Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ZhouYunfen

SHK talks fast in her interviews, and seems theres no pause /stoppping  in each sentence,
Mt. TRans having a hard time to catch up, thats why  he brought pads with him. (just notice)

She scratches her head....having a bad hair day Hye Kyo????
just asking...
kekeke

Yeah she talks fast even before, that's why her friends call her woodpecker. Back in 2001 she did hosting job of inkagayo with cha tae hyun , she talked faster than her recent interview at PFW 2015. You can watch it on yt if you wish. Sorry can't share it right here cuz I'm using mobile only.

it seems SHK is having fun in updating her instagram, she already have 25 posts and gaining more and more followers by the minute and as usual its a big joy for her fans any photo update! so looking forward for her insta updates in Beijing soon!

e374cfc0jw1epzobuss1jj20hs0mraen.jpg

btw , ms stylist updated her instagram with this photo with hashtag "shooting" , is it a photoshoot with SHK????  is SHK the one on the left portion with only her left arm being exposed wearing plaid????hmmm , hope to see her in another magazine!!!

e374cfc0jw1epzvb9oe7fj20hs0ml0xs.jpg

Guest RoseS

Ngoc Chieu N, KDW has two upcoming movies. Movie BLACK PRIESTS has been introduced on FaceBook. It seems KDW very busy for BLACK PRIESTS. No hope KDW in China for MPL's ...?!

Guest RoseS

Vote for Song Hye Kyo[6th Championship #11, END Mar. 14)
https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_161128210587174

Thanks Jolie for the news regarding "Broken Hell" (the name for the movie has been changed now).  Thanks everyone for all the news and updates :)

This movie is a crime suspense action, thriller type of movie so it'll be refreshing to see Kyo act in these kinds of movies.  I rather Kyo take this movie than Ferryman.  I guess we have to wait for the official confirmation from Kyo's side first.  Filming has started already.  Nicholas Tse was seen in Shanghai filming this movie and there was an "opening" celebration though there were no pics of the main cast at the celebration.

Pics at the filming location:

9f583d0egw1eq0q52lseij20c80gbq3l.jpg
9f583d0egw1eq0q52urcaj20c80gb0to.jpg

Pic of Nic Tse (wearing shades) at the filming site
9f583d0egw1eq0q5305evj20bq0kuaas.jpg
cr to weibo

I've read on baidu that the March 6 release of The Crossing in Korea was postponed to a later date.  No date has been set yet :(

thank @hclover96, long time no see here  :x i dont think like u, i rather Kyo take Frerryman. i aslo dont want to attend this movie but becos i like Johnny he is my idol, i hope Kyo is his partner :D . in Ferryman, Kyo is only supporting roles , female lead is Yang Yi Shan so i dont like :( ( sorry chingus if I make you unhappy, but that is my personal opinion) 

thanks for the info about SHKs next project, if indeed she has signed in for the role with N Tse movie, most likely no K Drama yet for her  !
SHKs attendance at Dior show garnered media/sns mileage praising her unparalleled beauty, see more blogs below: (Just hope this event would open more opportunities for SHK globally!)
from kpop fighting:
itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo wows with her beauty at the ‘Dior 2015 FW Collection’ event

• Celebrities
  • GalleryMar 10, 2015
    (left) Song Hye KyoSong Hye Kyo (far right)

Actress Song Hye Kyo was recently in Paris, France, to attend the ‘Dior 2015 FW Collection’ event, and drew much attention for her simple yet elegant beauty.The actress wore a light pink dress while carrying a white clutch, and looked really refreshing sweet. Besides Song Hye Kyo, others who attended include Dakota Johnson, Kanye West, Carina Lau, and many others.

By: Alvin
    Copyright@KpopFighting.com

here's another one from Koogle.TV

Actress Song Hye Kyo Attends Christian Dior 2015 Fall Winter Collection Event

D-Bo , March 8, 2015, 11:29 a.m.

The beautiful Song Hye Ko recently attended the Christian Dior 2015 Fall and Winter Collection event in Paris France.  For the 'Dior' event, Song Hye Kyo sported a light pink dress from the 'Dior 2015 SS Collection' and paired it with a white clutch. Attending alongside international stars such as Dakota JohnsonKanye WestLordeCarina Lau, and more, Song Hye Kyo was one of the few Asia representative celebrities present.

3-8_song_hye_kyo_2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is a South Korean actress. She gained popularity through television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), and That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013).

3-8_song_hye_kyo_1.jpg

here's another one from koreastardaily:

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/photo/57946

宋慧喬現身巴黎時裝周看秀

168708-52838.png

2015年3月10日   星期二14:01    

韓星網

I myself would  want KYO to always take lead roles, but it does not bother me a bit if KYO accepts supporting roles, too.

Maybe that roles is more fulfilling and challenging for her. It does not make her less of an actress if she takes on support roles.
 Maybe there is more substance in this support character. Take Meryl Streep for granted. 
She has won Academy awards for both lead and support roles several times.
 She has been cast as a villain one time, and she won an award for it.
 Let's think that KYO is just lending her talent to this project.
 I would love KYO to be known for her acting skills and not just her looks.
 And taking on different roles other than the usual is a good start!
 To be typecast is the worst nightmare for an actor! On the other hand, I still would love to see her do TV drama. :-bd
Two films! Congratulations is in order!
Thanks, Ngoc chiu, MayaE, sunflower91, hclover96, for all the updates and pics.=D> 
Thanks everyone for keeping this thread moving!
Keep them comin'!:)>-

‘My Brilliant Life’ confirmed to release in China on March 13; Song Hye-kyo to visit Beijing

My Brilliant Life’ is based on Kim Ae-ran’s novel ‘My Palpitating

Life’. The film revolves around young parents (Kang Dong-won and Song

Hye-kyo) and their 16-year-old son (Jo Seong-mok), who has the body of

an 80-year-old due to progeria syndrome, a rare genetic disorder. It was

released on September 3, 2014 in Korea.

‘My Brilliant Life’ was distributed by China Film Corporation and

Shanghai Film Group which also introduced other Korean films to the

Chinese market such as ‘Roaring Currents’ and ‘Cold Eyes’. The film is

expected to hit more than 5,000 theaters in China.

This is a bigger number than ‘Roaring Currents’, which was released

in approximately 3,000 theaters across China. It shows that there are

high expectations are being placed on ‘My Brilliant Life’. In addition,

director Lee Jae-yong and Song Hye-kyo are scheduled to visit Beijing.

They are going to attend the press conference and presentation which

will be held for two days on March 11 and 12.

The film features the cast of Kang Dong-won, Song Hye-gyo, Jo Seong-mok, Baek Il-seop, Lee Sung-min, Kim Gap-soo, etc.

It is drawing a lot of attention whether the film’s heartwarming

story will captivate Chinese audiences as it did in Korea, although it

dealt with a rather unusual material of progeria syndrome.

http://www.getitk.com/my-brilliant-life-confirmed-to-release-in-china-on-march-13-song-hye-kyo-to-visit-beijing/?lang=en

from soompi

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo’s “My Brilliant Life” Set to Hit Chinese Theaters

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo’s “My Brilliant Life” Set to Hit Chinese Theaters

My Brilliant Life” starring two of Korea’s top actors, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo, is set to come to the big screen in China.

The film tells the story of a couple who become parents at the young age of 17, and their son, who is diagnosed with the rare genetic disorder progeria, which causes rapid premature aging.

Distributed by China Film Corporation and Shanghai Film Group, “My Brilliant Life” will open in a total of 5000 theaters on March 13. Previously, the two companies worked together to bring “Roaring Currents” and “Cold Eyes” to the Chinese film market.

To promote the film before the local release, director Lee Jae Yong and Song Hye Gyo will hold press conferences in Beijing on March 11 and 12.

The movie was released in Korea last September.