Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

[Interview] Song Hye-kyo speaks of "Descendants of the Sun" and Song Joong-ki

2016/05/05

photo721034.jpg

There are several dramas that remind us of Song Hye-kyo. Some think of "Autumn in my Heart" that made her the icon of innocence and some think of "Full House" which emphasized the cheerfulness in her. There are also "Worlds Within" and "That Winter, the Wind Blows". Song Hye-kyo has been in that many dramas until now.

However, this year's drama has become her newest 'life drama' and that is the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun". Hong Hye-kyo took on the role of Kang Mo-yeon, a doctor full of humanism. The side of her, which didn't get intimidated in front of injustice, made her a 'girl crush' and her clumsy and cute character has the viewers going crazy for her. She was romantically involved with Song Joong-ki in this drama and 'The Fact' met her for an interview.

"Descendants of the Sun" is precious to her because the more she was Kang Mo-yeon, the more her popularity rose. She also attempted at a pre-produced drama for the first time and received great feedback.

""Descendants of the Sun" gave me a great deal of an opportunity. I am grateful that so many people loved it. Still, it won't influence my future decisions in work. I'll take up whatever I feel is right like I always have. Having been successful won't change my direction in the future".

Read more........

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-song-hye-kyo-speaks-of-descendants-of-the-sun-and-song-joong-ki-94230.html

I came up to this thinking...

She's an actress who can call Song joongki & Yoo ah-in in an informal way.

And she can say yah!!! at them in real life. Hahaha

Other top noona actress might be jealous of her.

• Like 4

I'm really really hoping and praying our Beauty Hye Kyo will win Best Actress at Baeksang. I feel sad knowing she's been nominated for her dramas but not really getting the award in this prestigious award giving body in Korea (as they say) even once when she's been an actress for 20 years. I know it's already huge to be nominated, but I can't help feeling sad for Beauty.

Keep on voting and praying my fellow kyonatics :blush:

pnL6KchUjpmvbBSVDjpmtCM1GIj

• Like 10

Good afternoon, Hye Kyo!

I am so happy for this chance to promote you to other foreign fans here. 

We Korean fans are so enthusiastic in voting for your winning Baeksang. I wish you will recieve even the Grand award.

You can deserve it!

• Like 16

One thing i could be thankful for j.estina?

They given us heavenly pictures of her. That even if you remove those jewels, still her beauty stand out. But really sad what they've done to her. By the way its their lost not hers.

And for the moolmang, the survey about the actress es who they want to remain single. She is maybe laughing out loud about this together with her mom.

(korean males must be like 'Let must be fair here. Better this way than a single person must be heavenly happy while hundreds of thousands might be broken hearted.)

The month of may just started. Aside from dots, she already melted millions of hearts by her good deeds. We fans are begging for her new project (might it be another drama, movie, cf, magazine spreads, fan meeting). But she given us more than those.

Many people have fallen for Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon as she was a modern woman with good heart, smart, independent, brave and beautiful. But there are more than that who have fallen for Dr. Kang's real mirror. And she is Song Hye Kyo.

The time when she turn down mitsubishi offer enlightened those who still have questions about her. That act of patriotism made not just her fans but also her fellow countrymenn in awe:

First, she is aware of her countries history

Second, she remembered those of her countymen especially the women who suffered this much from the pain of the 2nd WW

Third, she doesn't want to publisize it at first and just a month after it happened when netizens known about this

But that's not the only thing patriotic thing she did by this year. Just by the start of 2016, she once again donated tens of thousands of korean brochures in Statue of Liberty.

Most people went on her side when she courageously face the big company j.estina to fight for her rights as an artists. She isn't doing this for herself. She is standing in front of those artists who have been afraid and doesn't have voice to fight and to face the inappropriateness of some of big companies. And another thing about this which made every heart jump is when she decided that if she wins she will donate all the deeds at a jewelry institute to help young and new designers.

Yesterday, once again she showed her kindness by voluntarily narrating a special documentary about awareness and the need of facilities for children with terminal illnesses  and is said to be that she declined any payment for this. I wonder how hard for her to narrate while seeing those heart paining scenes.

Bonus:

Confirmed that she is going to be on the cover of Chinese Elle june 2016 issue. It's already her third time on the cover. (for me her elle korea june 2015 was one of the most beautiful cover of any magazine i've seen. Everytime i look at it one word came out my mouth 'wow'.

The new cf from icis was very simple but full of elegance and grace. She is really beautiful. Her skin is pinkish radiant. And this was a surprise.

• Like 15

"May, the children" is a meaningful project for HyeKyo to participate in; and we still have 1 more episode to look forward to next week of this wonderful cause.

May 5th is a special day each year in Korea to celebrate Children's Day; to respect the dignity, personality and independence of children and honor the contributions of their parents. Knowing that HyeKyo spent most of her childhood raised single handedly by her beloved mother, their bonding is strong and deep, she has to grow up fast and be indepedent at a very young age. But she'll always be a child in her mother's eyes. I hope she spent quality time with her mother yesterday.

I agree @crixa that HyeKyo will make a very loving and doting mother one day.  Since this post is about "Children", HyeKyo was also involved in another wonderful charity work in 2012 relating to children in China. She's beautiful inside and outside.

Gifs created from the video above, credits to the owner/uploader of video.

SmLHi5B.gif

Spoiler

5YQY9Qi.gif

Spoiler

meqtVck.gif

Spoiler

tu6Pree.gif

Spoiler

xbu8SGx.gif

Spoiler

5G41ITO.gif

• Like 22

thanks for the updates everyone , SHK is truly one of a kind , an admirable and remarkable top k celebrity! while she top the list for actress who they want to remain single and be their national goddess we on the otherhand would love to see her marching down the aisle in an elegant wedding gown with her mr right and would love to see her as a doting mother ! she is always cheerful and loving towards children, hope we can see her more in CFs with children or if possible with the Song triplets that would be a wonderful treat to all of us!

from weibo , they have posted SHKs Esprit ad photos on a magazine, not sure if its HK or China magazine, wish I can have this magazine too! thanks to the owner for sharing this photos

9fa0683fgw1f3lzapx256j20qo0zkn4d.jpg

9fa0683fgw1f3lzatjowyj20qo0zkafu.jpg

9fa0683fgw1f3lzale42sj20qo0zk43w.jpg

Spoiler

9fa0683fjw1f3lzau49e9j20qo0zkwl6.jpg

Spoiler

9fa0683fgw1f3lzb0auknj20qo0zkdoo.jpg

Spoiler

9fa0683fjw1f3lzb3c7mjj20qo0zk45h.jpg

Spoiler

9fa0683fjw1f3lzb4yev3j20qo0zk46b.jpg

credit: owner of photo in weibo

• Like 19

Screenshot_2016_05_06_12_19_14.png    Screenshot_2016_05_06_12_25_55.png

GUYS OUR QUEEN IS DROPPING!!!!! If you still have votes left for today now is the time to VOTE :w00t:

Mass voting is obviously happening for SHK's percentage to drop that much over just a few minutes. Let's keep on voting!

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

-video, SHK will donate Korean language brochures to art galleries in Europe this year(2016):wub: 

https://www.viki.com/videos/1101841v-song-hye-kyo-makes-a-special-donation-to-china

-Who will be more beautiful than model Song Hye Kyo:crazy::blink:. Song Hye Kyo's so beautiful and elegant, J.Estina:wub:

missed SHK w/J.estina already ..... http://jestina.com/kor/world/hyekyo.asp#

20151030PM120444_3157.jpg

20151030PM121310_858.jpg
Lovely evening look-Khmer<Jay soon entered the hall Spotlit eseutina Muse Song Hye Kyo> Song, who participated in the first public appearance by Jay eseutina model eye with exclamations of "too actress' It appeared to gather at the event. Song Hye Kyo is formative in design and in the rich romantic satin dress line skirt has an elegant look to finish the evening with Jay eseutina blend of alluring color stone jewelry. Song Hye-kyo is the day through the mini talk show to reveal her own brand of affection towards with her latest news ppomnaetda the honest charm. After the talk show ends are watching the 2015 F / W new exhibition of J. eseutina it showed a lot of interest, such as pointing a favorite handbag and jewelry in the heart directly. <Mar Salah Du Ella crew or earrings (Marsala Due ella Cruna Earrings) , 180,000 D won> delicate violet sensitivity is dry syalra and antique gray color of the stone is up and down to set the Marsala dew on Ella crew or earrings (Marsala Due ella Cruna earrings) <(left) dual Rita bell Lancia bracelet ( Dualita Belancia bracelet), 260,000 Circles> / <(five) COPIA bell Lancia bracelet (Copia Belancia bracelet), 190,000 won>  Hye Kyo is wearing wear a bracelet Italian 'balance of beauty, meaning that 2015 FW bell Lancia (Belancia) products 

20151030PM121857_2449.jpg

20151030PM122448_5310.jpg

Yeah, there is mass voting going on.  All we can do is vote ourselves and see how much they got.  SHK fans are usually pretty on top of things so I expect a comeback soon lol. 

There was also another fan group mass voting, but they were buried. 

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

best,.....dress:wub:

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/song-hye-kyo?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=6&phrase=song%20hye-kyo&sort=best

Actor Song Hye-Kyo is photographed on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

Actor Song Hye-Kyo is photographed on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

April 16, 2014| Credit: ChinaFotoPress

Actress Song Hye-kyo and actor Huang Xiaoming arrive for the red carpet of 4th Beijing International Film Festival at China's National Grand Theater on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

Actress Song Hye-kyo and actor Huang Xiaoming arrive for the red carpet of 4th Beijing International Film Festival at China's National Grand Theater on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

April 16, 2014| Credit: ChinaFotoPress

don't worry much guys about today's  % of  SHK , she  will still be  no 1 , though you see that for today's ranking her rating % drops with the emergence of no 2 contender with higher votes and obviously due to massive votes still SHKs total /accumulated ranking is quite stable at 89.54% nearing 90% mark while that of the new no 2 entry though with impressive % , in the total /accumulated ranking she ranked only at no 8 spot with 0.64% which is quite far to topple SHKs spot even the 2nd highest for the total ranking , her % is only 2.00% , but its safer to continue voting and make SHK always no 1 in everyday ranking so it wont affect her total /accumulated ranking . we would be alarm if her total /accumulated % will already be affected !yes its a big bonus if she will get this popularity award but it would be BEST if this Beauty will bag the DAESANG award !

6afb0f0cgw1f3lyhjny83g20nm07tnpd.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f3lyi756h3g20nm07tkjl.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f3lyitz2rgg20nm07tb29.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f3lyifpy19g20nm07te81.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f3lyhag7mng20nm07t1ky.gif

credit: owner of photo in weibo

• Like 22

J. Estina I hope they realize that they let go of a gem of an endorser. And have they settled with SHG about the hoopla? Or they just quieted it down so that netizens and fans will not be so angry. 

Anyway SHG deserves all the good blessings she is getting because she worked hard, she give back and  she does it in her own way. I have been her fan for so long that it is not a surprise that she choose to do it in that way. 

I look forward to her new photos and works. I hope she picks another gem.:heart:

• Like 12