Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks @freshspring for the clearer version.
The person who posted the Bazaar's pic says " I always thought that Song Hye Kyo is pretty but after looking at these two covers i think she is exceptionally pretty."

This edition is an October issue which will normally be out in the rack by mid September.
If i am not wrong, the writing on the front cover is " Asian's sweetheart, Song Hye Kyo, my only dream"

There are a lot of reports regarding Kyo's twitters, fb etc.... i assume they are created by fans cos Kyo doesn't have any. I think the news said that they didn't mind at first as they thought they were made by fans whom love Kyo, but it's starting to get out of hands and i think they want to clear for confusing fans whom might think it's Kyo's twitters ...cos they are not from kyo. Kyo doesn't any account for twitter, fb, instagram or anything at all. It's not Kyo and for someone keke

iu8t.jpg
yavv.jpg
kzgu.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201309121035591110

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2589339592
Another clearer version of the Bazaar's covers.
Harper's Bazaar China team flew to Seoul for this interview and photo shoot .It was taken by re known photographer Feng Hai. The concept of these photo shoot is to show the elegant and wilful Song Hye Kyo.
source:baidu
edit: Thanks @freshspring for posting the pics.
The writing says " Dubbed by Wong Kar Wai as " the best candidate to play Ip Man's wife". For 17 years, she grows along with a generation : as no 1 Hallyu star, she shuns  from the public eye when she is not acting, but always giving off a fresh impression.This year, we invite Asia's most popular and most talk about actress, Song Hye Kyo,to pose as an elegant and wilful woman,and thereby fulfilling millions of audience longing and questions for her.
I think i will buy the one in "stomachache pose" (according to Deaborj),or best if the covers are back to back,then we can have the best of both worlds :x

@stariX dear, thanks dear :) you make me happy, I have never thought you appreciate me like that. I'm so happy. with our seniors, I'll try my best :x

65d26b38jw1e8jo54pynxj218g0sb17q.jpg
weibo

Edit: @khxy, we post at the same time, he he. Hope you help us translate this one. It's official by Bazzaar on weibo: #时尚芭莎十月刊#隆重预告:被王家卫称为“东方妻子”绝佳人选的她17年来,伴随着一代人的成长;作为韩流明星No.1,她偏偏在不演戏时绝迹公众场合,始终保持新鲜印象。今年,我们邀请这位亚洲最具人气与话题的宋慧乔 @宋慧乔全球粉丝团 演绎率性与优雅二个形象,满足万千观众对她的憧憬与探问。
Thanks dear in advance :)
bO5iQxiY2Wi3Lr2MYBVNFJxJBoXG5ggggUSpd9xoYHc=s0

Guest Jessica Ruan

freshspring said: Another more clearly pic of Baazar cover:
i5r9WfeV7S2nT.jpg
weibo

He he, Do you know Moon Hee Jun of HOT boyband? He answers he wants to coopperate with SHK in "We got married", besides Shin Dong and a Japanese actor. Sorry I don't remember his name :)
nGRF45Tukh0f_K6E2wMRlKm3_IyOUufYYHD-j5p_s0s=s0
source: http://insidejuny.com/xe/news/16420

Guest minminsarang

Song Hye Kyo looks stunning in the covers of Bazaar magazine, especially how I could not take my eyes off of those luscious red lips and that silky white neck!

Thanks @putriN for the report.
http://news.nate.com/view/20130913n06379

Here's the translation:
"Song Hye Kyo ,the first Korean actress to grace the cover of top 3 fashion magazine in China"
Song Hye Kyo will grace the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine (October issue).It is also important to note that the October issue will mark the anniversary of Bazaar magazine. Song Hye Kyo attracts attention of many as the cover model. She exudes a confident and sexy image on the cover rather than her clean and pure image,further impressing and winning the hearts of the readers.
Song Hye Kyo has also grace the covers of Elle China in 2008 and Vogue China in 2009. With this, she is the only Korean actress that has grace the cover of top 3 fashion magazine in China.
Since the drama " Full House", she has become China's favourite for brand spokesperson. After joining "The Grandmaster" and formally entered into Chinese film industry,further establishing her status as the most sought after and top Hallyu star.
She is currently taking part in "The Crossing" by John Woo.
source:Nate and baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

HARPER’S BAZAAR CHINA’S DOUBLE COVER FOR OCTOBER FEATURING SONG HYE KYO

Posted by goodange on Friday, September 13, 2013 · 

Having played Tony Leung‘s wife in Wong Kar Wai‘s The Grandmaster and then following up her big screen project with a starring role opposite Takeshi Kaneshiro in John Woo‘s The CrossingSong Hye Kyo‘s star status in China should elevate even more because she’s the cover girl (2x!) for Harper’s Bazaar China’s 27th year anniversary issue.

The magazine’s staff flew to Korea to conduct the interview and photo shoot with the actress, and on the cover spreads, her exceptional face shines against the intense red background. She’ll be hard to miss on newsstands!

2_zpsc53d377d.jpg~original1_zps388ada2f.jpg~original

Sources  |  Credit as tagged  |  Baidu

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/13/harpers-bazaar-chinas-double-cover-for-october-featuring-song-hye-kyo/

Okay, now that we have larger, more clearer versions of the Harper Baazar covers, I am having a hard time deciding which ones my favorite! At first, I prefered the one of her in the black dress, but now, I don't know! Good gosh, how can we get our hands on a copy of this magazine??! I would love to have it in my collection. Again, thanks for sharing the pics, and @khxy, I am so looking forward to the translation! Yea!
@Utkim posted the link to this article and talked about it a bit in her post the other day. I have seen many accounts, mostly on Facebook, that are impersonating Kyo. I think fans should just make a fan account instead of impersonating her. I even received a direct message on Twitter from Director Sohn (Fetish) curious to know my affiliation with Kyo. I just told him that I am an unofficial English fan site ^^ Anyway, here's the translation:

Song Hye Kyo Imposter SNS Accounts in Full Spring, "Does not have even one official account" ~ Warning

201309121035591110_1.jpg

Imposter SNS (Social Network Sites) accounts of Song Hye Kyo are springing up.
Recently, various accounts impersonating Song Hye Kyo on social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, have been pouring in, which has representatives feeling perplexed. Simply typing 'Song Hye Gyo' in English on Facebook will bring up a plethora of profiles with Song Hye Kyo's photo. Twitter is also the same.
In regards to this, a representative from Song Hye Kyo's agency spoke with Newsen on September 12, stating, "The truth is we did not know there were accounts impersonating Song Hye Kyo. As of yet,  there aren't any accounts directly causing harm. However, recently, two acquaintances became friends [followers] with an impersonating Twitter account, and after seeing that, it felt like a serious matter."
"As of result, Song Hye Kyo doesn't have not even one official account.  She does not do Twitter, Facebook, Kakao Story, Instagram, or China's Weibo. This feels like false representation.  If these accounts are being used commercially for popularity, then it is close to fraud. It would be good for them to not do this," The representative warned.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is in China filming Director John Woo's movie, The Crossing, with Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and others.  
(Photo= Song Hye Kyo Impersonating SNS Capture/Newsen DB)
Source: NewsenTranslated by:  Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^^ Woahh Woahh looks like i missed a lot of juicy updates!! thanks all for the fabulous updates :x

I Totally dig her brand new magazine spreads..i love both the pics to be honest!! the one with the electric blue outfit is vivid and vibrant and the black outfit pic is hauntingly sexy :D

The christion dior and chanel outfits our girl dons for the magazine :D

q5qr.jpg

via baidu