Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^^ Wow,LNY as in Lee na young? wonbin's gf? anyways thanks for the info Jasan :D

thanks all for the updates... :x

i swear my heartbeat increased to ten folds when i saw the pic of these two together!!! alas,it is the result of the poll option where people selected Won bin and Song hye kyo as the most desirable face??...atleast thats wat i presumed from the google translation...miyaney if theres any mistake. hope dearies here can translate it more accurately :)

http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/Show.asp?IDX=2689532

j2yq.jpg

source: via naver

Guest graaccee02

Song Hye Kyo's Interview - SBS  ( maybe you've read this already , I was just ,smiling when I read the last part ..

Actress Song Hye-kyo admitted she was all over Jo In-Seong.

The press conference for SBS "That Winter, the Wind Blows" was held on the 14th in Seoul.

Song Hye-kyo said, "Jo In-Seong is really nice to me. We've known each other for a long time. I only thought he was handsome then but now that I'm working with him, I see that he's passionate and energetic about everything".

"There are many emotional scenes in this drama. Sometimes it's tough according to my condition but Jo In-Seong always helps me set my mood right".

"I am also disappointed about not being able to see him in the eyes in the drama because I am blind. When I watch the drama on TV at home,

I feel myself falling for Oh Soo".  (please admit it .. that you are not only falling for Oh-Soo ., but with In Sung too.. you're only saying that to play safe...

"I am happy to work with him and I am grateful for him helping me so much".

Source : www.hankyung.com/news...

( Yes.. photos and BTS videos wont lie..  ..!! both of you were  happy that winter ,..Its Winter again in Korea .., please remember all the memorable precious sweet moments together last Winter .. am sure you miss each other .. Fall in love in real life too.. I just read in other thread KIM BUM and MOON GEUN YOUNG are so happy together they just returned from their trip to Europe... Wish that our O2 couple too ... Please don't be afraid to fall in love , dont suppress your feelings towards each other .., its gonna be fine ...that's ok .. dont mind the media and people around you ... there's a a lot of star couples who ended up together they bravely face the fans and media , it didnt bother them .,and now married  ., if you love each other ... please give it a go..!  dont  be afraid of.. please fight for it  ..., we are all behind you ...we are always here to support you ... Promise ..!! :)

@ria19 dear, my heart literally skipped a beat reading your post.  Like PutriN, I thought the male lead for "My Palpitating Life" was announced and was ready to bust out my celebration gifs and pics, but it wasn't so :(

Close-ups of SHK when The One was singing Winter Love with clips of TWTWB playing on the big screen.  She does look sad and a bit teary-eyed :(

^^ graaccee.. aigooooo...my heart almost stop beating reading the headline  :))  . They sure do know how to get the intention from the readers :))

ria and jjeennyy, i was thinking about you guys right once i saw the pic of Kyo and WB :))

In some Song Hye Kyo-related news, I learned that today is the 17th birthday (18 in Korea) of Eun Seo Woo, the adorable little girl who played SHK's five year old sister in her 2001 drama, Guardian Angel.  O:-) She was such a cute little girl, but hasn't made a drama since and appeared in only three movies, ending her career in in 2004.  =(( I don't know why, or what she's up to these days, but I did want to wish her a Happy Birthday and hope that she's doing well... <:-P

Guest deaborj

mieyan - ur fan art is sooo cool. it's as if we're really seeing Kyo at the harbor......the river flowing smoothly, the background is so majestic...but the most beautiful of course is our girl :D ....weeeeeeeh :D

Guest deaborj

I didn't know that SHK and LNY are friends....wow, the saying " birds of the same feather fly together" holds true for this 2 -- girls with amazing beauty, dine together (hehehe I know it doesn't rhyme but at least the thought is there)...another saying --tell me who your friends are and i'l tell you who you are...so if Lee Na Young is friends with Hye Kyo then I'll tell you that she's beautiful and warm hearted too like Kyo....

Guest deaborj

I really can't wait for the lucky man who will be Kyo's leading man in "My Palpitating Heart",,,,i hope it's Won Bin ---may be Kyo is trying to ask help from Lee Na Young to convince Won BIn to consider the project. hehehe...my imagination is getting wild. 8->

ria, yes LNY is lee na youngthey met in 2008, the commercial was aritaumWhen mentioned about her best friend and colleague, Lee Na Young, Song Hye Kyo said: “We met by chance during a commercial filming. Maybe it is because she was already in this industry since young, she was very eloquent and we became close just after a while.”

She laughed and said: “I do not like younger sisters because I have to pay for everything. So a 3 years older sister like Lee Na Young is better.”

i really like lee na young, seems like she's really nice and shy like her friend, kyo hehe
can't wait for the news about the moviee, waaah!