Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest msbae77

Hi Putrin, It is some sort of invite only event either a fan signing or could be a premiere access on August 29th. They will pick 30 people to get invited for the said event. Anybody can apply for the invitation. Promo runs from August 14-26.

Guest JinheeK

Dear the member, sunbae0401,

I'd like to remind you there would be NO way to get any translation from NORTH Korea.

SHK is NOT a NORTH Korean actress , but a SOUTH Korean. Few North Koreans controled by a communist party can access to internet as far as I'm cercerned except certain previleged groups.

@Lynnel, my dear. Maybe mod is in favor of Mr Kang with someone else

:D:D:D. The best way is to keep it in your heart and smile (or you can laugh out loud)

@msbae77, I wish someone meets her will ask her to stop being more beautiful and cuter everytime she turns up.

My heart is palpitating now. We have a lot things to wait. ~O)

Guest xyzebra

@Jinheek, I am sure that was a typo by sunbae0401, as we all know SHK is from South Korea :) Sometimes, when we write posts on SHK, our brains go haywire from seeing too much beauty...hence the typos and random mistakes. I know I made a typo on my first post here. I typed SHK as SHG, a less common romanization of her name. :)

Guest msbae77

@ticktockjuly - if only my inlaws are in Korea instead of being with us right now, I would've flown there in time for the movie premiere.but if I meet SHK, for sure ill be speechless! Heheh or I might only be able to utter "nuh moo ee bbuh!" :D

Love your post Lionel .........by the way where is CGV cinema and Megabox/ COEX located in Seoul......will travel just to watch MPL where these two very versatile actors are the main lead.....my children are saying I have gone cuckoo over SHK and KDW. ......... I am guilty as charged.

Song Hye Kyo leaves you in a daze with her timeless beauty in A-cuts from her 'J.Estina' pictorial

August 14, 2014 @ 9:36 pm

by starsung

What compliments are there left to say about Korea's representative beauty Song Hye Kyo that hasn't already been said?

The stunning actress once again showed her timeless beauty in the A-cuts following the previous B-cuts from her 'J.Estina' jewelry pictorial, shining more brightly than the jewels she wears.

You'll be able to catch more her in the upcoming movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life'), also starring Kang Dong Won, is also set to premiere on September 3!

Cr.:allkpop

Pictures were already shared before so... :D

class="content-title"Song Hye Gyo Turns Into a Loving Mother for “My Brilliant Life,” Also Starring Kang Dong Won

Song Hye Gyo Turns Into a Loving Mother for “My Brilliant Life,” Also Starring Kang Dong Won

Top actor and actress Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo have come together again for the movie “My Brilliant Life,” which will be released on September 3. This will be the second time they have starred in a movie together.

“My Brilliant Life” is a touching movie based on a novel about a young couple, Mira (Song Hye Gyo) and Dae Su (Kang Dong Won), who conceive a child at the young age of 17. Their newborn son, Ah Reum, is diagnosed with Progeria syndrome, a rare genetic defect that causes him to age rapidly from an early age.

Actress Song Hye Gyo diverges from her goddess image to play the realistic role of Mira: a beautiful girl that once dreamed of becoming a pop idol, yet through the turn of events of having a child, ends up becoming a hard-working mother who has great love for her son.

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won previously starred as a couple in the movie “Camellia” in 2010. There have also been rumors that they may be dating, as they were spotted in Paris and at a movie premiere together.

201408140956531121_1_99_20140814111812

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/14/song-hye-gyo-turns-into-a-loving-mother-for-my-brilliant-life-also-starring-kang-dong-won/

Guest xyzebra

Guise, the Vogue B-cut photo is trending as the number two news story in Naver's entertainment section, right behind updates about Jo In-Sung's current drama. 
BTW, I would like to reserve a spot next to song4kim in forresthills's suitcase. If we don't fit, please buy a bigger suitcase! 

Guest song4kim

Xyzebra,i'm allowing foresthills to cut my limbs so we can fit together in the suitcase...oh, you want to let your limbs be cut also?,great!!!hehehe...MPL here we come!..the chop chop ladies are coming!:-O ;)