Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Even in my own country.I just don't know why suddenly I followed h2 couple.I don't even say anything bad to anti binkyo but my comments were deleted suddenly.I just dont know why because what I just said is that I wish hb&shkyo will reunite in real life and make movie,drama together.I hope Descendants of the sun will

They even deleted that.I think we're here as a free people,free from saying what's in our heart as long as you won't hurt other people.from what I remember I did'nt say anything bad against anybody. I am just supporting hb&shkyo from afar.It's ok I'll just continue praying&hoping for hb&shkyo that they can still can save even at least their friendship tht they once built before.thank you so much,I've gain friends here,in twitter and een

One lesson I've learned from it,it's really hard to be transparent and honest.that'swhy you are right @PutriN to respect each other's opinion.we are here to gain friends,not enemies.thank you goodluck God Bless

hi everyone!

When is Kyo coming back to Korea? Any information?

Anyway, I'm dying to see her once again in Kdrama. So whether it is Romcom, Melodrama, Historical Drama I would love that.

As much as I wanted to see HB and SHK together in a mini series, but, I would also love  to see her paired with the younger generations. Like Lee Min Ho, and the cutie cutie Kim Soo Hyun.

Missing Kyo in Kdrama a lot.

Guest lionel1430292475

@MayaE : Honestly i thing your comment deleted bcoz your your posting is quite a lot, maybe you can comment in one posting. This is just my opinion.
About HK and HB actually its almost impossible to make their pair up again in Drama, we need a miracle to make that happen. And for all of the shipper, that i know this thread have a lot of shipper variation but we still respect each other. And for me as a fan of Ms Kyo i will be happy if she found someone else rather than back to a man whose hurt her and never explain anything. When KDW and SHK rumour spread out i'm lil bit happy because she found someone else even that just rumour.
Keep Calm and Respect  :D

I do hope that's the only main reason but should I deserve an explanation too?why did they deleted even my question?I just hope people will be treated fairly.I'm calm and I respect people a lot eventhough we hve different views in life that'swhy I am quite hurt but it's ok that's life.I remain

Miss binkyo until now.hope to see them in a romcom,movie,cf whatever as long as their together.thank you let's keep on praying and hoping.not to lose hope.fighting God Bless everyone

^ welcome to kyo's thread, MayaE :D . Hope you enjoy being here...what will come, will come....not everyone here are binkyo supporters and this is still Kyo's thread...let's try our best to limit the shipper talks and being considerate for other ppl here ^^ . Thanks.

Vogue 2009, can't wat for Sep to come :D

xmqng.jpg
o94j3.jpg
dc

Guest sunflower91

In an article from ShanghaiDaily.com about "Korean heartthrobs set trends in media, marketing" though it focused on the latest Korean wave stars Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min Ho which they refer as megastars of Wave 2.0 , it also mentioned about Kyo:
"The first wave, which began in around 2004, was dominated by the introduction of many South Korean actresses to Chinese audiences. Among the most prominent were such as Song Hye-kyo in the TV series “Full House”  (KBS 2004); Lee Young-ae, in the series “Jewel in the Palace” (MBC 2003-04); and Gianna Jun, in the 2001 movie “My Sassy Girl.” (Jun also co-stars in the current Kim series.)
By contrast, the current South Korean TV wave — let’s call it wave 2.0 — has produced a paucity of new actresses. "
It's been a decade since she first capture the hearts of Chinese audience and even up to now she is still considered as one of the top famous foreign celebrity in China as proven in her CFs and Magazine covers there and this might be also a contributing factor for her  or  serves as her motivation in doing Chinese films aside from her dream of being a Chinese star and a rare opportunity being directed by world renowned Chinese directors. How nice of her that she really works hard in doing her Chinese projects as a way of giving back to her Chinese fans and she really looks good in donning the traditional body-hugging Chinese traditional dress "Qipao"
Images of Song Hye-kyo in the Grandmastersth?id=HN.607987981382911493&pid=15.1

So looking forward for her pics in the upcoming 2014 Shanghai Film Festival  and there might  news on "crossing of path with someone whose comeback movie will have a special screening on the said film festival , well that's if the lead actor with angry back muscles will show up in Shanghai"  PEACE to everyone!

utkim said: ^ welcome to kyo's thread, MayaE :D . Hope you enjoy being here...what will come, will come....not everyone here are binkyo supporters and this is still Kyo's thread...let's try our best to limit the shipper talks and being considerate for other ppl here ^^ . Thanks.

Guest sunflower91

Oh my Oh my it seems there's a very slim chance in seeing Kyo in the upcoming 2014 Shanghai Film Festival Red Carpet event on June 14 there's an article from Shanghai Daily that 
"South Korean heartthrobs Rain, Song Seung-heon and actresses Son Tae-young and Park Shin-hye will also attend the festival's major events." and that "The Organizing Committee has announced that Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Hayden Christensen, Rain, Song Seung Heon and Park Shin Hye will grace the red carpet at the opening ceremony (June 14).The closing ceremony red carpet (June 22) will be equally as star-studded with Natalie Portman and Son Tae-Yeong, among others, on parade."
Whaaaaa there's no mentioned of Kyo's name yet  but life is full of surprises she might be there alongside with "The Crossing" entourage but if not  really possible then there  is still I am Queen presscon to look forward to.
As for her  and KDW photoshoot for Vogue Korea , do you think she or both of them  will be featured as their cover or it's just a magazine spread , hope she will grace the cover again. May i know also if it is for September issue , when will it be available in magazine stands? by late August  or by September 1st? Just love to have a copy of it just like this:

700x897xSong-Hye-Kyo-Vogue-Korea-1.jpg.p

@MayaE Limit the discussions on Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo as a couple here in consideration of those who aren't H2 shippers, please. Thank you!

++++

On a different note, I'd also love to see a BiKyo collaboration once more in the future. :)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e6bdc19aada0204a6edee6cd4d57b88d/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo1_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/893ced2c1d63b4645f0b61a3e9f952fb/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo2_250.gif

https://24.media.tumblr.com/47c6f5c516f05215574288408d658b62/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo3_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/7bba9779ef86bb30433ed11f96997477/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo4_250.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/319d944385e4ace018cd2f1cc7e7f5ec/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo5_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/2b2ae24e8ca1424346076a1b6aefb8bf/tumblr_n6plwrBwdk1tb7aqpo6_250.gif

Credits: itsmydreamland@tumblr

Annyeong fellow SHKers..;;)

Wow..Seems everyone is talking and hoping for a reunion drama..Want to join in since my bet is not mentioned yet..Keke..Sure ria19 would agree with me... ;):D
SongHyeKyoWonBininAutumnInMyHeart.jpg
andrekim2002-13.jpg

It's been 14 years and counting...I've been rot tingly waiting...lolgiphy.gif

But I can't just give up...lolimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4lODsOZoezx3hiOjnTXE

Waiting patiently for her IAQ press con & the news of her next Kr project...is HFOH confirmed?

Since in her interviews kyo said that for her next work she wants to try a bright role & action heroine

I hope she could "kill two birds with one stone" trying out something like this....haha14170314389_511c0c9b53_b.jpg

Kyo ~pls don't make me wait too long!!!

jjeennyy, keep the faith burning yay! we never know...the light can strike ....keke.  And talking about WB, i wish to see him in more works...it's the only way to become a better actor.

Last night i rewatched some of my fav scenes of twtwb...and amazed by Kyo's awesome acting :x

Have a nice weekend ahead, chingus :D
1rah.gif
baidu

edit: is there a need to flag ppl if you dun share the same opinion as others ? i am just wondering, it wasn't any bashing, she was just a newbie and i think it's a bit overboard and please dun make this thread to a ridiculous thread ... Peace :)>-

Guest ohsooyoung

I love those throwback gif scenes from Autumn in my heart, Full house to That winter the wind blows...from Choi Eun - So, Han Ji Eun to Oh Young. Anyone upload Sunshine of love gifs? Thanks in advance!