Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest taylorle

Thanks SusanC...just found out about this site a few days ago.  Are you from Canada as well? and yes it would be AWESOME if she comes to North America. 

Guest RoseS
from Korea.com, 9 hrs ago..., is this the true?! SHK.....will be on upcoming drama KBS? !

https://www.facebook.com/KoreaDotCom

Hi taylorle, no, I am from the Midwest! We visit Canada every once in a while to see family! They're all over Canada! 

We are practically neighbors. :-bd. I think KYO visits NY and she has a condo or house somewhere in the North East! 
I thought I saw a pic of her house/condo somewhere in this thread. Anyway, welcome and have fun!:-h

RoseS, what happened to you, girl! You were always the bearer of good news, now you were late!  :))

FYI, I think she and her band are still in talks with the producers of the project. I hope she considers it!:-bd
This is going to be something different for KYO! So happy for her!=D>

Guest RoseS

SusanC, very exciting about the comments.....thought SHK accept it already! Additional from the article w/words 'will be'......and the time 9 hrs ago! he he!

Kyo looks lovely in those BJ's pics. thanks jolie and rubylia and all for all the pics and news :D

Just a news saying SJK is almost a certain male lead in Descendants of the sun and kyo is considering... they said all the castings should be done in early April after they have the leads. So i think we should hear the news for the confirmation anytime soon.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015031213120107614

For SJK and Kyo, many already have their doubts about the pairing, i think LMH is even more hard to fit the role than SJK. Maybe in another Project :D ? We haven't seen SJK for a long time, maybe he looks more mature now, beside SJK is a good actor and kyo has always a great chemistry with her co star, so for the chemistry, i dun think it should be any problem :D

I think the SHK-SJK pairing is going to be interesting to some fans! 

Me? I don't have any doubt SHK will bring justice to the character. She's proven her acting skills in the past.
I have no clue who SJK is, but I'm sure his acting ability is up to par otherwise he won't be considered for the lead role.
So, good luck to both Songs!:-bd

Thanks utkim, rubylia, jolie and sunflower for all your updates :)

Here is the translation for the Annie Yi article posted by jolie:

"Kyo's role represents myself, my dedication filming this

movie, hope to show how I'm trying to find myself also.  In this

film, it has my own personal experience, feelings and frustrations.  I hope everyone can accompany me to find the answer."

Joe Cheng (Kyo's co-star in IAQ) posted this on his weibo showing his support for Kyo:

"My queen" Song Hye Kyo's movie is premiering today.  Heard <My Brilliant Life> is a movie that makes people cry and laugh.  Everyone, go to the theaters and watch it.

Cute pic :P

7239c751jw1eq4zep18h8j20fc0akwf5.jpg

Never seen this pic before:

6e83db7cjw1eq4vms1jb6j206p08g0ss.jpg

from allkpop

Song Hye Kyo reveals she's open to international marriage

March 13, 2015 @ 11:03 am
th?id=JN.GQ41Dag%2bIWJPcn0wz%2bFPLA&pid=

It's a wonder nation's beauty Song Hye Kyo is still on the market, but at least she's not picky!

On March 12, she attended a press conference in Beijing for her movie 'My Brilliant Life'.

One reporter asked Song Hye Kyo what she thinks about marrying a Chinese person and she replied, "First of all, I don't believe love has borders. If I meet a nice man in China, I definitely think it's possible."

'My Brilliant Life' is about two parents, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, raising their teenage son who has the physical appearance of an old man.

The movie has already had its theatrical run in South Korea and premiered in Chinese theaters on March 13. 

Taiwanese actor Lin Gen Xin also promoted on his weibo.

unnie @hclover96  please help   :D

@林更新:如果白色情人节没人一起过,去影院看部电影哭一场也不错。

#扑通扑通口碑爆棚# 网友告诉你为什么宋慧乔、姜栋元主演的《扑通扑通我的人生》是“2015年开年最撬动泪腺的暖心青春片”戳↓

Guest RoseS

actor Song Joong Ki(old image). Waiting for him in new KBS's drama DESCENT OF THE SUN.

http://chuutalk.com/fandom/flist/S1408292703