Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Oh yes.. Don't forget most of the viewers is female .. Off course they will focusing on male star

Also on twitter think almost all is female.. Only very few is male.. 

One post that I like today it said.. She's been actress almost for 20 years with 11 kdrama n  9 Movie (sorry I forgot I only remember 9) had manage to still among on top .. That's a real proof.. So nevermind the haters n nevermind if she's look not had the spotlight.. Never underestimate the people that see her acting n what she's achieving so far 

She's been this position a lot.. Believe me those bad words never conquere what god had writen

• Like 5

Yes I agree with all of you that SHK deserves a credit with her portrayal as Dr. Kang.. She's an amazing actress no doubt with that.. The only problem if they can't accept how great and beutiful SHK as an actress.. 

• Like 6

With what they show in the "descendants of the sun" song hye kyo deserves more praise than that!

I really, really, really, really pleased with the quality of the movie, about the cast of actor, about the desk for a classic of border or skills and amazing of an actor. And especially the reactions of the explosive capacity with a billion performance people see is a bigger dizzy. There must be a little early to draw any conclusions, but I'm very pleased with what I've got to look through the small screen. To get a great work of art that is not only the power of one or two people, it is the power of a big.

And I'm sorry to say that, deep down, I feel the song joong ki (Sjk) is one of the most important element of the film have been successful as today. I know very well that why he was stopping to sing more. I also completely understand your person, he was attracted to it and especially for my woman. I think he deserves all the praise for it looks excellent, for export and for chemical reactions of amazing you with song hye kyo (Shk). I have to prove that this is a clear right from the beginning, because I'm a fan of both actor and I didn't mean anything else about sjk, and I didn't mean to compare or something like that.

But, I don't feel fair with Shk.
Not like "that winter, the winds blow", When an actor and chemical reactions of amazing south actress is jo in sung and song hye kyo received recognition and praise from the audience. With Dots, at least for the present what I see, I hope everything will change...
I'm not talking about the beauty or the power of a star in your head, especially in Asia, I think of her, what I want to discuss it here is your acting in this movie.

Export of Shk In Nature, she didn't just be good to blow the soul in person, to give the audience a person so deep they are easy to understand, a very "real" with life. . Someone who can feel your person, she's pretty "mind" when you don't accept to embark on our love is more beautiful than a fairy with a person of sjk, but the truth is, it's a war and conflict of kang mo. Yeon is very realistic and should be supportive. I love the character of her, because sometimes the inner conflict is what you get, I mean, the scenario is higher than ever. I appreciate the " reality " of scenario as a " worlds winthin " (although in " descendants of the sun " I have a few moments to really do much).

And of course, because kang mo yoen is a woman, she can't flirting like yoo shi jin, can't let the teasing as captain yoo used to do, or can't have a lot of police actions means round save You're like the guy, Captain. But if it's Captain Yoo, we see the manly, courage, the bravery to aspect of funny, romantic, in woman kang mo yeon, it seems more complicated than that. Her, but it happens, but thoughtful, honest, but humble, personality, stubborn, but seriously, in work, guts, but be careful, the reality, but isn't part of dream, romantic, but also in the same chair Anger, fear, risk, but it was merely a book on the adventure is full of danger with captain yoo. At First, it looks like the animals kmy not hard to show off, but to tell you all inner peace and d deep of a person, he's not that easy. Shk Have and can be very good, a chemical in the body, the perfect person to a face can be all shades of person, on the other hand didn't have a bit of a chemical.

So, all shk and sjk every man gives the audience a lot of theme and the personality and your acting deserves appreciation and compliments of the audience.

I know what they say about his, I won't be noticed, but I've decided to write this because it wouldn't be fair to her if you like the audience as I continue to remain silent. Shk, surely she will be very happy for the movie, and my partner got the passionate love, and a lot of compliments on it! And interest of a man who is humble, so she won't notice what I noticed. Be sure you monitor from time to time "that winter the wind blows" remember how south actor jo in sung, border elected elected noh hee kyung and directed by Kim kyu tae talk about Shk. I hope that one day, not far from a resident, dots will have the same 
  • Like 5

super agree with you all, SHK deserves to be recognized too just like the main lead , however in the real kdrama world its unfortunate that usually the main male lead got more attention and praise especially from fans much more if his role outshines the female lead. just hope before DoTs ends we could hear more recognition for SHKs acting not only with her beauty and chemistry with the lead actor or it would be something if we can hear coming from the mouth of the lead actor , the writer and the PD recognizing SHK for her flawless portrayal of Dr KMY  and wish SHK will reap more acting awards for her role or even another daesang award!

episode 5 showcased more of SHKs acting prowess and you can really see how she worked hard for her role 

673c0421jw1f1rs8ydz6og209w0691ky.gif

74597cddgw1f1qxrf0i4hg209m05f4qs.gif

some of the highlight in episode 5, surely SHK did a good job in portraying Dr KMY

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1qyb43gbaj20ra3ccwuw.jpg

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1qyay8k3hj20rb5fa1kx.jpg

few more minutes to go for episode 6 , DoTs fighting!

• Like 9

I agree with all chingu here that SHK acting skills also play an important part on the successful of DotS. And as I've been said before, I'm not watching this drama if the female lead not SHK. 

My opinion, beside SJK excellence acting skills as YSJ, it's also because YSJ character is like a realization of a charming man that women fantasized nowadays.... As you knows there's a lot of feminine men / gay / LGBT, insensitive guys... YSJ character is like a dream come true in this chaos world :D (sorry if I'm exaggerate things). While KMY character is like an ordinary woman nowadays ... have an excellence career, quite naive, wanted a perfect man to rescue her. Because of what we see in KMY is really like mostly the women who love K-Drama, like she is not different from us, so she's just portrait a very ordinary person. Of course it seem like not an extraordinary acting skills. People will more appreciate if the actors star as a schizophrenic, or blind, or psychopath, depressive or disability person.  Not when the actors acts just like an ordinary person. 

For me, what I think a great skills of acting is when the actor / actress can show us a different personality in every film / movie / or drama they play. Not many actresses can pull their role very well. Mostly are seniors (more than 40 yo), my favorite is Meryl Streep.  And for Korean actresess, I don't know who can be said the same level as Meryl Streep. I don't mean to underestimed other Korean actresses because I don't know many K actresses. 

• Like 8

finally another DAEBAK episode of DoTs , this time Dr KMY role as a doctor shines the most as she lead her medical team to save patients from earthquake!  though YSJ and KMY love story still remain uncertain after that confession or apologize scene , you can tell that both still care for each other and im speechless with this scene which I understand why SJK said that he loves this scene so much, that main poster scene is finally release in episode 6

4d8e7cb7jw1f1s3iug2iyg209m05cu13.gifbe5f3a2cjw1f0jsuogv6cj20f00lfgn8.jpg

after this scene they chose to perform their duties

4d8e7cb7jw1f1s3vze5bgg208y04znpr.gif

other highlights of episode 6 , clap clap clap for SHK as Dr KMY

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1s49c3i02j20ps2t8n9l.jpg

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1s49baje6j20fv0zkdhv.jpg

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1s49dss3xj20pu409tpt.jpg

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/03/10/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-7-video-preview-episode-6-clips-of-both-otps/

“DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN” EPISODE 7 VIDEO PREVIEW + EPISODE 6 CLIPS OF BOTH OST

dotsep7prevfeat

I now measure my days in terms of Descendants of the Sun‘s broadcast schedule. That is, my week starts and ends with this show. LOL. And my addiction is so bad that my desktop is filled with screen caps of the drama. I need to be committed …With a catastrophic earthquake striking Urk, both our OTPs meet up again. As everyone pulls their weight to help alleviate the aftermath of the disaster, it seems that next episode our leading men might also be in danger, distressing Mo Yeon and Myeong Joo.  Damn! The melo might be hefty next week.

http://www.hancinema.net/descendants-of-the-sun-handsome-jasper-cho-a-new-link-between-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-92237.html

Dr KMY in episode 5 , funny SHK in this scene

ed97c81bjw1f1rozse10zj20hs0qo3zj.jpg

SHK is best remembered for her 3 bears song in FH  and in WW she did sing a k ballad song while in DoTs , SHK sang a patriotic song, it would be great if she will be given a chance to sing one of its OST

20160310144221_b.jpg

love SHKs emotion display in this scene

ed97c81bjw1f1s4ue96cvg209q05a4r1.gif

• Like 11

episode 6 Daebak song hye gyo acting is superb and song joong ki also this drama is superb all episode is cool i can watch it over and over again and im so much in love with the Song-Song couple and also in the drama i salute to the writter and the director  and also to the cast, guys thank you so much for all the update and always support our queen no matter what fighting kyonatics goodnight waiting for tom eng sub god bless all..........❤️❤️❤️

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

sad:( bye bye..again!

Spoiler

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hye-kyo regrets rejecting Song Joong-ki's love

2016/03/10 

On the 5th episode of KBS 2TVs' Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun', Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) complained about his life to Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo).

Seo Dae-yeong asked Yoo Si-jin how his relationship with Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) was going. Yoo Si-jin said, "It didn't go well. I feel I'm rejected each vacation. I still miss her but I should be feeling better soon".

Seo Dae-yeong said, "People say there's no tree that can't be fallen down in 10 chops". Yoo Si-jin responded, "It's not very convincing since you even have tried once to chop your tree". Seo Dae-yeong said, "It's not like that. Every time I thought I did, it ended up landing on my own foot".

Yoo Si-jin said, "I feel like we're losers" and Seo Dae-yeong said, "Two make synergy effect".

Meanwhile, Kang Mo-yeon in Uruk was asked, "You didn't have any feelings when seeing Yoo Si-jin again?" and she answered, "He was the best. I should not have accepted his apology. I should have grabbed him and confessed my feeling. Since I let go of every single opportunity, I must have looked not very attractive to him".

Watch on Viki

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Guest RoseS

Hancinema, DOTS :DToday's most read stories(2016/03/09)

Guest RoseS

Surely, up..up, 40% or higher!:w00t:

"Descendants of the Sun" is setting a new record every other episode in Korean Drama history. Not only 30% is just around the corner, it looks like it's going to break through 40%.(Hancinema)

Song Joong Ki / 송중기 Arab Fans ツ's photo.

Song Joong Ki / 송중기 Arab Fans ツ's photo.

cr. Arab fan