Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

hiii...does anyone have really BIG and HIGH QUALITY shk pics??

doesn't matter how old..thanks for the help!

don't know if these are big enough :mellow:

(click on them to view the actual size)

jjh930914915ic.th.jpg

large42hn0du.th.jpg

junmin21152wl.th.jpg

clickbjoa777176ea.th.jpg

c7fdb1b3jjukkumieun2hn.th.jpg

happy132215513220il.th.jpg

p030019rs.th.jpg

litmus51mv.th.jpg

:)

edit: jeez imageshack resized them =(

just refresh if the image is small.. and it'll return to its original 'large' size lol

hye soustada.. sees you on line and waves.. i just got onto this thread and spent the last 20 minutes trying to read all the backlog.. :)

it seems that whoever shk chooses to go with, it will be a great decision.. i have only seen her and bi as friends... though my sis say she is more like an older sister.. i think she is into more older and mature guys.. for example lbh.. i read somewhere that she still keeps in contact with wonbin.. my wishful thinking is that when he is out of the army, they can do another drama together..

song seung hun should be out of the army later on this year, am i correct. has it been 2 years already? if so, i hope they do another drama together..

has anyone noticed that most of shk costars are as hot as heck. :w00t:

really SHK and Won Bin :) *sigh* that would be like a dream come true for me :blush:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ aaawww..u guys are so cute trying to match shk with all the guys u like for her..

as for me, im jst gonna stay neutral on the topic :lol: whoever she chooses, may the best man win!!! :w00t:

Guest charles0702

hey nancy.. waves at you.. gina, i know you would be like the first person in line to see wonbin and shk in another drama together.. mzz boo, i would also like to know where you get the pix.. they are so awesome and thanks again for posting pix of shk wearing emo glasses.. i bought 5 pairs today.. :D

** tammie **

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ I'm sry. Are you talking to me?? :mellow:

I find most of my pics on Naver. It's a Korean Search engine.. sorta like Google.. but in Korean.. lol

there's other search engines too.. like Daum, YahooKr. etc

Tammie (thats your name right :P) no prob ^^ I have emo glasses too. haha I love them.

Guest guess_

mzz_booo : whehehe.. its okay, dont apologize.. i talked to everybody.. :P

anyway, thanks for your information!

It's real cute you guys wanna pair her up with your fave K-actors and her past co-stars ! :D:lol: I have to stay neutral since two of the guys picked are my favourites ! :lol::P

But seriously can you imagine SHG being married to one of the A-list actors in Korea ? It would be hard to balance career and marriage if both are super famous ! :rolleyes:

I can imagine this scenario :

1. She comes home after a day's work and he asks " So who did you kiss or hug today?" and she goes "How about you?"...heheheh.. :D:phew: Don't mind me..I'm just having fun. :ph34r:

2. He flies off for locations shooting overseas and she's on a break twiddling her thumbs at home ! Will they keep calling each other every day ? :wacko:

really SHK and Won Bin :) *sigh* that would be like a dream come true for me :blush:

my fav.. :D

It's real cute you guys wanna pair her up with your fave K-actors and her past co-stars ! :D:lol: I have to stay neutral since two of the guys picked are my favourites !

But seriously can you imagine SHG being married to one of the A-list actors in Korea ? It would be hard to balance career and marriage if both are super famous !

1. She comes home after a day's work and he asks " So who did you kiss or hug today?" and she goes "How about you?"...heheheh.. Don't mind me..I'm just having fun.

2. He flies off for locations shooting overseas and she's on a break twiddling her thumbs at home ! Will they keep calling each other every day ?

those scenario make sense....cant imagine if both are superfamous,must be tough to maintain the relationship :unsure: really wish her the best though ;)

It's real cute you guys wanna pair her up with your fave K-actors and her past co-stars ! :D:lol: I have to stay neutral since two of the guys picked are my favourites ! :lol::P

But seriously can you imagine SHG being married to one of the A-list actors in Korea ? It would be hard to balance career and marriage if both are super famous ! :rolleyes:

1. She comes home after a day's work and he asks " So who did you kiss or hug today?" and she goes "How about you?"...heheheh.. :D:phew: Don't mind me..I'm just having fun. :ph34r:

2. He flies off for locations shooting overseas and she's on a break twiddling her thumbs at home ! Will they keep calling each other every day ? :wacko:

I imagine it will be something like a Brad-Jen relationship. Jen was shooting friends while Brad was in Malta shooting Ocean's Twelve. It will surely be hard. (Angelina Jolie can be your hubby's co-star! :blush: )

I think SHK and LBH broke up because SHK was simply too young. Her career was just picking up and it would be unfair to cut her career short by becoming someone's wife. I actually think that SHK is in an enviable position --- she's young, talented, beautiful and has her whole life ahead of her. I hope her career will last long and she won't rush into marriage or anything like that!

Guest soutsada7

wahh, I missed so much for the hours that I've been gone...lol, just finished with my studying, so gave myself an excuse to check on my favorite thread image

QUOTE(charles0702 @ Mar 5 2006, 08:23 PM) »
hye soustada.. sees you on line and waves.. i just got onto this thread and spent the last 20 minutes trying to read all the backlog.. image

it seems that whoever shk chooses to go with, it will be a great decision.. i have only seen her and bi as friends... though my sis say she is more like an older sister.. i think she is into more older and mature guys.. for example lbh.. i read somewhere that she still keeps in contact with wonbin.. my wishful thinking is that when he is out of the army, they can do another drama together..
song seung hun should be out of the army later on this year, am i correct. has it been 2 years already? if so, i hope they do another drama together..

has anyone noticed that most of shk costars are as hot as heck. image

hi tammie :waves back at ya: sorry for not catching your friendly wave while you were doing it...lol, I checked up on the thread really quick, then logged off to have a little studying time image anyway, I'm so excited about SSH coming out of the army too...then they can work on another drama together, yay!!! image I would love to see SHG with Wonbin or Hyunbin too image

QUOTE(Wendy @ Mar 5 2006, 10:35 PM) »
It's real cute you guys wanna pair her up with your fave K-actors and her past co-stars ! imageimage I have to stay neutral since two of the guys picked are my favourites ! imageimage

But seriously can you imagine SHG being married to one of the A-list actors in Korea ? It would be hard to balance career and marriage if both are super famous ! image

1. She comes home after a day's work and he asks " So who did you kiss or hug today?" and she goes "How about you?"...heheheh.. imageimage Don't mind me..I'm just having fun. image

2. He flies off for locations shooting overseas and she's on a break twiddling her thumbs at home ! Will they keep calling each other every day ? image

pwahhahaha, I was laughing my butt off...thanks for bringing me laughter today. It was such a stressful day, btw and your hilarious, but cute, scenarios helped me release my stress image Indeed, I can just imagine how hectic it would be to keep a relationship healthy and alive when you're that famous and constantly "on the call for duty" image

QUOTE(skylar @ Mar 5 2006, 11:58 PM) »
I imagine it will be something like a Brad-Jen relationship. Jen was shooting friends while Brad was in Malta shooting Ocean's Twelve. It will surely be hard. (Angelina Jolie can be your hubby's co-star! image )

I think SHK and LBH broke up because SHK was simply too young. Her career was just picking up and it would be unfair to cut her career short by becoming someone's wife. I actually think that SHK is in an enviable position --- she's young, talented, beautiful and has her whole life ahead of her. I hope her career will last long and she won't rush into marriage or anything like that!

I hope she doesn't rush into a marriage either cause she still has a long way to go and I completely agree with you on your rationale to the breakup of SHG's relationship with LBH.

anyway, here are some pix (hopefully high quality enough) for someone who requested it earlier...actually, it's a wallpaper and some random pix.

IPB Image

IPB Image

here are some pix (possible avatars)...credit to asianfanatics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest soutsada7

Hi Mustard_Girl, welcome to our wonderful thread...hope to see you here more ;):P

Anyway, I gotta head out to bed now, so nite nite all my wonderful SHGers :D

Soutsada7..glad that I made you laugh ! Yeah...it's a stressful world we live in and thanks to all these fantastic artistes of the Hallyru, our lives are so much enjoyable ! :P

For me since my 3 children are all grown up, I find delight in watching Korean dramas and movies and listen to Korean songs (even though I may not understand the words) to pass time ! :rolleyes:

SHG is indeed a natural beauty and she had matured a lot since I first saw her in Hotelier. She was very young and quite plump at that time, but still captured my attention instead of the lead actress. :lol: