Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest shk_divineofasia

After the J Estina Tiara event , what's next to look forward to? News from Laneige event, is there any?

67140924ab18972baab99391e0cd7b899f510ae841266b600c3387440302bc27570fd9f9d62aa0ad

Any update after this on kyo1122  IG? Looking forward for the next post

6afb0f0cjw1evyy6nbdqrj20hs0qbjx7.jpg

Edited by shk_divineofasia

from songhyekyozone

songhyekyozone My two favorite models similiar poses. Song Hye Kyo and Kendall Jenner.
Love them both

11917837_806155566163840_958373802_n.jpg

songhyekyozone Song Hye Kyo at J.estina Event 8 Sept 2015 #7
Stunning

11356575_1621467211460199_1234670112_n.j

latest on SHK IG , it seems SHK cant get enough of Pink's cuteness overload!
11934728_1520176914940777_892253100_n.jp
Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 9

In as much as I want to hear news or any update on DoTs filming , unfortunately none so far  but the moment they are filming in Greece most likely there will be some leakage or hints about it, for now let's just wait and see!

from weibo they posted the beautiful photo of SHK , not that sure if this is way back her Autumn in my Heart days

6afb0f0cgw1ew12f9g0hyj20g40kkq44.jpg

credit: weibo

always beautiful

2b80d158ccbf6c81029375aaba3eb13532fa40ca

credit: baidu/dc

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 4

hi esophageal14! if that's the date the photo was taken, then its during her Autumn in Heart days , her hair and face shape is just like this one

11313811_748752245251540_1195097023_n.jp

from Yahoo news

J.ESTINA Holds Its New Collection Presentation

bnt news via Yahoo Philippines CelebritySep 9 9:22 AM

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Global luxurious brand J.ESTINA ...

J.ESTINA Holds Its New Collection Presentation

• Like 4

AP Entertainment

Laneige cosmetics to thank Song Hye Kyo

AP Cosmetics Laneige sent thank-faced actress "rustic" most beautiful since Korea by Song Hye Kyo is invited to do the face, its revenue especially in domestic market outside has increased significantly.

Song Hye Kyo contract with Laneige in 2007 after "My Sassy Girl" Jeon Ji Hyun termination of the contract with them. Starting in 2008, Song Hye Kyo has become the face only for Laneige in most Asian countries. She is actively involved in propaganda activities of  Laneige in Hong Kong, Macau and some other countries.

shk26021.jpg
Song Hye Kyo latest poster photoshoot of cosmetics Laneige

With quite a large fan base, Song Hye Kyo quickly attracted the attention of customers to cosmetics Laneige . According to the latest figures by Laneige supply, sales of private label market in Macao in 2008 was up 20% compared to the same period last year.

Customer Poll, Laneige received the answer: "We want to have smooth skin and white roses as Song Hye Kyo should choose cosmetics Laneige ". Representatives of Laneige  very proud faces of every existing ad: "Song Hye Kyo is one of the most influential model of our ever. Our revenue has increased substantially since she made the face, especially in foreign markets. "

shk26022.jpg
Song Hye Kyo significantly improved sales of cosmetics Laneige
in overseas markets since 2008.

Song Hye Kyo Asian audiences loved since the success of a series of dramas like Autumn in My Heart , One for all , happy house ... Last year, the Korea Tourism Organization has concluded Song Hye Kyo is the Korean name of foreign audiences the most searched on the net.Besides the role of spokesperson for cosmetics Laneige , Song Hye Kyo is now the face of the fashion brand Levi's Jeans , tea White Tea ...

Reportedly, next time, Song Hye Kyo will join large-scale plastic filmin 1949 by director John Woo alongside colleagues China and Taiwan.At around 27 and this 28/2, Song Hye Kyo was invited to the party's annual charity fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar in mainland China alongside famous actors of Chinese screen.

shk26023.jpg

shk26024.jpg

from allkpop the adorable and super cute baby twins of Shoo got SHKs short bob haircut (her Joo Joon-young hair in Worlds Within)

Shoo's twins Rahee and Rayool get cute Song Hye Kyo haircuts on 'Oh! My Baby'

September 16, 2015 @ 2:48 pm
Shoo_1442412463_af_org.jpg
Shoo's adorable twin daughters Rahee and Rayool are getting Song Hye Kyo haircuts on the September 19 broadcast of SBS' 'Oh! My Baby'!

SEE ALSO: [Movie Review] 'Beauty Inside'

Mama Shoo revealed the above still cuts of Rahee and Rayool getting their already-popular hairstyles redone. The twin girls shared that they wanted to be princesses, and Shoo decided to start with a haircut inspired by actress Song Hye Kyo. 

Both Rahee and Rayool expressed that they thought Song Hye Kyo was pretty, and judging by the photos, they look extremely happy as well. However, when they saw that their hair was cut shorter suddenly, the girls started crying. 

Have you been keeping up with 'Oh! My Baby'?

credit: allkpop

from Dispatch they have this article too
Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 8

Guest shk_divineofasia

Oh my so adorable and they seems to be that happy with their new haircut  ala Joo Joon-young ' s hair ! Song Hye Kyo's iconic bob cut hair is still " IN" to think its way back 2008 already.

4f1b8618367adab49960adcb89d4b31c8601e48d

Shoo's twins Rahee and Rayool get cute Song Hye Kyo haircuts on 'Oh! My Baby' http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/shoos-twins-rahee-and-rayool-get-cute-song-hye-kyo-haircuts-on-oh-my-baby  pic.twitter.com/IJcaT9ZddT

from allkpop.facts -