Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Since Hye Kyo has become one of my favorite actress, I have been doing some internet search on her personal life. Here are some of my observations: Too bad she met Hyun Bin so early in his career. They could have been Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt of Asia but Hyun Bin was not as famous as Hye Kyo when they met. He rose to fame quickly with "Secret Garden"'s success. It sems like Hyun Bin was too young (i.e. too immature) and perhaps too focused on getting famous to really take care of Hye Kyo and their relationship when the Korean media started turning against them. Brad Pitt had the world against him because of his relationship with Angie due to his alleged affair while married to Jennifer Aniston. But, he and Angie told the world to mind their own business and continued supporting each other. Look at them now..the biggest stars in the world! Our girl, Hye Kyo needs someone like Brad, who will support her and love her no matter what. I see a great potential in Kang Dong Won, if it's true. I just saw Secret Reunion and I thought he was great in it. Since Kang seems to be just as famous as Hye Kyo in Korea, and also with laid back attitude about fame and is not so young, Kang will be mature enough to handle the media's scrutiny if their relationship were to become public. I think he will protect Hye Kyo. It will be awesome if they become like Brad and Angoe and attend all the premiers together with in your face public display of affection.

hi oaklove, welcome here.............. thanks for your postings  :)

i've been following Kyo for quite some time, certainly have seen a lot of things happened to her esp from the antis........ she just don't deserve those..... all we want is for her to be happy, really can't wait for her big day which i hope is soon..... after what she has went through, i wish she's with non-celebrities  :)>-

hi Sikoku, thanks for sharing the article...... right choice, they are pretty since young.  

hi jolie, thanks for the news....... waaah, our girl is a record breaker again? 

looks like it....... here are few more pics from the news on her "wanpan" ;;)

Picture002_zpsb3bdc883.jpg~original

Picture001_zpsdf35730f.jpg~original

http://isplus.joins.com/article/968/14106968.html?cloc=

hope shanda has some free time  ;)

Song Hye-kyo, what does she want for White Day?
photo412444.jpg

J. Estina's colored earrings are selling hot as White Day approaches. White Day is a time to express one's love for a beautiful woman and create a romantic mood. The Purina Tiara Earrings display a color sweeter than candy and is a great hit with the women.
In the ad by J. Estina's muse Song Hye-kyo, she is styling a naturally flowing hairstyle with the Purina Tiara Earrings. These items have been demanded as the most wanted White Day present a girls want to receive. They come in three colors of white, pink and green.
The earrings can be worn back to front and the tiara set with stones creates a feminine atmosphere when worn in the front and the pastel toned glass resembles a candy.
Source
HanCinema

^jolie, thank you for those lovely gifs....... very refreshing    ;;)

seeing Kyo holding cam and snapping photos....... can't wait for her Sony Mirrorless Camera TVCF...... i'm sure she will enjoy the filming and reflect the natural her and more   :x

cam1_zps07363ab3.gif~original

dc

class="headline"Top Star Song Hye Kyo Suggests Must-Have Earrings

wrryb2bleoinfi2wj09eocv5vhbcs22f.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Jewelry brand J.ESTINA revealed some pictorials of its brand muse Song Hye Kyo in its new seasonal items.
Song Hye Kyo suggested pearl earring styling through J.ESTINA’s S/S pictorials. As the actress is modelling for the brand, she decorated her styling with the J.ESTINA\'s new product ‘Purina Tiara Earrings’ with a natural makeup and an up-do hair style.

gokyp6mj5vptycnqqmqwsyf8xfnfog0u.jpg

The newest collection came out in three colors: white, pink and green. As the colors are in pastel tone, the product maximizes women’s lovely charms. In addition, the earrings can be worn as tiara on the front of ears or pearls on the front so women can appeal both princess-like charms and fresh date styling depending on direction.
Song Hye Kyo’s ‘Purina Tiara Earrings’ are now available on the official webpage of J.ESTINA and stores. (photo by J.ESTINA)

For more: bntnews.co.uk

Hi chingus.....how's everyone & our dear girl? like everyone said, no news means good news...but i really want to see a pic of what she's up to now, filming? pictorial?endorsing?what? hehehe, sorry chingus :D anyways, tnx a lot for the pics rubylia,ngoc chieu nguyen, putrin unnie, necie & utkim unnie...why do i always keep still & smiling everytime seeing a pic of our princess, hye kyo ssi are u mesmerizing me? hehehe, :)) but seriously, everytime i see hye kyo unnie's pic, i feel peace in the wolrd, i forgot how tired & busy am i & thats why am so thankful and proud being one of her fan, i just really don't know what's the reason why, but thank youuuuuuu unnie >:D< maybe that's the power of our one & only Song Hye Kyo unnie she makes us smile with no valid reasons :)
and again thank you ngoc chieu nguyen or Jolie? right?, hehehe and to putrin unnie for that very wonderful gifs 8->
sikoku, starix & megbc8 or beth? am i right..for the news...reading your new news about our hye kyo unnie makes me feel something new, hehehe really appreciate it guys..... ^:)^
and to everyone thank you........ :D

its been a long while since we had no news to our dear freshspring??? :-w freshspring dearie? h-e-l-l-ooooo... :-c are you out there? we miss you na :( please comeback with your refreshing updates, please [-O< , hehe :D

APink Eunji drank wine with Song Hye Kyo

On 15th March, APink’s Jung Eunji appeared on MBC’s World Changing Quiz Show, revealing an interesting episode she had with former acting colleague Song Hye Kyo.

The two actresses have acted together in the popular That Winter The Wind Blows, where both of them acted major roles in the TV drama series, and thus were able to establish a good relationship.

RsFzVDr.jpg

On the show, Eunji said that one day senior Song Hye Kyo sent her a text message that asked “Where are you now?”.

Following that, the two met up and drank wine together. Eunji went home happily and boasted it to her mother, where her mother exclaimed in dialect “Aigoo, our daughter is so promising and successful!”, bringing laughters to the set.

cre: me2day@weibo.com

====

bla bla.. can our Kyo is an alcoholics :) :)) :) :))

"Three Rounds"  Jung Eun Ji tells that she had wine with Song Hye Gyo

A-Pink's Jung Eun Ji talked about a meeting that she had with Song Hye Gyo.
On March 15th, A-Pink's Jung Eun Ji appeared on MBC 'Three Rounds', and talked about when she casted in drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' with Song Hye Gyo.
Jung Eun Ji said, "Working with Cho In Sung and Song Hye Gyo was a dream come true."
She went on, "Song Hye Gyo once called me, and invited me to a dinner. I headed there directly."
MC Park Mi Sun asked, "You must have thought that you became very successful," and Jung Eun Ji said, "I had some wine wither her, and bragged it to my mom the next day. My mom was very proud of me."
Meanwhile, Jung Eun Ji told that Cho In Sung comforted her after the scene where she had to slap him.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=283878