Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

TGM, film movie report from Korean media...though only 6-7 min onscreen, but the strong impression on the audiences was enough

uean.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=359133

The ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′ Launches with a Bang

2013-06-17 16:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

This year′s Chinese Film Festival launched its five-day celebrations with a press conference and opening ceremony held on June 16.

The event is hosted by CJ E&M and CJ CGV

50081756.jpg

Many high-level officials and political figures, as well as stars from both Korea and China, poured in to attend the festival. The fans who had gathered to catch a glimpse of those stars also crowded the venue and packed it to the brim.

Director Wong Kar Wai of The Grandmasters, the opening film of the festival, as well as actors Zhang Ziyi and Tony Leung, CJ E&M′s Jung Tae Sung, honorary ambassador Chun Jung Myung and more were present at the press conference held this day.

Zhang Ziyi said, "I was touched at the Korean filmmakers′ professional mindsets and care for details. I hope Korea and China continue to exchange cultures with more collaborations."

38647004.jpg

Many stars, such as Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Ahn Sung Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Moon So Ri, Ji Sung, Kim Sung Soo, Han Go Eun, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Shin Hye, Han Ye Ri and more walked the red carpet this day, answering fan calls and signing autographs.

Political figures also met this day, sharing conversations on the relationship between Korea and China.

Jung Tae Sung of CJ E&M commented, "CJ will continue to provide locations in which filmmakers from both countries can communicate with each other. CJ will provide the stepping stone on which Asian film can step to higher levels, and it will also globalize the culture industry to lead the creative economy."

The Chinese Film Festival will take place until June 20.

38647006.jpg

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38647

Guest lionel1430292475

thanks a lot my friends for updating the red carpet, when i saw her new hair cut its like de javu from 2008..she look more fresh and i thing when "that man" look her new hair cut will bring all their memories back.
ibiVeNrbjQPwmk.png

55208905-tuannvsong%20hye%20kyo107.jpg

Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai lavishes praise on Song Hye Kyo

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 2 hours 1 minute ago

5dns.jpg

Famous Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai recently appeared on tvN ‘Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside’, where he lavished praise on actress Song Hye Kyo.

Wong Kar Wai expressed that Song Hye Kyo who plays the role of Yip Man’s wife, Cheung Wing Sing, in his film ‘The Grandmaster’, was the most beautiful female star in all of Asia. He elaborated, “Song Hye Kyo has perfect facial features, and has the best beautiful visuals among all Asian actresses.” Wong Kar Wai also revealed behind the scene stories in getting Song Hye Kyo to star in the film, and expressed regrets in not adding more scenes for her.”

In addition, Wong Kar Wai said that he wishes to team up with actress Jeon Do Yeon and director Lee Chang Dong the most. He also revealed the scene that he acknowledges as the best in ‘The Grandmaster’, his understanding towards the film, and the message he wanted to bring across to the younger generation as a director.”

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

source:yahoo news

Seems Song hye kyo's Bobbed hair is the hot topic now and people want to sport similar hairstyle too  ;;) No surprise regarding this coz,watever our girl does it becomes a hot topic right from her lipstick in TWTWB to her hairstyle here..in other words Kyo is the perfect Trend setter :D 

o6at.jpg

http://boom.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20130617050065

naver

Song Hye-Kyo transforms into bobbed hair doll at film festival

zii6.jpg

Actress Song Hye-Kyo's bobbed hair is creating buzz. On June 16, the 2013 Chinese Film Festival was held at Yeouido CGV Cinema. Song Hye-Kyo attended a red carpet during the opening ceremony of the festival.

The 'Chinese Film Festival' was launched in 2006 cooperatively by CJ CGV, CJ E&M, the Chinese General Administration of Press and Publication, Radio, Film and Television, and the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). The festival, established to promote Chinese culture and cinema in Korea, held in the form of a Chinese film festival in Korea or the Korean film festival in China every other year.

The opening film was 'The Grandmaster' and other recent films will be introduced in this event at the Yeouido CGV, in Seoul, and the Centum City CGV in Busan from June 16 to June 20.

source:issue@asiatoday.co.kr

Song Hye Gyo reveals a new hair style

By Oh jin ju | STAR N News – 8 hours ago

6ehg.jpg

Song Hye Gyo's short hair style is becoming a hot issue.

On June 16th, actress Song Hye Gyo attended the opening ceremony of '2013 Chinese Film Festival' which was held at CGV Yeodui-do branch in Seoul.

During the event, Song Hye Gyo drew many people's attention with her short hair style.

She drew attention with her beautiful look in a white dress, and impressed many people with her graceful charms.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "She's looking great", "I like her new hair style", "She's looking graceful", and "She's looking good in anything."

source:yahoonews

thanks my fellow shkyoers for sharing news and pics from the event......... Kyo must be surprised on the unexpected buzz of her bobbed hair cut....... generally,  it's not a new hairstyle.......  but just because she's sporting it that's why ;)

msriz

said:

i like this capture -

5_1_1_zpsf1550394.jpg

credit as labelled

Kyo's upcoming schedules -

20 June 13 - in Shanghai for Chanel Photo Exhibition "The Little Black Jacket"

29 June 13  - arrives in HongKong (12pm-1pm HKT)

30 June 13 - "That Winter" promotion

2 July 13 - Laneige cocktail party  

thanks barbie and khxy for the info   ^:)^

continuation........ and not to be taken seriously  [-X

N.A.  - Depart from HongKong

N.A. to end of 2013 - Filming "The Crossing"   :D

in between, probably some tweets sighting of her in Paris and NYC again, since these two cities are her faves :) :) 

deaborj said:

@jjeennyy19 - I was suppose to mention that indeed I copied your siggy coz I suddenly missed the 02 couple and it's one of my favorite scenes TWTWB.  :D Bianeh my kababayan. And yes, I've read that CNBlue was in Manila and they went to Megamall. I would have gone there if I knew. I became a fan of JYH during his We Got Married days with Seohyun... I envy you for having the chance of seeing him and the rest of the CNBlue guys.

class="headline"Wong Karwai says, Song Hye kyo is the most beautiful actress in Asiabnt newsbnt news – 8 hours ago

r5rhivko0jfwv8vwjp61pq99i5gy84ho.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Chinese movie director Wong Karwai appraised Song Hye kyo’s beauty as he called her “The most beautiful actress in Asia:    tvN show ‘Baek Ji yeon’s Peaple Inside’ won the chance to have an exclusive interview with Wong Karwai, who came back with his new movie ‘The Legend Is Born – Ip Man’ after 9 years of break. 
During the interview, director Wong talked about Korean actress Song Hye kyo, who stars as Yip Man\'s wife, and caught the attention as he named her “The most beautiful actress in Asia.”
Wong said, “Song Hye kyo has the best facial symmetry and visual feature that Asian actress could have.” When talking about the behind story of casting her, he added, “She should’ve appeared in the movie more,” expressing his directorial affection towards the actress.    Moreover, on who do you want to work with for the next gig, Wong Karwai chose actress Jeon Do-youn ad film director Lee Chan dong. During the interview, he also talked about what he selected as the best scenes from ‘The Legend Is Born – Ip Man,’ as well as his movie philosophy and viewpoint.       Meanwhile, ‘tvN Baek Ji yoen’s People Inside with Wong Karwai’ is set to be aired on June 17 at 7PM. (KST) (photo by tvN Baek Ji yoen’s People Inside)  

For more: bntnews.co.uk  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

class="news_title"Takeshi Kaneshiro to star in new John Woo film
class="news_brief" Takeshi Kaneshiro is set to star alongside Zhang Ziyi and Song Hye Kyo in John Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing".
takeshi-kaneshiro.jpg
Takeshi Kaneshiro 

TAIPEI: Hong Kong director John Woo recently announced that Japanese star Takeshi Kaneshiro has joined the cast of his upcoming new movie, reported Taiwan media.

Kaneshiro will star alongside Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and Korean star Song Hye Kyo in “The Crossing”.

The film revolves around six central characters whose lives and love stories intertwine.

Set in the 1940s,"The Crossing" will be the first major film directed by Woo since 2009’s “Red Cliff 2”.

While Taiwan actor Chang Chen was previously invited to star in the film, Chang was reportedly unable to take up the offer due to scheduling issues.

The role is said to have gone to Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming instead.

“The Crossing” is expected to go into production in July.

- CNA/ha