Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest graaccee02

freshspring said: Secondly, SHK and Kim Bum, JIS, Jung Eun Ji:
At the first Press conference on the Jan_31st:

JIS say something to her and she replies ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862489
qDPG6NWDm0SX9bMQd5HxGk6Wa8hdXTRuPtQSPRdOF6Q=s0
-------------------------------------------------------

With Kim Bum:

Looks at her when she stands up ;)
JpjK-dJCpFXpoRBLPfC3yJcLBfsfL-No2gsSFh9kTWE=s0

You must still remember I point out JIS make them laugh when he shouted to cheers Kim Bum. Then, Hye Kyo can't stop laughing and KB looks at her embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862502

2_XwbUo7AyAWVWNq1lf91T7NJvumczM9zycuNAg7HuE=s0
---------------------------------------------

With Jung Eun Ji (JEJ) : At farewell party:

A staff is chosen to receive a gift, everybody together say" Song Hye Kyo", it seems like they say "po po" ( a kiss on cheek =)) ). Hye Kyo stands up, this makes them laugh and JEJ say "WOW" like " she's so cool" ;)
cWR1XoTdiZ46C703_-ukyDH6cQKgyme6Q3pwzBhfJSg=s0

h_79PnUbmWzk8NweDqJjiDoqwW2sJRm5VcXO_UOxPQw=s0

When Hye Kyo has touched, has said:
7hpqWnN85QueIVRNOi9fCk3oWYgXW_J-Ipo96n7_rf8=s0

She hold her hand when Hye Kyo sat downembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862502
jdDLfXqDl5IZowZdq6amoaHApZGOQt3MdTILstMF3Cw=s0

Thanks megbc, jjsweeter for news, pics & gifs :x
gigivillaceran, it's just an article, don't care about voting, we can't compare both of them ;)
^ @graaccee02, I'm sorry but the DVD also doesn't show where he is at that time :D
---------------------

Let's watch Lee Hong Ki playing "Ideal Type World Cup" on Mnet today (Sep-26th)

Start from 9:59

cre to uploader

And this loyal boy still chooses Song Hye Kyo as his ideal type. Besides, the male MC Moon Hee Jun is the person who wants to cooperate with SHK in "We got married" ( I posted this one previously)
I'm curious what they talk about her ;))
6f774691gw1e8zzmok4y2j20ic09q0tz.jpg
ijasoPaP2tWD1.png
iY9NqIvha1BDB.png

freshspring, thanks for all the SCs and gifs dear, somehow it seems the Korean mag is more natural than the Chinese bazaar mag, imo.  Kyo looks beautiful :x

JIS will promote TWTWB again in Tokyo in Nov, yet we don't see Kyo's name...weh? :(( . I know kyo is busy with filming, still lah.

Kyo gets nominated at the Grand Prize category which is the highest award a person can get, i think... and it's a honor :D . I wonder if Kyo will be at the award event? slim chance, i guess :P

Grand Prize

- Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seo Young, I Hear Your Voice)

- Go Hyun Jung (Queen’s Classroom)

- Lee Jin Wook (Nine)

- Kim Hye Soo (God of Workplace /  Queen of Office)

- Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows)

@twtwb thread

btw, i think this guy is a fan of JIS and Kyo :)4ey.gif
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=baramibunda&no=41155&page=1

edit: hclover, the shoes look humongous and hilarious on him keke. He is cute though.

Thank you sajangnims, unnis and dongsaengs for sharing a lot updates of SHK.

Utkim

Putrin

khyxy

freshspring

ria

chloebelle

deaborj

shanda

hclover

megbc

jjsweeter

gigivillaceran

graceeee(sorry if cant mention all)

and notice a lot of new faces..hello dearies...Miss you all guys...

Right now I feel like just a ghost in soompi..I can just snip in for a few minutes then out..works been taking most of my waking hours.. :(( :(( :(( She's so pretty in her latest covers though she always remains the most beautiful human being in my eyes.. \m/ Cant wait for The Crossing and what her next project will be..Been spoiled from my biases this year. Hope for the same thing next year... [-O< Thank you guys once again..You know I love yah all right???? :-* :-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D<

jjeenny19-so that's the reason why we've been missing you and your funny gifs. hehehehe.

well, me loves you too chinggu  :-*

jasan -hye kyo in Korea now?...hmmm how come putrin sajangnim did not show/post  any flight details hehehehe (probably busy looking at the mags, sajangnim? hehehe  :D ...Dispatch is really biased In reporting airport arrivals of Kyo. tsk tsk tsk.

chloebelle and utkim - so "just look and no touch" is the rule..,,,wise and kind hubbies. :D

Lee Hongki is a true blue Kyonatic.:D hehehehe.

Guest graaccee02

woah..!! me too.. ! If I win the Lotto Mega Million :)  I'll have my face done like Song Hye Kyo ;).., and of course If I look like Song Hye Kyo ..I would like a partner who looks exactly the same as Jo In Sung .. I'll convince my husband to have a face change too like Jo In Sung am sure he wont agree ...but there's a way ... I'll give him sleeping pills ..,so when he wakes up.., he's got a totally new face... Oh my good ness...Jo In Sung Oppa will sleep next to me.. hahaha.!!
then we'll be like O2 couple ... awesome..!!! :))
                                                     Day  dreaming !! ...  :)) :)) =)) =))

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Who Wore it Better: Song Hye Kyo or Yoo Ah In?by KrisE

burberry_sweater.jpg

Yoo Ah In wore this double wool Burberry heart sweater to a recent event, and Song Hye Kyowore it for her recent photo shoot with Harpers Bazaar, but who wore it better?

This sweater is actually apart of Burberry’s mens line, but Song Hye Kyo proves it would look great on any woman.Song Hye Kyo makes it look like a sexy and cozy sweater dress pairing it with bare legs and a cat-like facial expression.

song.jpg

Yoo Ah In opted to go casual-chic by pairing his sweater with navy dress pants and brown shoes.

yoo3.jpg

Overall I think they both look awesome in it, but since I am a girl, I’m drawn more to Song Hye Kyo’s image in the sweater. Now because I really, really dig this sweater I checked it out on theBurberry site and found out it costs a whopping $2,195! You can check it out HERE if you’re interested and a lost member of F4 (-_-).

dramafever.com/news/who-wore-it-better-song-hye-kyo-or-yoo-ah-in/

Deaborj: Auw..I miss posting crazy gifs too.. ;))

Freshspring: Love my blue avi too..Its easy to spot. :D Thank you for sharing pretty pictures and gifs and I'm glad you did not leave us.. >:D< :-* >:D< :-* Got no time to comment before.. :)>- Please dont think of leaving again.. :(( :(( :(( Every SHKers in this thread makes this place a happy and fun place even in the most droughtest of drought season.... ;)) :D

^ jjeennyy19: Thanks sweetie :( hic, I'm so sorry and shamed at this. But It's just a break. I think I'm never able to leave this thread :))
To SHKyoers: I'm always I'm always grateful for the seniors who built a perennial forum like this, where gathers and collects everything about SHK
Just a bit worry if  too many posts of mine maybe make you
bored :D
BTW, I love this thread so much :x :x :x

PS: Regarding Lee Hong Ki's Ideal type WC, it's reported as news: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=249063
Besides, Hong Ki also said if he didn't choose Heechul & Baek Jin Hee, they'll be mad with him. But none can beat Song Hye Kyo :))
source:

Hongki said if he didn't choose Heechul & Baek Jin Hee, they'll be mad with him XD But none can beat Song Hye Kyo♥ pic.twitter.com/WSMuiAg5ra

— Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247)

September 27, 2013