Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

oh my oh my non stop k media coverage of MPL presscon and so love all the posts in this thread, thanks everyone for tons of beautiful pics, videos, write-ups and gifs!  earlier at the height of k media coverage frenzy  and everyone here clamors for updates , even i got so overwhelmed that i didnt even noticed that i reposted some pics , well anyways , every pic of SHK is worth posting and even re-posting! here's another from Starnews , hope this is not yet posted:

http://thumb.mtstarnews.com/06/2014/08/2014080413415402516_1.jpg?time=222728

http://thumb.mtstarnews.com/06/2014/08/2014080413415402516_2.jpg?time=222728

Guest sunflower91

So like Dispatch, they have this awesome pic of  SHK , biggest photo on their breaking news aside from several articles/pics during the MPL presscon:
  20148413197a09enet.jpg

"억지 감정, 곤란했다"…송혜교가 펼친 모성 연기?

기사입력 : 2014-08-04 13:30

20148413428ym57net_T5_92086.jpg
201484134280ownnet_T5_92085.jpg

Wow guys you are all the best.  Thank you very much for all the lovely updates, it made my day brighter.
Hye Kyo looks stunningly lovely in pink...... but somehow she seems tired or it is just her eye make-up?
And whats with the polka dot outfit.... I'm glad its not from head to toe..... 

• Like 1

Kang, Song talk ‘My Palpitating Life’

04194439.jpg
Actor Kang Dong-won and actress Song Hye-gyo have started promoting their upcoming movie “My Palpitating Life,” which will be released in Korea on Sept. 3. 

The two were at a press conference yesterday at Apgujeong CGV in Gangnam, southern Seoul. 

Kang and Song play young parents who give birth to a child when they’re 17 years old. The movie, based on the novel of the same title, depicts young parents raising a son who is suffering from progeria, a rare genetic disorder that prompts premature aging. 

During the press conference, Song said she never knew Kang had such a great passion for acting.

“After working with him in the movie, [i saw] he had an incredible passion toward his characters,” Song said.

This wasn’t the first time the actors had worked together. Four years ago they appeared in the film “Love For Sale,” which was never released in Korea. 

By Lee Sun-min | Aug 5 2014
Korean JoongAng Daily
  • Like 1

Guest jaeinmae

i just finished chatting with my friend , of course our topic is today's event, MPL presscon.....she more or less gave me blow by blow description of what happened....just want to share you some part of our conversation:     Friend:  I am so p...ed off with those two (SHK and KDW) i wanted to whacked their heads together....     Me:   Why? what happened?     Friend:  They were able to answer some questions pertaining to their first pairing and they were already established that they were friends, so far so good,... then it started....     Me:   The what?     Friend:  KDW smiling at SHK, and SHK smiling and looking back at him with shine in her eyes....and KDW again looking back with smoldering gaze,i expected SHK to melt in front of me......aaaiiiissshhhh.... it was pre arranged that no personal question to be asked just in case, because of  KDW......smiling  and looking at each other as if they are sharing and remembering some  private  jokes....laughing...     Me:  I think they forgot the cameras...     Friend:  Hahhh!!! Don't bother to deny next time, nobody's going to believe.....
Hahahaha...... my friend is choking in her own words, she hardly able to talk properly...hahahaha
     OK, here's my piece of mind:  "Action speaks louder than words",  it is really hard to conceal our emotions when it is overflowing....sometimes we choose not to speak beacause we believe "less talk, less mistakes"......   but again, emotions are hard to contain....     Cameras can be manipulated, but it never tell a lies..... i'm not going to force the issue of whether SHK and KDW is dating or not, affair or no affair, being friend or not,... i've seen what i wanted to see, and "what i see, is what i get",..... i am now content with that.....

Guest sunflower91

SHK is always Beautiful !  Looking forward to the next event ---  VIP premiere!!! when /where it will be???? hope there will be details soon
photo-4BV0ZB6OS1C6
photo-P35AGM709MNW