Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Kyo is already in Beijing.  I'm confused because from what I read from various posts on weibo, Kyo is supposed to be doing an interview on the 11th (as per the pics that rubylia posted).  Sina also posted on weibo a couple of days ago saying that they will be interviewing Kyo soon and ask fans what questions they want to ask Kyo.  But so far there hasn't been any pics of Kyo at the interview yet :(

The post that Sina wrote asking fans what questions they want to ask Kyo generated almost 1,000 comments.  I was laughing reading some of the comments because it seems like Lee Hong Ki's loyal fan base is really making an effort to let Kyo know about LHK :P  All of the most liked comments are from his fans asking Kyo if she knows that she is LHK's ideal type, if she likes him, if she would consider working with him.  Here are some other popular questions from fans:

1.  When is Kyo going to film a K-drama again?

2.  Does she have a boyfriend?  When is she planning to get marry?

3.  Does she want to work with HB, JIS, WB, LMH?  (these all the most common names I've seen so far)

4.  What are her plans/projects for the rest of this year?

thanks for the wonderful updates!  really wish there will be news/photos about the interview of SHK as mentioned by hclover96, funny to know about some comments and questions that fans wanted to ask, thanks for sharing the info. looking forward to see awesome pics of SHK in Beijing soon!

the release of MPL in China is something to watch out for, the expectation is somehow high considering the no of screening and considering also that SHK still have 2 upcoming movie release.   , just hope SHKs as well as KDW chinese fans will give their utmost support for this heartwarming movie . it would be nice if this movie will be a success , a good start for 2015 for SHK!

ee80b2b7d0a20cf47b9fa6b472094b36acaf9954

005LhpQxjw1eq0gewj8ygj30rs13t129.jpg005LhpQxjw1eq0gewvuboj30rs0ij7am.jpg005LhpQxjw1eq0gex3i8wj30rs0ijjyb.jpg005LhpQxjw1eq0gexgf6ej30rs0ijage.jpg005LhpQxjw1eq0gexnt1tj30rs0ij44n.jpg

wow , it seems there will be SHK film festival in China starting this month , for March its her MPL then by April , it will be her "IAQ aka the Queens" then by May its TC part 2.  hoping for the best for her movies !!!

SHK's overly beautiful face in the newly release full poster for IAQ movie promo

e0a97c3dgw1eq22koh0ztj20rs12wq9h.jpg

from koreastardaily: they feature also about the MPL movie release in China

《撲通撲通我的人生》3月13日中國公映

撲通撲通我的人生》3月13日中國公映

hoping for the best for MPL movie , its contender for the BO are Nowhere to Run a thriller movie from China and the romance/adventure Cinderella !

OMG @-)

Descendants of the Sun in Talks with Song Hye Kyo for the Female Lead

The K-media is reporting that Kim Eun Sook has reached out and is in serious talks with Song Hye Kyo

to don her best white coat and fatigues to join Song Joong Ki out in

the conflict zone this fall. She’s about as big of a leading lady name

as Kim Eun Sook’s leading ladies for her traditional dramas set around

characters in their thirties – Ha Ji Won for Secret Garden, Kim Sun Ah for City Hall, Jeon Do Yeon for Lovers in Prague, Kim Ha Neul for A Gentleman’s Dignity and On Air along with Song Yoon Ah.

It’s always been a matter of when and not if that Song Hye Kyo would

do a Kim Eun Sook drama.

soydsu.jpg

I have no problems with Song Hye Kyo being cast if she does accept.

She’s not a fave actress of mine but in watching her through the years

it’s undeniable that she has been working on her acting and has

continued to improve. She was quite good in her last drama That Winter, the Wind Blows and

it was the drama story that left me cold while her performance was

lovely and on point. If she accepts DotS, it’ll be her first KBS drama since They World They Live In in 2008, and even earlier than that she did Full House on KBS back in 2004. I’ve actually always felt Moon Chae Won gave off Song Hye Kyo vibes, which makes me optimistic that a Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki pairing would work.

I’m not that worried about the noona-dongsaeng vibe since he’ll be

playing older and she’ll be playing younger as the drama has his

character being older than hers. She looks barely a day older than the Autumn in My Heart years,

way prettier but not at the expense of looking that much older than her

twenty year old visage, so I don’t think Song Joong Ki would end up

looking like her little brother. I would love if the two leads just sell

their characters from the outset and hooks all the viewers into the

drama story line rather than thinking it’s Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki

onscreen.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/11/descendants-of-the-sun-in-talks-with-song-hye-kyo-for-the-female-lead/

What! She is about as big of a leading lady name! What does this author mean? That word "about" bothers me so much.

Did the author mean that KYO is not yet on the level of those said leading ladies? 
SHE IS A BIG NAME LEADING LADY! NOT just about as big! :-t

Guest RoseS
Google trans. [sONG HYE KYO CONSIDER PARTICIPATING IN DRAMA "DESCENDED FROM THE SUN"

http://vivo.vn/tin-tuc/bai-viet/16035-song-hye-kyo-can-nhac-tham-gia-drama-descended-from-the-sun.html