Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Kim unnie, ahh, limited airtime, hic, but I still regret that scene. Unnie has got how interesting a Selong pic :)
Thanks khxy for "Tai ping lun" pics. I think they have only finished the scenes on the ship and the story will continue after that.

^hclover
dear, nice gifs 8-> I look forward to watching more gifs of yours :x

Thanks lovely to @jasan for the fantastic icis videos you supplied :) And I made a gif from the Making CF vid:
BTS.gif

Thanks for pics, necie2008

Yoon Han, a Korean pianist and composer , in his interview for "dream lover"said he felt good-natured, not self-righteous girls very attractive. When being asked about favorite artists, he said he like Song Hye Kyo, "I do not know her character well like that, her appearance looks really elegant. I witnessed these good things when I met her arlier this year, she is really beautiful"

His interview is released today: http://news.nate.com/view/20130915n10242
12315d63a3e3ada7e73f68290e77485b.jpg

:x :x :x Hye Kyo unnie, do you know there are many boys loving you?

Guest chloebelle

Utkim Senior .....gosh you're right !!! Loll...just realize,didn't pay attention to the number,just having fun posting hahaha.....well this is my 100th...I present it for You and all seniors,chingus,SHKers here and above all Kyo .....lets have some Soju to celebrate it \:D/ .... Lollll

Credit : YouTube

Gals, there's no need to buy the Bazaar magazine just to look at Song Hye Kyo's beautiful face when he could simply call and meet with her. It's much better to swoon over her in person! :P

@utkim i think i really like to tease you sunbaenim, can you forgive me? hehe ;)

ebulli3nt i really appreciate that you like my hints.. hope to have more hints to share in the future ;;) kyoicis4_zpsa96a0887.pngkyoicis3_zps8653fb89.pngkyoicis5_zpsbebc2c06.png

photo kyoicis_zps6e2675d3.png

photo kyoicis2_zpsbf987d0a.png

kyoiciss_zpsa53afa40.png

kyo yaah.. are you bragging about a ring? i can't see it.. hehe

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1179064798?pn=89
Korea's Bazaar October issue :x

and
That Winter break the record of highest ratings for Korean drama ever aired in terrestrial channel in Japan  with 4.3%, the last Korean drama that has high rating in Japan was 2 years ago with 4%..
source:baidu
edit: Thanks @freshspring, we posted at the same time :P

whoaa...didn't know there are so many h2 here... i thot i have been sailing the ship with only few friends here ;)) ... 1st song, marry me and 3rd song, old love ..yah..you want to marry your old love, my dear? =)) , ok, i am done with my delusional mode..bianeh  ^:)^

jasan, yeah, i can see that you are enjoying teasing me hehe

freshspring and khxy, thanks dearies ...and wow, I love the new pic , she looks chic and sexy <:-P

freshspring, i can't view your pic, mind me to repost it?
3yju.jpg

happy to hear TWTWB is doing so well in Japan..i will call my niece if she is watching it keke

I really like this outfit of Kyo in Changsa, she looks lovely in  it :x
y7uw.jpg

FH casts, ohhh, those beautiful times
xnga.jpg
3jeh.jpg
baidu

^our chief kim is doing a damage control by posting changsa pics :))

wow wow wow........ this is so unexpected, unbelievable...... avalanche of kyo's pictorials soon ! P <:-P <:-P

really can't wait for the interviews too...... i hope there's a hint of her upcoming project after "The Crossing"........ her future plans........ as long as it's not retiring  :-SS

thanks my fellow shkyoers for the great updates !

putriN and putriN, it's quite obvious, isn't it? i was trying to hide my real intention and you have to tell it yah? :))

you are right dear, i have forgot this big event...hopefully Kyo is home to spend some good times with  her mom and someone keke

Ummm, yeah, she is pretty much PERFECT! Wow, the Korea edition is my favorite of all the covers. At least I know i can get my hands on this one...although I want the Chinese editions as well! I wonder if the interviews will be different or alike? I am so curious about the photos, too. Goodness, I always say this, but whenever we are in a 'drought' season, she ALWAYS surprises us in some way! Thanks everyone for making my day. We have not only 1, but 3 COVERS!!