertainment show called 'Celebrities'  charity bazaar'

She talked about how fair and supple Kyo skin is,just like white jade. Other than that she mentioned that Hye Kyo is a very straight forward person,dilemma is not in her dictionary.She is also very tough.

Normally celebrities will just donate an item for charity but Hye Kyo will donate more (she donated 5 items for the last charity).The male MC even called her an angel.The show also discussed about the items and apparels that Hye Kyo used /wore in DOTS which are either selling like hot cakes or some sold out.

The male MC and his close friend took part in a quiz to test their chemistry.Out of 5 questions,they only managed to have same  answer for  1 question and that is to choose either KTH VS SHK.Both answered SHK

Source:weibo

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

the way it works for me is that you buy a Subway gift card (you can get one from Subway or other retailers that sell gift cards, I bought mine from Walgreens) and use the serial number and pin code from the back of the card to earn your points ($10=3180 points). I'm actually going to start using Subway to 'buy' points from now on I think it's more cost effective compared to buying flowers and whatna

Thanks. I try to subscribe magzter too I'm still waiting and I still confuse when I check my points is still nine. I hate it the percentage is dropping and I cannot vote. I will try to buy gift card in subway too maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I hope songhyekyozone will will help me.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Sunflower91) is that true 100 percent?

i don't know what happen that time with their voting system but I was really in awe to see that 100% for SHK and 0% for the rest all the while I thought there was also mass voting for SHK by that time but when I click the total accumulated it slips down to 85 something rather than to be higher and when I click back to the daily total I got the shocked of my life to see that the 100% is gone instead that 68.65% appeared while that of the 2nd already reached the 30% plus ????????  really amazing how the 2nd got such massive vote never expected to be that high the only consolation for now is that SHK still remain no 1 in daily and accumulated total .

to calm myself a bit ill just watch SHKs Laneige 2016CF compilation for now  to recharge a bit before trying that app games again to earn points for me to vote ! same here stargazer187 I got numbed fingers too , hope I can earn more points!

• Like 11

Screenshot_2016-05-07-23-09-27-1_zpseqvh

Everybody, please wake up SHK is in danger. I'm checking her status hour by hour and from 80% her percent become 67% in less than 2 hours. I think we should focus voting for her. Is there any chance that the #2 fans is using bots for voting? Because there is something fishy with her votes 

• Like 11

My god still dropping this is not good i have to stole my husband and my daughter Cellphone full force to all Kyonatics out there stil not voting pls guys let's us give her the gift that she never forget lets help her to win this award guys keep on voting

• Like 7

its worrying to see our beloved SHK's % dropping fast like this.. But I trust many many people out there will continue to support SHK for her excellent acting skill and perfect goddess personality! Our beloved SHK will not be defeated that easily. Fighting and happy voting, guys! SHK will definately achieve greatness in everything she does.

• Like 7