Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Awesome news, can't wait to see her in it.I hope though she gets ample rest before shooting the new movie.
Actor Lee Chang Hoon appeared on "Healing Talk" and mentioned about his first meeting with Hye Kyo
" She was 19 when i first met her,my first impression was she's just like a kid, a kind hearted little sister.We asked each others' family conditions,totally like a real siblings."
"Looking at Song Hye Kyo now, i am really pleased and happy for her.Seeing her achievements and where she is today,it's really good.Most importantly,the actresses i acted with in the past are now hallyu stars."
source:baidu and mydaily

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo in movie "Pit-a-pat My Life"

Source | 2013/10/14 | 

photo360340.jpg

Song Hye-kyo is starring in the new movie "Pit-a-pat My Life".

She decided on this movie because of the long time she's known the director and she really liked the synopsis.

Song Hye-kyo is coming back with a movie for the first time since the 2011 movie "A Reason to Live".

"Pt-a-pat My Life" is based on Kim Ae-ran's original novel and directed by Lee Jae-yong.

This movie will crank in January next year.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Thanks to all dearies for the great news...and yay! it's confirmed Kyo's new movie  <:-P

freshspring, you are sweet. Thanks for kind words

Song Hae-kyo to star in ‘My Palpitating Life’

Actress Song Hye-kyo will make a comeback to the big screen with a film based on leading writer Kim Ae-ran’s celebrated novel, “My Palpitating Life,” the movie’s production company announced on Sunday.

“Song Hye-kyo has always wanted to work with the director Lee Jae-yong. The casting would not have been made possible without her respect toward the director and trust in the original book,” said an official.

Song is to play an affectionate mother of a son who is suffering from a rare disease that makes him age at a relentless pace. The male lead is yet to be decided as the film is in its pre-production stage.

Song is known to join the new film project after she finishes up her part for “Shengsilian,” a new film by Chinese director John Woo.

By Yoon Ha-youn, Intern reporter
(yhayoun@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20131015000858

Song Hye Kyo to star as a mother in upcoming movie ‘My Palpitating Life’
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 3 hours ago

bgs1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo will be starring in director Lee Jae Yong’s new movie ‘My Palpitating Life’, where she will play the role of a mother.

‘My Palpitating Life’ is directed by Lee Jae Yong who previously did ‘An Affair’, ‘Untold Scandal’, ‘The Actresses’, ‘Behind the Camera’, and his new work will mark his first commercial film in 7 years since ‘Dasepo Naughty Girls’ in 2006. Song Hye Kyo meanwhile will be making her big screen return after a 2 year hiatus.

The movie is based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran, and revolves around a young couple who are both 17 years old and their baby A-Reum. They soon learn that A-Reum has Progeria syndrome, which is a rare genetic defect that shows advanced aging from an early age.

Other than Song Hye Kyo, the cast members for the other roles have yet to be fixed. Filming is expected to begin towards the end of January next year.

By: Kang Da Ryung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

sgentertainment.yahoo.com

^ Ngoc Chieu dear, My pleasure :)
As you can see in the articles translated and posted by unnies and dearies above, we haven't known who will play the father yet. I'm so sorry, I'm curious too and imagining her next co-star, like lovely deaborj [-O< . There have been no any reports yet :)
A little bit worried about this complex character of her, but really eagerly awaiting :D

Thanks my beloved for posting all interesting translations :*

freshspring

said: ^ [color=#cc33cc]

Ngoc Chieu

[/color] dear, My pleasure

:)

As you can see in the articles translated and posted by unnies and dearies above, we haven't known who will play the father yet. I'm so sorry, I'm curious too and imagining her next co-star, like lovely

deaborj

[-O< . There have been no any reports yet

:)

A little bit worried about this complex character of her, but really

eagerly awaiting :D

Thanks my beloved for posting all interesting translations :*

Guest deaborj

i just watched House of Flying Daggers and I must say Takeshi was really handsome and ZZY was very beautiful in that movie. They really look good together. Hope to see how Takeshi and Hye Kyo would look together in the movie The Crossing? I'm sure it's daebak. :-bd

I hope it's a single guy that they would pick as the possible on screen partner of Hye Kyo. Yup, I agree with a So Ji Sub pairing...especially that SJS is also coming from the hit drama The Master's Sun.  I also like Jo In Sung but since they just finished TWTB it would be too soon to see them pair again and people might still see them as Oh Soo and Oh Young instead of the new character's they are playing. KDW is a long shot as they have just recently worked together in Love For Sale. I would also love it to be Won Bin since it's been so long now since the Man from No Where was shown and he has yet to confirm to any drama. The dark horse here could be Lee Min Ho....hohoho  Christmas is just around the corner...nothing wrong to add this on my Christmas wishlist right? hohohoho

Thanks everyone for all the lovely updates and pics  :-*

I'm so happy and excited to hear that Kyo has been confirmed for the movie "My Palpitating Life".  Now there are 2 movies of hers to look forward to.  I'm also happy to hear that Takeshi and Kyo are going to be a pair in The Crossing Can't wait to see what chemistry they are going to have :x.  They will sure make a stunning visual pair :)

@deaborj, your wishlist is pretty similar to mine :D.  I would love to see any of these actors in the father role: Won Bin (my first choice for this role because it's been forever since AIMH), KDW (love their chemistry in Camellia, but it was too short), JIS (chances are slim for O2 because TWTWB was pretty recent and I'm sure they want the audience to have a new, fresh image of them), Gong Yoo (I just saw him in Coffee Prince recently and thought he's very charming and a good actor), Hyun Bin (chances are very, very slim for another BinKyo collab though), Lee Min Ho (chances are slim for him also because he's still pretty young and might not have the experience yet to tackle this kind of role), Song Seung Hun (my very first Kyo ship :D and like with WB, it's been forever since their last collab).

Wow, didn't realize my list is that long :P.  All kidding aside, as a Kyo fan, it doesn't really matter who her screen partner will be as long as he's a good actor and can help Kyo in bringing out the best in her character and have good chemistry with her :)

I haven't thought much who i wish Kyo to work with in this project, dun know why  :-?? , hehe. i think a new project of Kyo and JIS can be hard to see, not HB either and i    "only want a lifetime project for them:)) . WB ...this handsome guy is hard to get him in any project, Go Soo and SJS can be a good candidate too :P . SSH is doing a sexy movie, isn't he ? can't wait for this too, he has a "hot" body *pervert me* kekeke.... oh well, so many handsome out there, like hclover, i dun mind whom he might be as long as he could help to bring out the best of Kyo and has a good chemistry with Kyo :D . Just bring him in, i'm all in.

Seriously, I am really happy to hear Kyo confirms to participate in this movie, it's like a life chance.

Aigoo..busy with my other bias drama that I missed SHK unnis's confirmation.. ;)) Anyway, since everyone is mentioning their bets...Here's mine... :D
Kang Dong Won..kang-dong-won.jpg?w=600
but quite impossible, given they are in the same agency, KDW making another film and those unfounded rumors by malicious nets..
Won Bin....Won_Bin_LG.jpg
My dream reunion but I guess will forever remain a dream..lol
Hyun Bin..882649_image2_1.jpg
Impossible but still a girl can only wish..

So here's my final bet....One I think can come true... ;))
My 1st pick......Lee Dong Wook....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNg4q0KwjfckbeE0Hd9MO
Like Kyo, he seems to look young for his age..
Gong Yoo...GongYoo4.jpg
If the father's character is immature too..Gong Yoo would be perfect for the role...
Kim Rae Won..118.jpg
I dunno..He doesn't look that young but he just pops out in my mind..lol

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Song Hye Kyo To Play Teenaged Mom

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo caused viewers to shed plenty of tears with her heartbreaking portrayal of the blind heiress Oh Young in this year's hit melodrama "That Winter The Wind Blows." But her upcoming film project may also cause viewers to cry their way through another box of tissues.

In her new film she will play the teenaged mother of a boy with progeria, a rare genetic condition that causes rapid aging starting in childhood. The film "Dugeum-Degum My Life," for the sound of a beating heart, has also been called "My Palpitating Life."

Being a teenaged mom is already difficult but since her child, A-Reum, has such a serious condition, it will be a struggle. It means she will have to grow up in a hurry. But can she grow up fast enough? Because of her son's accelerated aging, at one point in the story Song Hye Kyo will look younger than her child.

The film's script is adapted from an original novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran. Lee Jae Yong, who directed the films "Actresses," "An Affair," and "Untold Scandal" will direct the film and he especially wanted Song Hye Kyo to be in it.

It will be his first new commercial film in seven years as he last directed "Daesepo Naughty Girls' in 2006. It has been two years since the release of her last film, "A Reason To Live." This year she also appeared in the film "The Grandmaster" and she is currently in China, filming "The Crossing."

Song Hye Kyo is very particular about the acting projects she takes on. Four years passed between her 2004 role in "Full House" with Rain and her 2008 role in "Worlds Within" with Hyun Bin. Another five years passed before she returned to dramaland for her role in "That Winter The Wind Blows," co-starring Jo In Sung.

Song said that she chose this film as her big screen comeback because she knows the director and liked what she read of the script.

According to her agency UAA, "Song Hye Kyo has been wanting to work with Director Lee Jae Yong and more than anything she loved the scenario. That's what made her decide."

No other roles have yet been cast.

The same production company who created "All About My Wife" and "Jeon Woo Chi" will produce the film.

Filming is expected to begin in January with a release date some time next year.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10922/20131015/song-hye-kyo-play-teenaged-mom.htm

I'm crossing my fingers that So Ji Sub will act with Song Hye Kyo in My Palpitating Life, but if this hope does not become reality, Gong Yoo is fine as well. There are countless handsome Korean actors suitable to be Song Hye Kyo's hubby in the new movie.

Nonetheless, only a dimpled cutie in my opinion is able to snatch the hubby role permanently in real life. ^.^

Guest chloebelle

jjeennyy19 .... I'm with u,I love to see LDW playing the father role too :-bd since the other handsome actors seem impossible lolll.... Anyway Both Kyo and LDW have the same soft features,charismatic,charming and look younger than real age ;) ... But I'm also open to any handsome co star as long as they have good chemistry and most of all,can make kyo happy during filming ;;) This is the fan video when kyo promoted TWTWB in Hongkong,and it sounds she is introducing herself in mandarin

Guest deaborj

oh yeah, how can I miss lee dong wook and gong yoo....I think i'm having my senior moments already....hehehehe

and about my bedimpled namja--- I purposely did not include him in the list because I'm afraid the media and the haters will feast on them and this would surely just outshadow the beautiful project and the effort they will give in doing the movie.....and  yes I know it's a long shot possibility.   but like u guys a want a pairing for real again not for reel. hihihihi:D