Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

hi tammie :waves back at ya: sorry for not catching your friendly wave while you were doing it...lol, I checked up on the thread really quick, then logged off to have a little studying time :D anyway, I'm so excited about SSH coming out of the army too...then they can work on another drama together, yay!!! :w00t: I would love to see SHG with Wonbin or Hyunbin too :)

Song Seung Hun is released from the military in 8 months so I hope he would film another series with Hye Kyo unnie. *Crosses fingers*

There's some question about the relationship between SHK and Bi. She answered that they're just a good friend. Then CTH reply that he's the one for Bi instead of SHK. He's so funny. ;);)

CTH is such a funny guy and he really is more suitable for Bi. :P

Thanks for the yahoo site, I have been searching for this site.

As for pairing up SHK with the A List Actors, I think it is a bit tough, she is so young, talented, pretty, and I agreed with Wendy, life would be hard for both are super actors. But I still go for LBH-SHK, I think they fit well. Just my thought.

I like LBH and SHK too but a lot of fans hate him and said he is old and ugly. SHK is better off with someone outside the showbiz world instead. Each of us want a different man for her and it'd be hard for unnie to satisfy fans by dating all the actors. :)

Guest soutsada7

Thank a lot soutsada7 it's very kind of you :D:D

lol, no problem and you can just call me soutsada ;)

CTH is such a funny guy and he really is more suitable for Bi. :P

I like LBH and SHK too but a lot of fans hate him and said he is old and ugly. SHK is better off with someone outside the showbiz world instead. Each of us want a different man for her and it'd be hard for unnie to satisfy fans by dating all the actors. :)

yeah, her life would be much less of a hassle if she dates someone outside of a showbiz :) Still can't stop feeling excited that SSH's coming back from the army :wub: I read somewhere that he'll be starring in a drama the moment he gets back :)

lol, no problem and you can just call me soutsada ;)

yeah, her life would be much less of a hassle if she dates someone outside of a showbiz :) Still can't stop feeling excited that SSH's coming back from the army :wub: I read somewhere that he'll be starring in a drama the moment he gets back :)

The scriptwriter who wrote AIMH is already preparing a script just for SSH for his new drama after military ! :w00t: I am excited about it and also hoping the lead actress would be SHG...no, I am not pairing them up, but only on screen ! :lol:

The scriptwriter who wrote AIMH is already preparing a script just for SSH for his new drama after military ! :w00t: I am excited about it and also hoping the lead actress would be SHG...no, I am not pairing them up, but only on screen ! :lol:

Wow, that's really good to hear! I hope he (she?) won't kill off the main characters again. I swear, after Ijuksa, I cannot bear to see anymore dying scenes.

I am also keeping my finger crossed that SHK will do another drama, although she said she wants to do more movies.

Guest soutsada7

wahh, really? do you know who his on-screen lady's gonna be this time...hope the director knows that there are lots of fans out there, including me, who wanna see them onscreen together ;)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

edit: its not the same PD? just the same scriptwriter? hmm.. at least thats slightly better lol

AIMH - it was alright, good cast, cliched plot(even though back then, it wasn't considered cliched.. yet), but overall not really deep in meaning.

Wedding - I heard it didn't do well.. I haven't watched it yet

Love Letter - it was good. I like Soo Ae, she's a great actress

Winter Sonata - Never watched it and probably never will.. neither the cast, nor the PD appeals to me

hmm it would be interesting if shk was in this.. but I don't think she's going to be in a drama for a while.. =(

seems like she really wants to be recognized as a movie-actress too..

The lady scriptwriter also wrote Winter Sonata, Love Letter and most recent Wedding (Jang nara and RSW), this info I got from SSH thread. :D So her only tragic drama was Autumn In My Heart. :) If there were others, please enlighten me ? :P Anyway still wishing for SHG to be the actress in her planned script for SSH, even though Hyekyo expressed her wish to be in more movies instead ! :D

Guest s3rene

I am crossing my fingers that SHK gets chosen for the female lead role. :)

wahh, really? do you know who his on-screen lady's gonna be this time...hope the director knows that there are lots of fans out there, including me, who wanna see them onscreen together ;)

I think only the three of us are fans of SSH and SHK: you, me, and Kaye. :( That is not enough to persuade the producer to star SHK and SSH in a drama together again. :tears: If they do, please don't kill her off again and let SHK live happily with SSH. :D

Guest soutsada7

I am crossing my fingers that SHK gets chosen for the female lead role. :)

I think only the three of us are fans of SSH and SHK: you, me, and Kaye. :( That is not enough to persuade the producer to star SHK and SSH in a drama together again. :tears: If they do, please don't kill her off again and let SHK live happily with SSH. :D

lol, yeah, I don't wanna see another lead character die...I didn't watch IJUKSA, but I'm assuming the scriptwriter did the same thing to the main characters :( I hope this scriptwriter will deviate from his/her norm and produce something spectacular and unexpected...and yes, I'm crossing my fingers real hard for the female lead to be SHG ;) It's okay, cause I'm still YAYING to be part of the SSH campers ;):P!!!

lol, yeah, I don't wanna see another lead character die...I didn't watch IJUKSA, but I'm assuming the scriptwriter did the same thing to the main characters :( I hope this scriptwriter will deviate from his/her norm and produce something spectacular and unexpected...and yes, I'm crossing my fingers real hard for the female lead to be SHG ;) I think Wendy is a SSH camper too, so now we have more than three...yay!!!

soutsada..it's pretty obvious from my siggies ! :lol::D Been SSH's fan longer than Bi actually. :rolleyes: Not bad, my fave actress had acted with my two fave actors ! :P

Guest PapayaSeed

i'm a little late to this SHK chat...anyway i was at the fan promo at Sungei Wang (Malaysia) about a week back...just wanted to say that she's gorgeous..haha :)

does anyone know when she'll be back to Korea or is she already here? (as i'm currently in Korea)

Guest s3rene

lol, yeah, I don't wanna see another lead character die...I didn't watch IJUKSA, but I'm assuming the scriptwriter did the same thing to the main characters :( I hope this scriptwriter will deviate from his/her norm and produce something spectacular and unexpected...and yes, I'm crossing my fingers real hard for the female lead to be SHG ;) It's okay, cause I'm still YAYING to be part of the SSH campers ;):P!!!

Hahahaha, I am happy to be part of SSH campers too even if we are outnumbered by BiKyo/BinKyo worshippers. My feelings about SSH and SHK as the number #1 couple will never diminish. :lol:

Guest charles0702

i'm a little late to this SHK chat...anyway i was at the fan promo at Sungei Wang (Malaysia) about a week back...just wanted to say that she's gorgeous..haha :)

does anyone know when she'll be back to Korea or is she already here? (as i'm currently in Korea)

hi papaya.. welcome to the fabulous shk thread.. you can call me tammie.. don't worry, it's never to late to talk about shk.. you are soo lucky to be at a fan promo and got to see her.. i don't know if she is back in korea or not.. wow, you're from korea?? i have a question, in korea, is there alot of posters or billboards of shk.. and is she popular in korea as she is in soompi.. j/k :D

hey soustada.. see you and waves.. brb.. gotta go check on the goong thread.. even though i am a won-kyo, i would love to see her do another drama with ssh.. he is so hot.

Guest soutsada7

soutsada..it's pretty obvious from my siggies ! :lol::D Been SSH's fan longer than Bi actually. :rolleyes: Not bad, my fave actress had acted with my two fave actors ! :P

oh, sorry, yay another SSH camper...welcome to our camp Wendy :P lol, I can be very oblivious sometimes :slaps forehead for being so blind :wacko:: yeah, especially in AIMH - dang, two hotties in one drama!!! Woot, this lady had it going on!!! :P

hi PapayaSeed, welcome to the SHG thread :) I think by now she should be in Korea...wow, Korea huh? How are things there? You are so lucky cause I wanna travel so bad :(

so what type of movie is she doing next? Another drama or a comedy?

I don't know about this yet, but I'm really hoping that she'll do another drama :hint, hint...SSH: :lol:

Hahahaha, I am happy to be part of SSH campers too even if we are outnumbered by BiKyo/BinKyo worshippers. My feelings about SSH and SHK as the number #1 couple will never diminish. :lol:

yeah, I'm still surprised that my feelings about SSH and SHG as an onscreen couple haven't lessened a bit...really surprising, since I get tired and bored of things really easily, SHG, SSH, and my career path being the major exceptions :lol:

hi tammie :waves back at ya with a big grin: