Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Did you guys know that SHG has a nice forum also at Center for asian entertainment? Try to check it out. You will see her old pics from AIMH, ALL IN and almost all her past dramas. I think I like her hair best in AIMH. Wow those pics brings back memories.

Did you guys know that SHG has a nice forum also at Center for asian entertainment? Try to check it out. You will see her old pics from AIMH, ALL IN and almost all her past dramas. I think I like her hair best in AIMH. Wow those pics brings back memories.

can you post the site pls...thanks anette...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hi hi! welcome to the thread~ ;)

her innisfree pics are indeed gorgeous...they don't exaggerate her beauty or anything. they show things naturally and the colors are so pleasing to the eye :blush:

definitely will agree with sweet_treats1812. she is so gorgeous in those pictures. not that much exagerated because she's already beautiful. i love her skin and her beauty. i hope i can see her personally and talk to her too. :blush:

Can you please post the link. I can never get enough of Song Hye Gyo. :)

Guest shk_smarti

Can you please post the link. I can never get enough of Song Hye Gyo. :)

Yes please post the link.. I think she's really beautiful in aimh.. of course until now and I love the drama..

Can somebody help me find fanfics of wonbin and shk? I love this couple. Its sad that I dont hear news

on them working together :(

Guest tianared

adir - yeah....she kinda looked like BI especially with her get up..

our unnie here loves coffee..and she like starbucks coffee too...i love starbucks coffee too..especially their frap!...

I saw that Bi is going to Japan to the premire of Full House. Is SHG going with him for that?

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the youtube link isabella! it took place five years ago..wow, i didnt even see that clip :lol: indeed, she looks really beautiful in that hanbok. the hanbok was nice too~

to all our new posters, welcome to the thread!!! ^ __ ^

I saw that Bi is going to Japan to the premire of Full House. Is SHG going with him for that?

That would be really cool if SHG could promote with BI together. Amazing that show has been in the can since 2004 and it still resonates and creates an impact. I hope that FH will be a hit in Japan.

Guest charles0702

Yes please post the link.. I think she's really beautiful in aimh.. of course until now and I love the drama..

Can somebody help me find fanfics of wonbin and shk? I love this couple. Its sad that I dont hear news

on them working together :(

hey shk_smarti.. love your avi.. as for bin-kyo fan fic, there are a couple that kaycee sis wrote.. and i must say, they are awesome.. like you, i am a big won bin and song hye kyo fan.. i even dedicated a blog to them.. please click on my siggy, if you want to see pictures, music videos, and news on won bin and song hye kyo unni..

as for the fan fic, here are the links.. please leave comments for kaycee sis because she likes reading the feedbacks.. both of these fan fics are a must read..

"Til I Met You" completed

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story596.html

"Wildflower" up to chapter 21, still updating

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story957.html

YOUTUBE:Song Hye Kyo - World Cup 2002

SHK looks beautiful in her hanbok, i'm not much of a soccer fan but from what i can understand she had a part in this history-making event, being that it was the first time that Asia hosted the world cup (Korea & Japan). Just goes to show how special she is ^_^

thanx isabella sis.. shk unni does look beautiful in her hanbok... i wonder if she likes soccer.. :sweatingbullets:

hey shk_smarti.. love your avi.. as for bin-kyo fan fic, there are a couple that kaycee sis wrote.. and i must say, they are awesome.. like you, i am a big won bin and song hye kyo fan.. i even dedicated a blog to them.. please click on my siggy, if you want to see pictures, music videos, and news on won bin and song hye kyo unni..

as for the fan fic, here are the links.. please leave comments for kaycee sis because she likes reading the feedbacks.. both of these fan fics are a must read..

"Til I Met You" completed

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story596.html

"Wildflower" up to chapter 21, still updating

http://fanfiction.asianfanatics.net/-story957.html

thanx isabella sis.. shk unni does look beautiful in her hanbok... i wonder if she likes soccer.. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I agree. These two fan fictions are well written and is highly recommended. :)

Guest evenstar7377

That would be really cool if SHG could promote with BI together. Amazing that show has been in the can since 2004 and it still resonates and creates an impact. I hope that FH will be a hit in Japan.

yeah....Bi will be going to Japan...i hope they invite SHK and she will go there too...it would really create an impact...i know many fans will be excited.... :D

YOUTUBE:Song Hye Kyo - World Cup 2002

SHK looks beautiful in her hanbok, i'm not much of a soccer fan but from what i can understand she had a part in this history-making event, being that it was the first time that Asia hosted the world cup (Korea & Japan). Just goes to show how special she is ^_^

wow! thanks for the link. she looks cute on that hanbok. yup its history making because its the first time the World Cup was hosted in Asia. she's really special because she took part in such event.

Guest parkjunwung

yeah....Bi will be going to Japan...i hope they invite SHK and she will go there too...it would really create an impact...i know many fans will be excited.... :D

It's not the matter of invitation but it's necessary to have both actor and actress for promoting and introducing the drama. I'm sure she has got an invitation but the most important thing is in SHK's hand. If she isn't busy with her movie, she may go. But if she is, she may not. I hope she will go though.

Guest baby_noon

I hope hye-kyo onni will to go to Japan too, amen.... ;)